Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? (59117 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by athorello(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
@OP, whoever might be concerned, other protocols observed. Let me categorically and emphatically point it out to you that you girlfriend's sole mission is to get a free pass from you. She wants you to approve the gifts, money and other favour that may receive from those guys/men.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by 042chiemeke(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
it OK 4 a lady to tell ur fiance who is hitting on her but wisdom should b applied to avoid jealousy
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by deltateam: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rival:
Every relationship that has the prospect of blossoming into something tangible strives to have its foundation built on trust, love and understanding!

In this regard, would you, as a guy, want your lady to tell you about the guys hitting on her on daily bases so as to gain your trust?
Would you trust her more if she does this?

As a girl/lady do you tell your boyfriend about the guys that hit on you?

A girl will only tell you those she rejected, what of those she accepted or considering?

Its irrelevant to me. Let her keep it joor. It wouldn't change how I feel about her..

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by godwinmoffat: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
haibe:
it doesn't bring trust to a jealous guy, it is disastrous as he now lives in fear of losing his love and probably begins to assume she is giving in to those guys. When my prospective fiancee grin told me, I felt she just wanted me to be jealous. However she was being truthful as I have seen guys toast her in my front..lol
it take love to do dat o...wen they is love in a relationship no secret wil b hiding
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by ArtanK(m): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, I know bro. Thx smiley

You're welcome walal. smiley
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Jyraff(m): 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
girl no go tell the bf if hin like the guy, why now the interest in report when she doesn't dig a guy. abeegi

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by brennyB: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
As for me,it's a NO,cos my guy won't be settled anymore,he wud be extremely worried. Wich I don't find rilly interesting wen he's worried abt such issues.

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Ushiefrank(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Medunah:
NO!!!! Are guys even worth it??

Say ur guy not all guys. or re u saying all girls re gud?
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by crackhouse(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
@OP, Pls what do u mean by hitting?
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Mintayo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rival:

Sorry if I have to disagree with you, but the difference is where and how you choose to tell him!

In my opinion telling your man does not deflate his ego, rather it inflates it because he would think that he has in his possession what others want but can't get!

It makes him feel that you want him to be with you because he has some qualities you saw that the others do not have.

He'd feel that you're indirectly telling him that he's important to you and you want him to have complete trust in you; he'd feel that you're indirectly telling him that you'd not cheat on him and that he's everything you desire in a man.

Anyway, it's your opinion and I respect it!
You are very correct.
Plus a lady doesnt have to tell a guy sef, its normal for other guys to hit on your lady,its quite normal for her to have admirers,except such ladies is an aproko!
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Ushiefrank(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Medunah:

Say ur guy not all guys. or re u saying all girls re gud?
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Realtheone: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
it would let d guy hv trust in her very well but with little jealous
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by DigitalSignal(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
crackhouse:
@OP, Pls what do u mean by hitting?

@OP, Rival is serving a ban!
Anyway, "Hitting" is used in the sense of trying to get someone laid.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Sardongarigan(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
"No" unless you want me to tell you how many 'ukwu' i look everyday! Jusk kiding. But seriously its not neccesary

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Actually i h8 being told about oda guys hitting on her...Guys probably she's not really into not d 1s she's into..I jst ask mysef wat abt d guy she flirts with ..Y dosnt she tell me wen she's cheatin or sleeping around...Its beta she kips it to herself cos i knw she has lots of admirers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by blakky97(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Medunah:
I understand you had a bad experience and probably want to smite all boys with the sharpest sword you can lay your hands on. But my advice is that you seat down, take a deep breathe, a cup of cold water, and then make your comment again. Youl discover the second comment has less logical flaws and that you are happier with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by bigtt76(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sure so that the guy go up hin game naaa grin
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Ilekokonit: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her?

Yes, if her conscience is clear.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by henry66: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Medunah:

ok ok i get it, all guys are not the same, stop quoting me already!! thanks!!
...most guy as well as the females are worth all the stress...if a girl really loves and wants to keep her man, she has to let him know about other guys that are hitting on her. I think it will not change anything, rather ur man will appreciate u for been open to him
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

What are you, my twin?! O.o

The things you say sometimes..

TEEHEEHEE! Surprise! Lol cheesy
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Khd95(m): 1:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Rival
post=28121511:

Every relationship that has the prospect of blossoming
into something tangible strives to have its foundation built on trust,
love and understanding!

In this regard, would you, as a guy, want your lady to tell you about
the guys hitting on her on daily bases so as to gain your trust?
Would you trust her more if she does this?

As a girl/lady do you tell your boyfriend about the guys that hit on
you?
if she tells himwetin d guy wan do sef?...do ask d boys?

wo dem qo beat d front upper teeht comot

1 Like

Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

TEEHEEHEE! Surprise! Lol cheesy

Haha cheesy
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by prettymina(f): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2014
I don't see anytin wrong abt it,my is my best frnd we gossip abt anytin..sometimes he even ask me Babe how many toasters did u get today..i can tell him anytin..its jst for fun
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by chomytex(f): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2014
its not necessary..
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2014
babes should learn to keep their secrets. openness breeds jealousy. i used to tell my ex such. if i answer a call from a guy, be sure i wil tell him who it is. but when casala burst, to justify his action, he told his family dt i answer the calls of my boyfriends in his presence. Openness is not just worth it at all.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by amd4598(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Do as u wish so long the meter won't read any value... But with trust, either way changes nothing.
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by vokalguy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mprex:
I will certainly tell him about other guys that are hitting on me

only if...

He tells me about other girls he is hitting on too

angry

Or how about this, he should tell you about the desperate girls hitting on him and hoping his relationship does not last due to jealousy.

And to answer the OP, my gf does it, we laugh about it and move on. Its natural especially if your gf is very attractive. Guys will still try even though the female tells them she is in a happy relationship, some even go as far as saying they can do better than her man. Oh well
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by bamssy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
i for 1 hates it , makes me c d grl as cheap, n cheap commodities has many buyers
Re: Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? by loswhite(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Evina:

Telling doesn't build trust. It mostly destroys it. What is the point in rubbing it in your man's face that he's got competition? Men have big egos, they want to be known as sole proprietors. Why deflate the ego?

Not wise, if you ask me.
it depends on how you tell him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.