Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66928 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
i must tell you the truth for it pains me so much to see a beauty lyk u say rubbish. Ure making real guys lyk me think dat ure just a beauty without brain.

real men indeed
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
cpsw111:

OHHH, trust me I get it. So your saying your in the ready to be married category huh? Your so mature.

Well you can say that. But I didn't just start thinking like that. So you should start building yourself now with the idea of being humble in a relationship before its too late.
I cherish and adore my current fiancée for her submissiveness, it has even made me more humble too.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
timascious:
Why not? If not?
But, you expect a man to go down on one knee to propose to you. Abeg, answer this question, you be him mama? Or what has he done to make him deserve those few minutes of punishment while you relish the moment? Or better put, what have you done to deserve such an uncommon "go down on one knee moment to propose marriage" scene.

To whom much is given, of him him or her, much is expected.

If you have done something wrong to get him upset then you should be able to apologise properly. When I say properly, I mean on your knees.
Taking him to bed would not and never, I repeat never resolve the issue, you would only succeed in sweeping the whole issue under the carpet.
Going on your knees to apologise, does not make you less of a woman. Call me traditional, oh yes, I get it I am very traditional to the core. And remember "pride comes before fall".
This is Africa! Get your priorities right.
Respect is reciprocal.
Gbam!!!

U go marry better person in JESUS name, say Amen abeg
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolzzz...
Who are you?
Ahahahahha.
Truetalk sha...
I kneel o, not because that's when he forgives me, but I don't like towering over him while apologising because he would be sitting na__that's why I kneel@times.
Honey, i totally agree with u.

No need rubbing shoulders with him. Give him respect and he will also reciprocate with love, respect and all his hrt and world to you.

And, the home will be a paradise on earth.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.
shocked say what! shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
otswag:
I disagree. Women can do that or even more just because they are scared of loosing d guy at that moment; Just like a guy can go d extra mile to apologize for wrong doings for fear of losing his babe. Not necessarily because they are remorseful. It doesn't mean they won't repeat the same offence.
do u know what it means for a lady to go on her knees? it means she had really shed off all her pride and ego because of the man she loves . do u think it is just an easy thing for ladies to do?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Freshtomato(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

Chei! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
duni04:

In those days I would have landed you one hot slap and ordered you to go on your knees for a post like this.

Who the Bleep are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by STENON(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some men dnt fancy it.
I did something of such for a friend of mine as a Yoruba Girl, he felt embarrased on that day been an Igbo Guy.
I did that alot, evn In greeting an Elderly people, and apart frm using it as a means of Apologising, I will always kneel down to Greet my Future Partner.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nwedy(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
pixey:
babe! Not quite, it is quiet!
yea,thanks for d typo correction but just keep quiet!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

You said that not me..

The Question is 'Can you kneel down to apologise'.. Not 'Can you kneel down Everytime you apologise'..

She fail English for play class... Abeg no mind dam
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

Before fa, I tell u say I dy Bleep down?? Na up na... But still I hope say no b u only ur mama geht ooooo... If not, she go cry tire... Reason: No grandchild OR grandchild no papa...

all these cos I said im not kneeling to apologize. Your fucking business dude. and I choose not to answer your question. you'll be shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
harmlessphil:
I be expert when it comes to apologising on my kneel, it doesn't remove a string of hair on my body it only brings peace. so its no big deal.
chai pls are u single? Bcaus i lyk u kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nwedy:
yea,thanks for d typo correction but just keep quiet!!!!!!!

U no say quite again Lol...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by cpsw111(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Well you can say that. But I didn't just start thinking like that. So you should start building yourself now with the idea of being humble in a relationship before its too late.
I cherish and adore my current fiancée for her submissiveness, it has even made me more humble too.

Okay, I'm sorry I'm in the wrong. Cherish her smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by sucess001(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

You see why some girls are single?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hence the reason I asked what the apology was for. But don't mind me, I just got hit with a wave of culture shock.

Alright.

And for me the reason is unimportant.

If the issue is serious enough, can you kneel to apologise to him?!

For me it has very little to do with culture.. This is purely a matter of Humility.

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
messpero90:
i must tell you the truth for it pains me so much to see a beauty lyk u say rubbish. Ure making real guys lyk me think dat ure just a beauty without brain.

rest joor! I've said mine im not kneeling ti apologize. real guy I foot!!! you wish
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

You said that not me..

The Question is 'Can you kneel down to apologise'.. Not 'Can you kneel down Everytime you apologise'..

I've always thought you're a real MADCOW, but now I see you're not what your monika says grin grin grin.

The rebellious ones will always change the subject like you just pointed out.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
mifavour:

real men indeed
can we b friends?wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes of course. Kini big deal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014

How hard is this.. angry

Honey.. I am sorry. Please forgive me.. I really fhucked up.

The Oyinbos call is stooping to conquer.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by happyzed0(f): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
If kneelin down will solve d problem wat's dere I can do it.bt he will also kneel 4 me wen he say something bad. 2 me
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
ohaleoghene:

I can knee down if I wrong him. I just learnt a new technique. I'm so trying it if chance presents itself I'm sure he will so like it and laugh. ladies kneeling down does not make you a fool. is call know how to calm your man down when you wrong him. thank u bronze
u are from urhobo or isoko i guess.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by LEXYCOM: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hell No.......my husband should be the one kneeling down for me......
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nwedy(f): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
ityP:

U no say quite again Lol...
for ur big mind now,u don correct me nah!!!! Oya collect one bottle 4 my head
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by drnoel: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:

Respect to some female innovativeness. .
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MadCow1: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

**Faints again... ***

grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Nothing big jare. I'm sure your man will gladly do the same for you when he's wrong.

Abeg school this teenage girls. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mifavour(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
sucess001:

You see why some girls are single?

you think so? I'd rather be honest than pretend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kneel down and apologize each time i do something wrong? A mere mortal made of dust? Come on!! Why would i do that? It depends on the gravity of the offence though. But if the offence isnt grave, why the kneeling? Do you know how many people have knelt down and begged their partners and yet keep doing the same stuff over and over again? So whats the point of the kneeling then? The ability of one to hold your hands, look into your eyes, apologize from the heart and stop committing the offence is the most heartfelt apology that makes sense.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by IamHumility(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
I can attest to that because ♏Ɣ girl has knelt down and even shed tears before me to apologize for her offence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.