Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please (2768 Views)

Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please / Please People In The House Advice Me No Insult Pls / I Need Your Advice On This Relationship (no Insult Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2014
Evina:

If more NLders patronizes His "cheap data plan" business grin
Seriously,u just made my daywink
cant stop laughingringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Evina(f): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

embarassed smiley wink
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
I have a girlfriend. She is 20,
while I am 24.

She is using Blackberry and i-phone while I am using Nokia Asha 202. I bought the phones for her because I love her so
much. I send
#400 recharge card to her everyday but
she doesn't call
me. She only flashes me.

Whenever we go to restaurant I buy
5-alive and
fried rice for her
while I drink only table water and
peanuts.

One day I bought #400 recharge card for
her; when we
were together,
she called another guy and told the
guy that she
loves him and will marry him.

When I asked her who she was calling, she said
that she was only joking.
She has never ever visited my house
and she doesn't allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to
hug her she would shout at me harshly.

What should I do? Should I increase the recharg card I buy for
her to #750? or should I buy
another Blackberry
phone Z10 (85,000) for her and i-phone6 (458,000)for her too? I know that she loves me very much and she is just pretending as if she dont?.....My true life story...Please advise me....

embarassed cry
Ah, kwa kwa kwa...
Pls buy her BB Z10..
I m sure she ll like that one..
I can also see that the girl really loved you but she's shy to express it...
Last Bullet
What a lovely world!
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

Is that you in your profile pic or Kim Kaidachair?
You are so..................bintiful!
[b]Last Bullet
Hope you won't mind to date a fine man like me...

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by ennon92(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2014
vizkiz:
Op you are MAD...infact, na God go purnish you angry

What am i even typing?? He is already purnishing you undecided
see bashing
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Equado(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Op....I hope yhu knw wen yhu say 'no insults pls' on nairaland...it simply means 'insult pls'....having established dhat...ill drop myne..."Yhu b real MUMU"
Ps:::yhu asked 4 it
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
mizzkeji44:

undecided
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Equado:
Op....I hope yhu knw wen yhu say 'no insults pls' on nairaland...it simply means 'insult pls'....having established dhat...ill drop myne..."Yhu b real MUMU"
Ps:::yhu asked 4 it

I asked for advise not insults

cry embarassed
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
ennon92:
see bashing

you meant bashiru. baba gboin

grin grin
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

Is that you in your profile pic or Kim Kaidachair?
You are so..................bintiful!
[b]Last Bullet
Hope you won't mind to date a fine man like me...

How she no go mind

when money is involved

or haven't you heard a saying that

IF MONEY GROWS ON TREE, LADIES WONT MIND DATING MONKIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by cutecanson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

undecided
u re high on some local herb
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

How she no go mind

when money is involved

or haven't you heard a saying that

IF MONEY GROWS ON TREE, LADIES WONT MIND DATING MONKIES
lmao!
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Mustack: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
you are a he goat. infact

Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol....story time. Namesake, which kind story be this now?
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mustack:
you are a he goat. infact

cry cry
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sunlady306:
Lol....story time. Namesake, which kind story be this now?

So you meant we bear the same name

smiley
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

So you meant we bear the same name

smiley
Yea
Re: I Need Your Sincere Advice. No Insult Please by bunmioguns(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sunlady306:

Yea

Nice

Its a pleasure

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww / Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death While Having "Rough Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.