Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66908 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
chimkaire:
Is there a difference in apolgizing while standing and doing same on ones knees undecided . And if he likes to be knelt for, I won't angry. Kilode gaan undecided sad lipsrsealed

Pple like u are d ones holding Africa back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

My brother..."Life" would set in soon enough for some of them. Kneeling to apologize to one's partner at any point in a lady's lifetime is not necessarily something I would wish for any one since it means that some level of disharmony came into the relationship. All I would wish is that all ladies take some time to really read and understand some of the responses here and make the "right" decision if and when the time comes for them to make it.

May God thunder uncountable blessings in ur life in JESUS name, say Amen again!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

He is a guy... Na u I dy worried about oooo

Lol what talking you
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

The question means can u ever kneel to apologize? whether it be grave or not.

and I never said the Bible commanded calling your husband Lord- you can choose sweetheart grin

And i believe ive already answered the question. You dnt like my comment? Then move along. I am not addressing you, am i?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
sauceny:

Pls tell them... I'm on my knees begging... Tell them... Arrogant ppl
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

Please~ As if your any better. Go have fun with that banana of yours oh and if your having trouble with who to eff it into, you could go to those convenience store that sells dummies.
Too plain for you? Play dress up with the dummy and make it until it's your imaginary girl, by the way, the perfect time to do it would be midnight, heed my advice and have fun grin

Is this all you brought back with you?! angry

Seriously!!?!

And here I was thinking this would be a fair fight.. Calling blow up dolls 'dummies'.. grin The biitch is not only arrogant, but also illiterate and reetarded. grin

I never thought I would ever see the day I ran into a reetarded, Ignorant Ekuke with an over bloated sense of self-worth... grin

I am done with you puppy!

This is not a fair fight.. Keep scrapping your knees on hard concrete at night sucking diicks for cent and walking tall in the morning telling those stupiid enough to listen to you how you are so much of all that whatevers that you cant kneel to apologise to any man.

grin

FhuckingCretin..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by agbebakuhelen(f): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
for mi I Dont c anything wrong going on my knees to beg my man.especially wen I no am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
u are very correct but why the insult na?
im sorry
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

Lol what talking you

What talking you Abeg come o, u pass English for Play class?? Talk ur truth and shame the devil!! All liars, .....
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

My brother..."Life" would set in soon enough for some of them. Kneeling to apologize to one's partner at any point in a lady's lifetime is not necessarily something I would wish for any one since it means that some level of disharmony came into the relationship. All I would wish is that all ladies take some time to really read and understand some of the responses here and make the "right" decision if and when the time comes for them to make it.

Blessed art thou Viva.. Your price is far worth more than rubies...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

cool

I guess you cant.. Thats okay!

When I see these images, I don't think "humility". I think "pathetic!". You're free to your own perspective, but that's mine.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And i believe ive already answered the question. You dnt like my comment? Then move along. I am not addressing you, am i?

Why not? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by swagwu(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise
pple lyk go even lay down

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
sauceny:

Wa pe nbe wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

When I see these images. I don't think "humility", I think "pathetic!".

See the man's face... He's guilty... And he really feels she's sorry for what she's done... If my lady kneel down for me, I'd look stupid... She would be the one to go away with her heads held high...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

When I see these images. I don't think "humility", I think "pathetic!".

I understand you my dear.. grin

Or I hope I do.. grin

#however, Kneeling is not a culture thing as kneeling as a sign of respect, humility, subservience, obeisance, e.t.c is universal.

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zubby29(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.
u hv not found love,wen u do,u would even postrat to appologise
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by otswag(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
do u know what it means for a lady to go on her knees? it means she had really shed off all her pride and ego because of the man she loves . do u think it is just an easy thing for ladies to do?
yes culturally, kneeling to apologize is symbolic to mean remorse but if u've met women that have perfected the art of deception, u will understand that even rolling on d floor to apologize for wrong doings isn't enough evidence that she has changed. My point is lets not make judgments about peoples attributes solely on cultural expectations. A lot of ladies have beautiful "take home to mama" characters but they won't do this because they weren't brought up that way; and alot of women are so respectful they can even call ur dog "uncle bingo" however she becomes d devil after u marry her.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by piagetskinner(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
erico2k2:

Ahah U harsh die.but you said it out right E go tay
So how ur own come take different.lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

I understand you my dear.. grin

Or I hope I do.. grin

#however, Kneeling is not a culture thing as kneeling as a sign of respect, humility, subservience, obeisance, e.t.c is universal.

It's not universal. It's cultural.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:

pple lyk go even lay down

My bloda, I know her type... Them dy prostrate for mumu bfs walai, afta them go come dy form for NL
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:
grin
dnt misundastand me, its not dat i wana b friends with u base on ur beauty or TOTO or pussy, but just to make u a wife material.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by 1stdammy: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
Are you kidding me??!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
submission and respect.
So says you. Kneeling doesn't define these, for me. I don't need or want being knelt for by anyone. Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's not universal. It's cultural.

Really?!!

I can understand why you would say this seeing as you live in the U.S.. grin

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by zubby29(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
u r a good bad girl
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Chidex2442(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm a guy i did it last friday when I observed somthing is goin on in my relationship.... i told her its over... Bt I came back on Saturday begging on my knees in her house n she refused..... as am postingvthis now I dnt knw my stands cos I dnt do the double dating game... pls advice.....
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by sucess001(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

i think it has to do with with individuality. I seriously think kneeling is out of it. if I start for how long do I intend doing it. each time he expects me then to kneel and apologize over every single and simple thing. there are other ways to apologise.

i agree it has to do with the individual....but...

if u find it hard to kneel cos u dont see him "deserving of it"...den you may have problems with submission.

for me..i dont see it as a big deal...but it is a sign...u honor ad submit to your hubby...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

See the man's face... He's guilty... And he really feels she's sorry for what she's done... If my lady kneel down for me, I'd look stu.pid... She would be the one to go away with her heads held high...

I'm sure they're both mental too. What causes one to kneel before another human being?

Are you saying you like to look stu.pid...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
dnt misundastand me, its not dat i wana b friends with u base on ur beauty or TOTO or pussy, but just to make u a wife material.
lol. dude! you aren't my typa guy not even for friend's sake
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by swagwu(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

My bloda, I know her type... Them dy prostrate for mumu bfs walai, afta them go come dy form for NL
no mind dem we knw dem all
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Why not? grin

No u dnt. Its obvious from your first quote. You are expecting everybody to be the same? No Mbanu. Its not possible my dear. If you keep judging ladies superficially based on who kneels and who doesnt, you will end up with a witch for a wife. Goes to show how some of u men are really gullible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.