Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (28054 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Donjydex(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i want to ask u a question..will u repeat the same thing u said to ur daughter suposin she gets into the same shoes as dis girl?
dats where u miss it,will my daughter eva tell me dat?? If its u,can u tell ur parents u got a girl pregnant and dey won't screw u??
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by chimerase2: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ma ex was once in ua shoes op undecided
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Donjydex:
dats where u miss it,will my daughter eva tell me dat?? If its u,can u tell ur parents u got a girl pregnant and dey won't screw u??
lol am thinkn how epic it would be... Walks into dad's room... Dad, i impregnated a girl..... Dad replies, oh wow, dats good my son, u hav made me proud....lool.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by prelomo: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
kandiikane:

Why would you have sex without protection or even the morning after pill? Postinor! You want die?!Hiv is real in naija!

Anyways, you are lucky you caught it early, go to a family planning hospital, explain your situation and let them do another test for you there. If it is confirmed then they should give you some pills to take that will induce the removal of the embryo.

Or

Take about 6000mg of vitamin c every hour, that will induce a miscarriage. It is the least toxic and most effective. Google vitamin c and miscarriage.

Disclaimer: I don't have a hand in anything.

You have just committed murder by killing one boy.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Donjydex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol am thinkn how epic it would be... Walks into dad's room... Dad, i impregnated a girl..... Dad replies, oh wow, dats good my son, u hav made me proud....lool.
seriously,dats a moment u knw dere's anoda hell hotter dan satan's own
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Donjydex:
seriously,dats a moment u knw dere's anoda hell hotter dan satan's own
hahahahahahhahahahahahhhaa....... Lol its not like the girl would be killed or smth...highest dey wil shout and raise dr voices ...it all ends thr
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by kandiikane(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
prelomo:

You have just committed murder by killing one boy.

It is better for that embryo to be removed than for it to grow as a human and then come suffer.

@justbimbo, don't let anyone persuade you to go with them and do an abortion if they are not professionals.

Try and find out where you can buy Mifepristone or Misoprostol( also called Cytotec) from a pharmacy and make sure it's in it's original packaging. if not drink the vitamin c 6000mg I recommended.

More info on the pills on here:
https://www.nairaland.com/882444/heavy-bleeding-after-aborting-pregnancy/2

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Donjydex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahahahahahhahahahahahhhaa....... Lol its not like the girl would be killed or smth...highest dey wil shout and raise dr voices ...it all ends thr
u go dey pray make ground open for u to enta
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Katier00(f): 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
.can i adopt your baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
pretydiva:
I pity ur life. U knew u were nt ready 2 ve a child, yet u had unprotected sex wit ur gud 4 nuffin bf. Now ur telling us dat u n ur bf r nt ready 2 ve a child. After committing d sin of fornication, u nw want 2 commit murder abi? Wen u start lukin 4 child in d future, den ur eyes wil b wild open. U beta gve birth 2 d child n face ur parents. Ur dad wil bury u alive, yet u opened ur leg 4 a guy as if dat was wat dey sent u 2 do in sch...chai..girls!!!!! wen r we goin 2 start
using our brains?
Abeg no blame her,that is the work of konji
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Babe you made a mistake, fine!
This is what you should do, since you're early (you might be lucky)
Browse your phone internet about abortion pills you will be directed on taking mifepristone/or mifepristine and misoprostol tabs. Just browse on what they do how they work and the advise behind them. Better yet meet a professional phamarcist to sell you the drug and please make sure its not a religious bigot.
We all make mistakes (even grave ones) the best thing in life is if given a second chance we should try as much as possible not to make the same mistakes.
But make sure you think very well about the decision you make because its not good to bring an unplanned child into being because the child may suffer for what he/she did not bargain for, because its your fault.

So for the religious spirikokos, you guys don't scare me, am only helping a lady like myself in distress.
And babe pls don't even think about that douch bag you sexed with, and next time..... Use PROTECTION!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Charchy07(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Very easy,take rat poison,it would terminate both u nd de baby,ur burial go swit. On a serious note,i strongly advice u 2 kip dat child,no mata wat,u hav comitted one sin(fornication) nd aborting de child is anoda terrible sin(murder). If u do dat,u have God to answer. Neva mind wot people may say,bear that child.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
My dear,since the mistake has already happen and with this am sure the lesson has been leant
So my advice for you is to keep the baby,and make sure your mother knows about it because because no matter how angry she will be,she will never send you way rather she will be of help to you in a long way
So the choice is yours,young lady
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
andyallor:
Babe you made a mistake, fine!
This is what you should do, since you're early (you might be lucky)
Browse your phone internet about abortion pills you will be directed on taking mifepristone/or mifepristine and misoprostol tabs. Just browse on what they do how they work and the advise behind them. Better yet meet a professional phamarcist to sell you the drug and please make sure its not a religious bigot.
We all make mistakes (even grave ones) the best thing in life is if given a second chance we should try as much as possible not to make the same mistakes.
But make sure you think very well about the decision you make because its not good to bring an unplanned child into being because the child may suffer for what he/she did not bargain for, because its your fault.

So for the religious spirikokos, you guys don't scare me, am only helping a lady like myself in distress.
And babe pls don't even think about that douch bag you sexed with, and next time..... Use PROTECTION!
Please no vex,is like you are a victim before,so how abortion have you done?I want to be clarified
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by azat: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
pretydiva:
I pity ur life. U knew u were nt ready 2 ve a child, yet u had unprotected sex wit ur gud 4 nuffin bf. Now ur telling us dat u n ur bf r nt ready 2 ve a child. After committing d sin of fornication, u nw want 2 commit murder abi? Wen u start lukin 4 child in d future, den ur eyes wil b wild open. U beta gve birth 2 d child n face ur parents. Ur dad wil bury u alive, yet u opened ur leg 4 a guy as if dat was wat dey sent u 2 do in sch...chai..girls!!!!! wen r we goin 2 start using our brains?
u must be a virgin.

Y'all should stop judging. Counsel the OP properly without sounding judgemental abeg. Na God get d final say.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by lilzeel(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bimbo this your case get k-leg I don't comment posts on nairaland because of some immature folks but am just gonna tell you to take a careful decision on what to the deed has already been done and if you're from a well groomed home you should understand that abortion is same thing as murder. Pls take a wise decision I just pity you cos of your education and parent.#think and act wise#
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hazardd:

Please no vex,is like you are a victim before,so how abortion have you done?I want to be clarified

Av never done any, when I thought I was going to be (I was in a paranoid phase) I had to make just incase research online for drugs. And since I was cleared (no pregnancy) I learnt my lesson.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
andyallor:

Av never done any, when I thought I was going to be (I was in a paranoid phase) I had to make just incase research online for drugs. And since I was cleared (no pregnancy) I learnt my lesson.
Ok dear
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Obalende: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
OP there is no one without sin.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ignis: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls I need help seriously. Am trusting on you girl for serious help. My parents will kill me. I feel like killing masef. Ma dad will bury me alive. Pls help me. Exam is at the corner. I wish I need did it. Pls
Pls
Pls

Mark my word.....Hear me and hear me well, if you take the life of that innocent baby in the name of abortion or anything you call it, You will remain barren for life.
Try it and see...

My advice for you is to have a rethink concerning the planned murder (abortion).
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
It won't affect your education in any way, u are in a university already. Pregnancy stress might only make you weak to go to class one in a while.
A certain frnd got pregnant sometimes bck and she kept her baby, she was only 17 at that time, I respect her till tomorrrow because she so had a smalll stature you will mistake her for a JSS1 student( we were in 200L). She was in class for all lectures and her frnds stood by her, she is now a young pretty mother of an handsome baby boy!
Your parents will get mad at you but they will come around.
This is the time you will get to know your true frnds, as for me am personally against such. I wish you the best in any step you take towards the pregnancy
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Come, let me give you one round to remove it sad
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
ignis:

Mark my word.....Hear me and hear me well, if you take the life of that innocent baby in the name of abortion or anything you call it, You will remain barren for life.
Try it and see...

My advice for you is to have a rethink concerning the planned murder (abortion).

Abeg, stop am if na play angry...Which kain talk be that na...U BE JESUS SISTER?

5 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Katier00:
.can i adopt your baby

You don chop bellefull??
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Katier00(f): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
tellwisdom:

You don chop bellefull??
. What do u mean?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Katier00:
. What do u mean?

How can u adopt a baby when u yourself never chop bellefull?? sad....u don chop this afternoon??

7 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebamma3:
aunty oh, if she born the pikin, u go dey send am money for the baby upkeep?,
girl, abort that baby, not only will bringing that baby into this world hinder you from furthering your education, it will also make it hard for u to see a man who will accept to marry u in future, nobody wan chop wetin another pesin chop remain oh.
One of the reasons i admire you.

You are not a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Katier00(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
tellwisdom:

How can u adopt a baby when u yourself never chop bellefull?? sad....u don chop this afternoon??
. I dont blame you
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nairaland..., Land of Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ignis: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
tellwisdom:

Abeg, stop am if na play angry...Which kain talk be that na...U BE JESUS SISTER?

Let's face the truth. ...

We will all attack and curse Boko Haram when ever they bomb and kill people. What is the difference between the murder of Boko Haram and the murder of abortion?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Just visit a doctor,you will be told the procedure. It is far safer than self medication. Using mifepristone and misoprostol with no medical supervision is too dangerous plus it's quite expensive.
If you have eyes,read this well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / . / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.