Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66731 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by eleko1: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by musingzizzy: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Sure I can, depending ofcos on the magnitude of the offense.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by martinex96: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
they should be able to go down na Y nt
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ifymusa(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Why not?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

I admire your honesty....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by coolvitus(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Tell us
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Jostico: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
where are you from? angry
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Is there a difference in apolgizing while standing and doing same on ones knees undecided . And if he likes to be knelt for, I won't angry. Kilode gaan undecided sad lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Bigzig(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Watching with opened eyes
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
I think kneeling is just putting up an act.

I'll prefer she looks me in the eyes and tell me how she feels, what she feels. I have a knack for judging the sincerity of people by looking into their eyes, reading their subtle body language and, yes, gauging their voice tones.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zzybaby: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Kini big deal na

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Aizebioje(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
going on ur knees will make him know that u are really remorseful about what u did and that there is no pride in u at all. it will make the man to love u more and respect u.
Yeah... If she goes on her knee and does the needful. I mean kneeling and apologising with her mouth without necessarily talking... That ought to show total rermourse!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by FolabiCash: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
What are her knees for ? :s
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by kennosklint(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
I nor go comment lie lie cos I nor b woman wrapper...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GentleMimi: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Never have, but I can. In such case, I must have hurt him badly. And only my husband, not some mere male dude.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by eleko1: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
cheesy cool tongue embarassed
mifavour:

seriously? ??
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by TDstarr: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
smh and you girls are looking for husband,m just watching with my 4Dglasses

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Is he God? undecided
I only kneel to apologize to my creator when I offend him. So why kneel for mortal?
I could say sorry but kneeling?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise

If you can kneel down to suck his ...

Why cant you kneel to show remorse.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by opeyemisteph: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Awon omo aye ode oni ti baje gan o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
only when the sober ones have been caught cheating...

personally, i don't think i want anyone to kneel before me...

I'm neither a king nor a god...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by optimistcandyboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

seriously? ??

why d9 h6ll would u quote me? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by RedBororo(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Before our wedding my wife once did that and i told let it be the last time she does that, am not God and for me i hate such practice, general i hate it when my fellow human knee down in front of me for a request.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by paulshakur: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Waiting for the ladies reply.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by idrisa334: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise

I like your style of apologizing

[PHOTOS] Woman walks STARK N*KED around New York and most people didn’t even notice
Source: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=%5BPHOTOS%5D+Woman+walks+STARK+NAKED+around+New+York+and+most+people+didn%E2%80%99t+even+notice&oq=%5BPHOTOS%5D+Woman+walks+STARK+NAKED+around+New+York+and+most+people+didn%E2%80%99t+even+notice&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8#q=%5BPHOTOS%5D+Woman+walks+STARK+NAKED+around+New+York+and+most+people+didn%E2%80%99t+even+notice++e+reporter]e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/1330-photos-woman-walks-stark-naked-around-new-york-and-most-people-didn-t-even-notice [/url]
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ChrisOkafor87(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
. You are very arrogant nagging type. What does take you to do that, and you here argueing weather he too will kneel down and beg you. This topic is not to be argued. Ladies automatically without been told are always to be humble and do any thing possible to win their Man back (if at she loves him as she claims to) and reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zheroes(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2014
kneeling down and f u c k i n g another guy. please save me the drama.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by echobee(f): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
TDstarr:
smh and you girls are looking for husband,m just watching with my 4Dglasses
Itumo undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

If you can kneel down to suck his ...

Why cant you kneel to show remorse.. angry
I cant kneel down to apologize. I can still kneel and pretend to be remorseful. isn't it berra I sit or berra still stand and apologise ad know I did it with my heart?? nnaa eh biko noro one side ka m fu uzo!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Mightyguy(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Y do u guyz suddenly turned 2 ladies!!...abeg ladies in d ause oya defend yaself!! ;-)

waitin 4 dem**sips kunu***
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by feamtrik(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
What do you mean....who is wearing the trouser....i can only say am sorry but not on ma kneels
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.