Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66840 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
Yeah, you can't kneel down before your man, but you could kneel throughout the night on a concrete floor (as a professional cocksuckerr) for just a cent. Na wa o.

Thank you very mush
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by BreezyRita(f): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Depends
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by haibe(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Tinnasmile:

Amen to most of the prayers nt all of them.God will not make me see wat wil make my sugar wash undies 4 me.he does not need 2 do dat 2 prove hs love 4 me.
Hi
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
BreezyRita:
Depends
depends on what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by slimshadie(f): 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sure i can kneel down for "MY Man" and not any other person's man. The world will be more beautiful when we can easily apologise for the wrong committed. After all my kneels no go glue for the ground after i done kneel. My goal is for peace to reign.. shikena kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
slimshadie:
Sure i can kneel down for "MY Man" and not any other person's man. The world will be more beautiful when we can easily apologise for the wrong committed. After all my kneels no go glue for the ground after i done kneel. My goal is for peace to reign.. shikena kiss grin
i just like u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Tymax(m): 1:26am On Dec 18, 2014
slimshadie:
Hmmm.

[Takes notes]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
slimshadie:

Tell me how u won't find better guy to marry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by slimshadie(f): 12:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you and i like you 2... grin quote author=clevvermind post=28971816] i just like u.[/quote]
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by slimshadie(f): 12:31am On Jan 16, 2015
What chapter are you on your note? grin smiley quote author=Tymax post=28980042]
Hmmm.

[Takes notes][/quote]
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Tymax(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2015
slimshadie:
What chapter are you on your note? grin smiley quote author=Tymax post=28980042]
Hmmm.

[Takes notes]
Lol. I don enter chapter 3. "Research methodology " grin

Slimshadie your face dey scarce for NL. Where have you been since? How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2015
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
Hear word from their mouth. Piecing me off early in the morning. If she cant knee for me her husband who will she knee for? Landlord?local govt chairman? See i am africanman origina, am not like those guys for there. Every morning my wife must knee down to greet me before i stand up from the bed & say in my local language "eka ro o' oko mi, olowo orimi. My dearest lover. Then i will now sit at the edge of the bed, urge "good morning ayami tooto, eyin fun jowo...arewo, love of my life, honey,sweety...these nigerian babes don spoil o. shey na only when she offence me? a dey vex
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2015
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise

You must really believe that all men are sex obsessed psycopaths.... Lolz
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by slimshadie(f): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Haaha... Abeg pass me the chapters make i read small.
Been busy with some stuff lately. Thanks dear. How ve u been 2? Takia kiss
Tymax:

Lol. I don enter chapter 3. "Research methodology " grin

Slimshadie your face dey scarce for NL. Where have you been since? How you dey?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by AijaiI(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
definitely I will...if he has done sometin 2 deserve it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tipsieoladj(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
imagine all this mumu girls trying to form frosh that they cant knee down when they are at fault. I wonder when nigerian girls wuld eva be honest.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Pholar97(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
I seem not to understand this post, what has being a graduate got to do with the matter? U can't understand 'cos i spokes in parable. She find it diffcult 2 knee just because she said she's a graduate & i can't kil her for it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.