Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku (53149 Views)

2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by BigSexyPapi(m): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2014
CLOWNS
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by cooljoe13: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Am short of comments Well kindly visit www.olawaleboss.com for the latest free browsing
chest, tech updates, exam expo
and many more. Also buy and send Sms for as low as #1, Buy Sms Units through recharge cards, get 500 free numbers to market your products or services on any units purchase only on www.bosssms.com
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by del5545(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Let us gv buari a chance,he stil tried mor dan d so cal atiku,obasanjo,ibb n jonathan.u can always get 2 read his stories wen he was d head of state den
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by stanleyazo(m): 11:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Funny politicians.reconciliations and alignments all because of election.who are they deceiving.Jonathan remains the man to beat.baba iyabo no get mouth again,he’s passed his time and can only affect little margin of the election result.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by koikoi2(m): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Signing a deal with d devil himself . Do u think he will not renege. I laugh in Niger Delta style. hehehehehehehehehe
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Callfubu(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2014
mrvitalis:
people may hate me for this.....but based on the manifestos i have seen ....his own was the best ...by miles
that's assuming manifestos are still regarded as relevant
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Callfubu(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2014
PentiumPro:
I don't see how JONATHAN can win without massive rigging.
Just like he did, the last time by hook or crook. moreover there is no viable candidates in the likes of Akpabio and Fashola to contest against him. Its still our golden oldies that have had their chance and flopped and want us to give them another chance. Nigerians can be gullible but not anymore and not in such situations
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by nationwide1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
aurenflani:

Don't you also think gej's inability to quell the boko boys is based on his being an incompetent and conniving President?
Why are you obsessed about GEJ? Was Atiku not doing it for selfish reasons? I'm not for or against any political party but unguarded utterances.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by muktarmtt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Oga Atiku and Baba OBJ, whatever you people agreed on must give GEJ as the end product.

GEJ will defeat you or any person that APC fields.
I can't wait to vote against APC come 2015.
u r sick nd u will with heart attack cos Apc will win hands down
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=charix post=28130082]These useless oldmen are ready to say anything sofar it guarantees them entry into power. They should heed Oshiomhole's advice to "GO AND DIE!!!".[hmmmmm....i dey laugh]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Temptee101(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmohammed:

I will like u to be very honest with your self and temporarily place sentiments aside, do u think buhari will not perform better than Jonathan. I will like us to consider the future of our unborn children as I am almost concluding that the prospects of our generation is almost non existence. Please I am begging u one more time, we need to move forward at this point in time. Don't also forget that Jonathan had substantial votes in the North and south west when he contested in the last election. Please think twice
To be very honest with you GEJ performed above pass mark amidst all this problems bedevilling our nation at this point in time all because he is at the helm and some people like GMB swore to bring his govt down at all cost. GMB contested 3times and lost, his common sense should have told him that the people do not want him. He should act like an elder statesman for once, he should as well borrow a leaf from IBB. Must he be incharge before he could contribute to the growth of our dear nation? Even if he has good intentions he should do the needful by bowing out, he aint the only one fit to rule Nigeria, its not his birthright.Let him field a vibrant and compassionate person and support him. GMB can never i repeat can never win election in Nigeria. We are wise

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
omoiseselagba:
ori e ti daru.south beasterner.
speak your bush language to your fellow cavemen.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Biggty:
you are mumu oh, so anybody against Johnathan is boko haram sponsor?
Nope.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
segnys007:
But, Jonathan is different? Him being a saint and all!
He is not a saint either. If he were, he would not let boko haram over ride the north east.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
jidejide2:

Mr Vesu abi na vessel u are talking like a junkie.bros u have eye and u can't see, open it eye don't be byased
lolz
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
franugo:

say we bliv u, why did the pres order the disbandment of local vigilantes
N.B- i dont support apc nor pdp. I hate ALL polithiefians! I just wanna know.
why would civilians face extremists and terrorists. It is up to the armed forces to tackle extremists and terrorists. Civilians would be getting in their way if they confront terrorist. Nobody has monopoly over violence.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
darqly:

Even if they return the weapons, I'll still call GEJ clueless grin
More importantly, NO ONE gave the vigilantes any weapons! Get your facts straight please. You need to see the bolt action rifles, bows and arrows they're using to chase BH. No hunter becomes proficient in handling automatic weapons overnight, try reason sometimes.
BH use Nigerian army issued weapons and armour, who's fooling who? Who pulled an entire brigade out of Mubi without a fight? Was it Atiku also?
Yeah. The military did all that, but sending civilians to handle extremists is a bad move afterall, in a bid to pull publicity stunt, he's ruining his chances and will end up not getting APC Presidential ticket.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Paschalp(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
what a trick to gain another power.... we ain't children to believe such lies
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by ojsmscom(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obj want to be very close to Atiku to make sure he gets all his plans and neutralizd it.take it or leave it OBJ is politically cnfortable with GEJ,
Those of u political analyst knows what am saying.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by loco4love: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF ELSHADDAI AND YESHUA THAT YORUBALAND WILL BE FREE AND INDEPENDENT BEFORE MY FATHER DIES. AMEN

YORUBAS BE FREE AND INDEPENDENT. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN 1 NIGERIA. YORUBAS FIGHT FOR YOUR UNITY, SEPARATE FROM NIGERIA.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by macof(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
loco4love:
I PRAY IN THE NAME OF ELSHADDAI AND YESHUA THAT YORUBALAND WILL BE FREE AND INDEPENDENT BEFORE MY FATHER DIES. AMEN

YORUBAS BE FREE AND INDEPENDENT. IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN 1 NIGERIA. YORUBAS FIGHT FOR YOUR UNITY, SEPARATE FROM NIGERIA.

Instead of praying to Yashua- a jew who has no business with u
Why nt get up and do something

Join the struggle, nothing can be done with prayers alone

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by crystalzoe: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apples to apples, bro. Mandela never overthrew a duly elected government with the gun and he was never a former head of state. He was a symbol of unity, forgiveness and reconciliation. He was not overly ambitious or desperate, hence he played his part and left the state for a younger Mbeki. Now, Mandela was not an exceptional President in terms of running the economy or all that. But he was just what SA needed at that time to move forward.

Now, the same cannot be said of the coup-plotting general that has suddenly loved democracy. He wants to benefit from what he killed. Do you know that if this man and his colleagues did not strike in 1983 Nigeria would have been a lot better than the way it is today. That singular action of his brought upon us the evil regimes of IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam and Obasanjo. And if you hate GEJ so much that you don't want him, remember that his emergence as our leader is part of the chain reaction that Buhari started in 1983. So, you see, GEJ is indirectly a product of Buhari.

So, if we must change, the change must be a real change, and not bringing back someone who put us in today's mess.
wow! u have spoken well

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Miscellaneous(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

Atiku has no right to send civilians out there to counter terrorism!!!

I don't know how much you were paid but any nigerian that votes for atiku is a big fool ......the guy is a waste 100% at that.

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by realborn(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
"Story for the gods"......
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by franugo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

why would civilians face extremists and terrorists. It is up to the armed forces to tackle extremists and terrorists. Civilians would be getting in their way if they confront terrorist. Nobody has monopoly over violence.

....and has d military done a gr8 job so far NO!! So why refuse help 4rm pple that want 2 fight 4 their homes?
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
franugo:

....and has d military done a gr8 job so far NO!! So why refuse help 4rm pple that want 2 fight 4 their homes?
It still remains unconstitutional....
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by franugo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vessi:

It still remains unconstitutional....

and constitutionality saves lives Bros u dey put urself 4 soup more n more....the crux of d matter is that gej screwed up plain n simple. How can he forbid them 4rm defending themselves when he knows he cant do the deed himself angry
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by biafranqueen: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
aljharem:
Hahaha you both were there for 8 years you didn't agree to save Nigeria. Now you have agreed. APC is a party full of fakes, liars and murderers.

Atiku -----apc

Buhari------ apc

OBJ------- apc

All above 68 yrs in age and have now agreed to save Nigeria after so many years

1 Like

Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Osakah24(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
oh how time flies, what did they forget after eight years that they suddenly remembered?. seriously we nigerians should move ahead from such politicians, they ve proved themselves unworthy in many ways before .
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by gbabs64(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well, its OK to put aside differences and work together against what is perceived as a common threat. That is the characteristic of a survivor, of which by my judgement, OBJ is one. Its what I expect of APC and PDP. May God steer us in the right direction.
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by tecmon: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
charix:
These useless oldmen are ready to say anything sofar it guarantees them entry into power. They should heed Oshiomhole's advice to "GO AND DIE!!!".
he he he! And bbc the gossip channel anointed to carry only african badnews is always glad to report such absurdity
Re: 2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku by Liadi2(m): 4:21am On Nov 20, 2014
If we nigerians can overlook ethnicity and religion, I believe Buhari can do it better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Goodluck Jonathan Donates Palliatives To 20 States (list) / Lady Wears T-shirt With "General Sani Abacha" Image / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.