Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53176 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by MNDY(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2014
In that pix, OBJ's facial expression says "dis Atiku sef"

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by iykyvic(m): 3:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Ddy(m): 3:39am On Nov 19, 2014
U want to save nigeria now but u guyz had 8 yrs,wat did u do with it.Rubbish
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Thief Obasanjo save Nigeria?

Is this a sick joke?

If so stop it ; because it is not funny!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Wisegeek01(m): 4:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Make we come dey jump up abi . .. Mtcheeew

Op dat picture wey u use dey, but dem for kuku giv themselves
mouth to mouth . .. hehehe grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1984164/funny-pictures-phone#27870115
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by phabulux: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Oga Atiku and Baba OBJ, whatever you people agreed on must give GEJ as the end product.

GEJ will defeat you or any person that APC fields.
I can't wait to vote against APC come 2015.

I'll like to see your eyes when your GEJ IS defeated. If Apc fields nongono, it'll defeat Jonathan. People are voting him out out of sentiment.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by phpier: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2014
aljharem:
Hahaha you both were there for 8 years you didn't agree to save Nigeria. Now you have agreed. APC is a party full of fakes, liars and murderers.
BUT PDP PARTY IS FULL OF SAINTS ABI .......
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by HirstMOG(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Mr. Atiku,when has OBJ becomes Nigeria savior? Oga sir, can you please stop deceiving yourself cos no reasonable Nigerian will listen?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by HirstMOG(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2014
mrvitalis:
people may hate me for this.....but based on the manifestos i have seen ....his own was the best ...by miles

Will manifesto do the work or will it change a corrupt person of his kind? Moving from one political party to another can never change who they really are so, we should not be fooled.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by HirstMOG(m): 5:58am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
Atiku personally dolled out millions of naira to local viligantes who flushed out boko haram at Mubi. Something Jonathan couldn't do. Tell me the reason why the local vigilantes were disbanded on orders from Jonathan by the IGP?

Because boko haram just started yestarday abi, or he traveled before now? This na political strategy so, don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by HirstMOG(m): 6:10am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I think I have made my point how he helped fight the insurgents at Mubi. If as an aspirant he can do that,then as a president he can eliminate boko haram.

Do not be deceived, have you ever asked yourself this question. Why is it that whenever APC are staging any rally or political meetings nothing bad happens, but when GEJ is doing same that is when suicide bombers will enter into schools or market just to give some people room to raise issues about insecurity in Nigeria? Abeg shine ur ice if u no get eyes ooo!

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by mekd: 6:24am On Nov 19, 2014
in fela's voice : international thief thief (ITT). c them...yeye people wetin una do wen una de dia.2019 carry go for GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by temitemi1(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
I think I have made my point how he helped fight the insurgents at Mubi. If as an aspirant he can do that,then as a president he can eliminate boko haram.
stop ur day light dreaming Atiku can't go anywhere near d presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by jerryjere(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.
which country in the world that does not rigged election rigged or no rigged come 2015 Jonathan win.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by 1stdammy: 7:17am On Nov 19, 2014
9jii:
Nigerians will thank you
why not speak for ursef??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by franugo(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

Hahaha. You mean Atiku paid his boys to stop bombing and staged 'retreat'?
I'll pass.

say we bliv u, why did the pres order the disbandment of local vigilantes
N.B- i dont support apc nor pdp. I hate ALL polithiefians! I just wanna know.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by jidejide2(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Oga Atiku and Baba OBJ, whatever you people agreed on must give GEJ as the end product.

GEJ will defeat you or any person that APC fields.
I can't wait to vote against APC come 2015.

MUMU... You are too byased,you want jona to win to make nigeria beter? Obor
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by igben(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2014
IS NIGERIA DYING?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Reference(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
he doesn't care about his people yet he built almost all his industries in his state is creating jobs for them? What more can he do to care for his people?

Built industries, created jobs. Period. Is that is all....you vote for, all your vote is worth. All you trade for the 'downside' of these transactions. Honestly we need to seriously consider elevating our thinking in this country. This is a presidential aspirant of Nigeria we are talking about not some ward councillor in Timbuktu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Reference(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
he doesn't care about his people yet he built almost all his industries in his state is creating jobs for them? What more can he do to care for his people?

The only value I see in them is that they generate competition which is the food of a growing democracy. Individually, they are no better than pork rinds to a diseased heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Mbediogu(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.

You cannot see the hand writing on the wall? Seriously? Go get yourself a pair of good optical lenses (crystal ball or ouija board or Ifa beads )if you are one of those unable to see beyond their noses.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by franugo(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
jerryjere:
which country in the world that does not rigged election rigged or no rigged come 2015 Jonathan win.

with guys like u, why will naija not be corrupt
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by jidejide2(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

How wouldn't he eliminate boko haram when he is connected to them?
He simply called his boys to order and used it for publicity stunt. Take it or leave it.

Mr Vesu abi na vessel u are talking like a junkie.bros u have eye and u can't see, open it eye don't be byased
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by kauza: 7:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Atiku:courting political alliances since 1914.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by hotwax: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2014
I am a christian. I will vote any anti-GEJ. Enough of this shiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by hotwax: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2014
igben:
IS NIGERIA DYING?

Yes Nigeria is dead
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by franugo(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2014
phabulux:

I'll like to see your eyes when your GEJ IS defeated. If Apc fields nongono, it'll defeat Jonathan. People are voting him out out of sentiment.

bros don't be stewpid. Even apc fans know that gej will win, either by rigging, force or votically.
Note again that i dont concern myself with politics but when was the last time u saw a pres that didn't finish 2 terms

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by segnys007(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

People you said? They care only about themselves. These politicians steal millions and millions of Naira, leaving Nigeria, Nigerians(including North) people impovrished. Now you think he cares about "his people".
Na you wey dey talk lyk u no sabi these Politicians.
But, Jonathan is different? Him being a saint and all!
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by mitinwari: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
Atiku is capable but we should give GEJ a chance to lead till 2019
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by 9jii(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2014
1stdammy:
why not speak for ursef??
Nigerians will be grasias
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by loomer: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
mrvitalis:
people may hate me for this.....but based on the manifestos i have seen ....his own was the best ...by miles

WETIN CONCERN MANIFESTO AND RULING NIGERIA? ONCE IN POWER THEY ALL FORGET THEIR MANIFESTOS AND PROMISES.
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. FROM RULING PARTY TO OPPOSITION PARTIES.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Anglovel: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

How wouldn't he eliminate boko haram when he is connected to them?
He simply called his boys to order and used it for publicity stunt. Take it or leave it.

Bh Sponsors trying to deceive gullible Nigerians since 1914,dey hve overpopulated naija wth abandoned kids in every state,turned gd naija boys into homosexuals,dia greed knows no bounds,why did dey not give d masses free education during dia tenure?or empower men, boys, women to own/run dia own businesses instead of using nd dumping them or in some cases eliminating them physically nd spiritually?kpele for dem nd those who believe these 2 old Crooks, dey dont mean well at all,just plan 4 ur life nd dat of ur family in a Godly way wth Wisdom.......dia kids r studying in uk,usa,Europe etc only to return to lord it over u....dont be fooled,use common sense to judge d achievements of d Incumbent vs past HOS/all fmr leaders frm clerk to DG to Ministers,CJs to Cleaners who hve been plundering dis Country nd u will see dat dis GEJ is a SAINT compared to dem ALL.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.