Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66924 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

And for me the reason is unimportant.

If the issue is serious enough, can you kneel to apologise to him?!

For me it has very little to do with culture.. This is purely a matter of Humility.

Oh, you're asking me are you? Don't make me laugh just now. My eyes are buggin' out.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
happyzed0:
If kneelin down will solve d problem wat's dere I can do it.bt he will also kneel 4 me wen he say something bad. 2 me

Not a pure thought. Can you just do something without expecting a return
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by sucess001(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

you think so? I'd rather be honest than pretend.

i respect ur view...

however...most nigerian culture expect a wife to kneel to the hubby.

no matter how much our culture evolves or we acquire western culture...the hubby is the head and d kneeling is just a sign of honor....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
can we b friends?wink
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

**Faints again... ***

grin

Madcow...you have come again o. Lef me o
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Oh, you're asking me are you? Don't make me laugh just now. My eyes are buggin' out.

cool

I guess you cant.. Thats okay!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

nigga ive done nothing...does it pain you that much have a cold bath and sleep..
U dey owerri u call.someone.Nigga so if you was in New York nah Monkey U go call am be dat.U do t know how derogative that sounds.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
sucess001:

i respect ur view...

however...most nigerian cultureexpect a wife to kneel to the hubby.

no matter how much our culture evolves or we acquire western culture...the hubby is the head and d kneeling is just a sign of honor....

i think it has to do with with individuality. I seriously think kneeling is out of it. if I start for how long do I intend doing it. each time he expects me then to kneel and apologize over every single and simple thing. there are other ways to apologise.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=15pt]Only a well trained Yoruba chick can appreciate and understand your question , its not everybody's culture dude [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tintingz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
kwencypresh:
ofcourse i will
if he proves sturbon i ll jst go on my knees n start touchin him
Who is he to say no
on your kneels touching where abeg??
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Kneel down and apologize each time i do something wrong? A mere mortal made of dust? Come on!! Why would i do that?[color=#990000][/color] It depends on the gravity of the offence though. But if the offence isnt grave, why the kneeling? Do you know how many people have knelt down and begged their partners and yet keep doing the same stuff over and over again? So whats the point of the kneeling then? The ability of one to hold your hands, look into your eyes, apologize from the heart and stop committing the offence is the most heartfelt apology that makes sense.

Are you parents not mortal? Do you not do the same for them? Didn't the Bible give you examples of virtuous women who call their husbands "My Lord"?

Your pride is stylishly wearing a raincoat - I read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
erico2k2:

U dey owerri u call.someone.Nigga so if you was in New York nah Monkey U go call am be dat.U do t know how derogative that sounds.

my friend shut up biko.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
happyzed0:
If kneelin down will solve d problem wat's dere I can do it.bt he will also kneel 4 me wen he say something bad. 2 me

Exactly my dear. It wouldn't remove any letter of the alphabet in the lady's name, remove any hair off her head either. And its not even a culture thing. If you are wrong or you just want peace to reign, then what is seriously the big issue there? I have done it before and the response was instantaneously positive. No big deal at all. The man in question may even grow to appreciate and respect the lady the more.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

all these cos I said im not kneeling to apologize. Your fucking business dude. and I choose not to answer your question. you'll be shocked

All these cos u're proud!!! I mean I won't want my girl to kneel while apologizing but when she makes it seem like its a taboo, that's pride and then I'd demand she roll down... And pls make those boyfriends of u no deceive u o, cos if u maintain this kind pride, they will be just that for life-BOYfriends!!! Mtchewww #sipsMyTeaDoneByMyHumbleWifey
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
dis is a stupid question, u re making dem fill as in i dnt even get it. Those biblical days women called their husband or lovers my lord and knelt down anytym dey wnt to serve dem food or water. Those where d real women not dis bunch of harlots(excluding my systas nd my gud friends) in dis century.
u are very correct but why the insult na?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by willorie(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.

Yes I will
although mine is a "TLC & TAKE NO OFFENSE" kind of guy
I love him vry much wink tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Exactly my dear. It wouldn't remove any letter of the alphabet in the lady's name, remove any hair off her head either. And its not even a culture thing. If you are wrong or you just want peace to reign, then what is seriously the big issue there? I have done it before and the response was instantaneously positive. No big deal at all. The man in question may even grow to appreciate and respect the lady the more.

So what's ur advice to other arrogant ladies in the house Abeg give them advice so that man go show
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

All these cos u're proud!!! I mean I won't want my girl to kneel while apologizing but when she makes it seem like its a taboo, that's pride and then I'd demand she roll down... And pls make those boyfriends of u no deceive u o, cos if u maintain this kind pride, they will be just that for life-BOYfriends!!! Mtchewww #sipsMyTeaDoneByMyHumbleWifey

you wish you had a wifey. I still maintain I wont kneel cos it would be an act of pretence if I do.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

i think it has to do with with individuality. I seriously think kneeling is out of it. if I start for how long do I intend doing it. each time he expects me then to kneel and apologize over every single and simple thing. there are other ways to apologise.

Not everytime, this geh!! Sometimes situation DEMANDS u kneel and beg... (U sleep with another man, ur husband find out, u come dy tell lam dat arrogant sorry for hin face... U dy madt)
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by pixey(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

real men indeed
Dear! The dude is tell u the truth kneeling down does not mean you are any lesser or being desperate.Doing this, will surely challenge him to respect u and treats u like a queen.Even a queen kneels to her beloved king.why won't u.I'm not talking abt doing this to any guy, I'm talking abt ur soul mate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Are you parents not mortal? Do you not do the same for them? Didn't the Bible give you examples of virtuous women who call their husbands "My Lord"?

Your pride is stylishly wearing a raincoat - I read between the lines.

I do not always kneel before my parents to apologize. I do so when its a grave offence. Different families different orientation. You must not always kneel. It could be a tradition where u come from but it cannnot be the same for others. Thats my point. I am not responsible for however you choose to understand my comment.

The calling of one's husband 'lord' was sarah's idea and was not a commandment for all women to do. Its not compulsory.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
willorie:

Yes I will
although mine is a "TLC & TAKE NO OFFENSE" kind of guy
I love him vry much wink tongue
tlc in full pls
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
chimkaire:
...being...
submission and respect.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

what happened to saying sorry without kneeling? ?? I mean who does that when you can easily take him to d bedroom and apologise

Can u plz dissect wat u wrote "taking him to d bedroom to apologies"
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

No you simple street dog.. I am a Mad Cow.. It says that on my Handle. grin

You on the other hand are a worthless Rabid Ekuke biitch that think the world of her useless self.

I didnt take it any way outside of what normal humans would.. And like I told you before, you are free to think whatever you like about me.. But its very obvious that you are pure unrefined scum..

Go have fun with that diildo of yours cos that and a tampon are the only things that would ever enter that your cesspit of a vagiina..

#iCanDoThisAllDay.. cool

Please~ As if your any better. Go have fun with that banana of yours oh and if your having trouble with who to eff it into, you could go to those convenience store that sells dummies.
Too plain for you? Play dress up with the dummy and make it until it's your imaginary girl, by the way, the perfect time to do it would be midnight, heed my advice and have fun grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

So what's ur advice to other arrogant ladies in the house Abeg give them advice so that man go show

My brother..."Life" would set in soon enough for some of them. Kneeling to apologize to one's partner at any point in a lady's lifetime is not necessarily something I would wish for any one since it means that some level of disharmony came into the relationship. All I would wish is that all ladies take some time to really read and understand some of the responses here and make the "right" decision if and when the time comes for them to make it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by otosa(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
downloading reply 99% smiley

Download failed angry

Network fault my reply grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by kwencypresh(f): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
tintingz:
on your kneels touching where abeg??
Y do u wnt to knw
Amebo
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by duni04(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

No you simple street dog.. I am a Mad Cow.. It says that on my Handle. grin

You on the other hand are a worthless Rabid Ekuke biitch that think the world of her useless self.

I didnt take it any way outside of what normal humans would.. And like I told you before, you are free to think whatever you like about me.. But its very obvious that you are pure unrefined scum..

Go have fun with that diildo of yours cos that and a tampon are the only things that would ever enter that your cesspit of a vagiina..

#iCanDoThisAllDay.. cool
Buhahahahaa!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

U can't act up like that,u kidding rty¿
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

you wish you had a wifey. I still maintain I wont kneel cos it would be an act of pretence if I do.

Lol... See this geh fa. . u think say I no get sense Iffa see humble woman-as I don see ofcos- I must marry am naw... And on a more serious note, ask urself why u have stamp out kneeling down while apologizing... Is it so u wouldn'tpretend or so u wouldn't hurt ur ego
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I do not always kneel before my parents to apologize. I do so when its a grave offence. Different families different orientation. You must not always kneel. It could be a tradition where u come from but it cannnot be the same for others. Thats my point. I am not responsible for however you choose to understand my comment.

The calling of one's husband 'lord' was sarah's idea and was not a commandment for all women to do. Its not compulsory.

The question means can u ever kneel to apologize? whether it be grave or not.

and I never said the Bible commanded calling your husband Lord- you can choose sweetheart grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.