Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66834 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hannibie:

Sure, I can. It is not a big issue for me and I don't think it should be an issue for women. He's your man and you offended him, saying sorry on bended knees isn't a premitive idea please.

oh so we still have real women wow!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Pholar97(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
A virtious lady/woman wil not hesitate to knee & apologise to her man. It show a sign of respect. My lady wont do dat anyway b'cos she is a 'graduate' wise one wil understand wat i mean here. Cos some pple are misinterpreted my comment already.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by iyaayi(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Why not? With all pleasure! My husband means a lot to me and I will never jeopardise our relationship. More so, he doesn't hesitate to say sorry when I blow my top. I hope to instill it ti my daughter to kneel to apologise to her husband if the need arises.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Ukutsgp(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Olypeppy:
Story for the gods.The guy go wait taya.
i dnt want to wait for too long.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
AgapeCharis:
kneeling is a man's thing??

You've got a misconstrued idea

Well, it's not a man's thing lol. As in during proposals and stuff...you know?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
if you offend someone and that person means the whole world to you,kneeling down to apologize will never be a big deal. Especially if seeing the way you have hurt them makes you feel horrible.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by otimothy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
idobale o nse iwa
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes I can knee but if I'm remorseful I rather hug you..

Sincerity comes from the heart not from kneeling so whichever way you can get the message across just do it

Some people here saying I can't have gone on their knees more than those saying I can
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by alphaomega(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

nonsense talk...as fine as dis owerri chic be, u wan throway ur culture to d western dogs abi? U dnt av to do dat naa..

What do you mean if he can, then u wil ?
Is it until he does dat b4 u can do urs?

**shameful..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by alphaomega(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

c correct babe...
Mixing culture n wesrtern thns..

God bless u nne..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by SHOCK7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
Why sooo much emphasis on "going on your knees"?
It shows submissiveness & remorse qualities which 're emphasized in d Bible!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
you're so pretty.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Toks2008:

See question?

This is why i always say sophistication is the bane of many Ladies.

If you ask this question in the days when women were women i guess they will send you on exile.
exile ke...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pholar97:
A virtious lady/woman wil not hesitate to knee & apologise to her man. It show a sign of respect. My lady wont do dat anyway b'cos she is a 'graduate'
I seem not to understand this post, what has being a graduate got to do with the matter?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MNDY(m): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.

Guy, this brings back memories of my deceased girlfriend HAFSAT who earnestly begged that we get back together after she was married off to some dude by her parents!
---------------------
We were madly in love but I personally backed off for obvious reasons and turned deaf ear to her plea! She cried and promised to commit suicide if I left her! Another thing was the cause of her death however - child-birth issues!
---------------------
HAFSAT, wherever you are, I love you and will always do! "And please, be at peace with me if you are angry with me wherever you are." I still mourn her up till now after years of her death and I've refused to fall in love for so long for her sake! This is a true life subliminal story!
---------------------
Guys, forgive any lady who begs you even without her kneeling! Women are extremely fragile emotionally! My best female friend apologized (a thing she says she rarely does) after she offended me over an issue recently when I asked that we dissolve the friendship!
---------------------
I forgave her considering the fact that she likes me very much and admits it all the time! Women express the sincerest of feelings! Forgive or be accomodate anyone that begs you over anything! My own story above was complicated!
---------------------
Some girls can even go beyond the limit of kneeling for begging! Let us treat our women right inasmuch as they strongly condemn the "weaker sex","tail", and "behind (for beside) every successful man" tags and want to be manly!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by andyanders: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pholar97:
A virtious lady/woman wil not hesitate to knee & apologise to her man. It show a sign of respect. My lady wont do dat anyway b'cos she is a 'graduate'

They need to deliver pampers to you and I wonder if you are a man with the above post. What has a graduate got to do with the subject. You want to just show off here that your wife is a graduate? Graduate of what? Anyway kids can contribute here hence you want us to know that only people who never went to school should have to kneel down for their husbands and those that went to school shouldn't kneel down? Grow up mehn.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
alphaomega:

nonsense talk...as fine as dis owerri chic be, u wan throway ur culture to d western dogs abi? U dnt av to do dat naa..

What do you mean if he can, then u wil ?
Is it until he does dat b4 u can do urs?

**shameful..

what's this one saying?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
cococandy:
you're so pretty.

thanks bae

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by nayolight(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

is not about d other person it's all about u, Is clear DAT u Won't' do it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by hensben(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
AJOT99:

Can u imagine this kind of response..... Ladies of nowadays. So it's do me I do u abi?

However, on a serious note, respect to a man is what love is to a woman. A man can get all the respect he deserves if he continually loves his wife. In actual fact, kneeling down for that kind of man will be nothing to the woman cos d love needed to enjoy the relationship is there.
best comment so far but arrogant n feminist wannabe dont know this..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
nayolight:
is not about d other person it's all about u, Is clear DAT u Won't' do it.

that's what im saying. I wont do it! na force?? o gini?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by SHOCK7(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

Fine gal like u am disappointed with 'ur feminist attitude,men & women 're never equal!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ooshinibos: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
my wife does it to me
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
SHOCK7:

Fine gal like u am disappointed with 'ur feminist attitude,men & women 're never equal!

bros abeg no just start all these. since morning ive been typing. my hands re aching and I need to rest. dont guote me again please am begging. I can as well kneel to beg. mtchew
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
SHOCK7:

Abegi! Forget fine joor! Fine girl no training!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by hensben(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

my friend shut up biko.
no! u sh.ut up

nigerians! using words they no nothing of anyhow since 1960
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by anigbajumo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm,my babe can do dat 4me coz she respect me anytime anydaym.Bt I wnt allow her to do so...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ohaleoghene(f): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
vredo! pls sorry if u are older than me.

can i pm u?

I gave this feeling that you are older. Lil yes you can pm me
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by anigbajumo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
SHOCK7:

u av done it wrng
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by SHOCK7(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

bros abeg no just start all these. since morning ive been typing. my hands re aching and I need to rest. dont guote me again please am begging. I can as well kneel to beg. mtchew
U see I was ready 2 forgive u,but u ended with attitude. Have u noticed what other guys 're saying about 'ur comment,nothing nice angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
SHOCK7:

U see I was ready 2 forgive u,but u ended with attitude. Have u noticed what other guys 're saying about 'ur comment,nothing nice angry

I care less

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.