Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (28081 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ifaoni(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

do u think everybody is a murderer like d girls u associate with?
see this who.r.e? Smtin btw ur legs stinks..,

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
ebamma3:
aunty oh, if she born the pikin, u go dey send am money for the baby upkeep?,
girl, abort that baby, not only will bringing that baby into this world hinder you from furthering your education, it will also make it hard for u to see a man who will accept to marry u in future, nobody wan chop wetin another pesin chop remain oh.

she has parents now or she can take it to d guys parents.

as for it hindering her education, she shld ve put that into consideration. she was sent to learn not to be Fornicating up and down

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
You are honestly seeking for ways to kill your child? cry That is, if your story is true.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
ifaoni:
see this who.r.e? Smtin btw ur legs stinks..,

ur mama, sis and every females in ur family are LovePeddler

omo ale oshi

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.

Did ur mama abort u?
Common, give the child his/her right to life.

U don't want the child to enjoy_fuck just as uv enjoy?

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ebamma3: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

as for it hindering her education, she shld ve put that into consideration. she was sent to learn not to be Fornicating up and down
aunty, so now u wan tell us say u be virgin mary abi?

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

omo ale oshi
lol sweerie u dnt need to be exchangin words with a fool... Just ignore him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ifaoni(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

omo ale oshi
hahahaha, see dis thing, woe unto u, amen! Can u swear to God u havent had abortion b4? May God ruin ur life if u hav done it b4. Pretender.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by MsAnne(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
striktlymi:
You are honestly seeking for ways to kill your child? cry That is, if your story is true.
Dis story is damn fake

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ifaoni(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol sweerie u dnt need to be exchangin words with a fool... Just ignore him..
you re finished already, u ve sold ur birthright to her cos of sex, God wil surely deliver u frm boundage of females. Slave of sex.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
ifaoni:
you re finished already, u ve sold ur birthright to her cos of sex, God wil surely deliver u frm boundage of females. Slave of sex.
looool.... I laff at d 72 demons talkin thru u... Its not ur fault tho..

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ur suportin abortion right..am pretty sure u would share in her punishment
Pray make e no reach U

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
derrick333:

Pray make e no reach U
looooooool.... Am not so daft and stupid and careless and foolish to eva engage in fornication....

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ifaoni(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool.... I laff at d 72 demons talkin thru u... Its not ur fault tho..
supporting a wh.ore again me, wen u clearly know she's a pretender,. I belive u can postrate for her so that u can lick her butt. Asewo.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:

How do I pm. Don't know pls can u send it to ma mail. Or phone no?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by johnsonpolice: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Don't abort the baby but if u insist the blood of the baby will be on your head and you will face the roth of God.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by kingphilip(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebamma3:
aunty oh, if she born the pikin, u go dey send am money for the baby upkeep?,
girl, abort that baby, not only will bringing that baby into this world hinder you from furthering your education, it will also make it hard for u to see a man who will accept to marry u in future, nobody wan chop wetin another pesin chop remain oh.
I beg to disagree on ur point on the,following grounds
haven't u seen people who went through school with babies? please tell me hw it will hinder it

again haven't u seen single mothers who remarried? if ur point is to b valid then all non virgins will not get husbands..
so u have no valid point

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by nobilie: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Think and act well.

i do not support abortions(d baby no beg you before o) but you own your life.

it's a personal decision to make as you face the problem personally.

My token.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Akpaumuaka: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op...pls check out the ttc thread,I'm sure u will find an answer there.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooool.... Am not so daft and stupid and careless and foolish to eva engage in fornication....
Lol ,NA so we de hear,lemme joor
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
There are non surgical ways to abort you should look into that.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
derrick333:

Lol ,NA so we de hear,lemme joor
like i care
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifaoni:
hahahaha, see dis thing, woe unto u, amen! Can u swear to God u havent had abortion b4? May God ruin ur life if u hav done it b4. Pretender.

d fact that every females in ur family had done that doesn't me u shld generalize

shows d kind of upbringing u ve

l pity d generation that will come from ur body with this ur dump way of life.smh

5 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifaoni:
supporting a wh.ore again me, wen u clearly know she's a pretender,. I belive u can postrate for her so that u can lick her butt. Asewo.

don't know why wasted sperm that are mistakingly developed ve to be on this thread. all they do is cause chao like this dumb boy

4 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebamma3:
aunty, so now u wan tell us say u be virgin mary abi?

whether am a Virgin or not is non of ur business
so focus on d issue at hand.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
pretydiva:
I pity ur life. U knew u were nt ready 2 ve a child, yet u had unprotected sex wit ur gud 4 nuffin bf. Now ur telling us dat u n ur bf r nt ready 2 ve a child. After committing d sin of fornication, u nw want 2 commit murder abi? Wen u start lukin 4 child in d future, den ur eyes wil b wild open. U beta gve birth 2 d child n face ur parents. Ur dad wil bury u alive, yet u opened ur leg 4 a guy as if dat was wat dey sent u 2 do in sch...chai..girls!!!!! wen r we goin 2 start using our brains?
Sis,nobody way no de make mistake,we r all human,n wen she kip d baby NA,NA una go call am bastard

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by DesChyko: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
MsAnne:
Dis story is damn fake

I can assure you it is quite real.
That I.D. was just created today. Someone is trying to get information and remain anonymous.

I'm confident that after today, or soon enough, it will become dormant.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Freshtomato(f): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
nobilie:
Think and act well.

i do not support abortions(d baby no beg you before o) but you own your life.

it's a personal decision to make as you face the problem personally.

My token.

Best Answer so far.

Its a personal decision. And what ever it is you decide to do, you face the consequences alone.

After all, No be me and you go stand infront of baba God on the last day smiley
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by DesChyko: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

whether am a Virgin or not is non of ur business
so focus on d issue at hand.

#Choi.. #Beef.. 1-0
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

Vigin marry ,we hear

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Freshtomato:

Best Answer so far.

Its a personal decision. And what ever it is you decide to do, you face the consequences alone.

After all, No be me and you go stand infront of baba God on the last day smiley
abi...per head. The souls of the aborted babies will stand as a witness before the throne of grace and testify against them.. And d devil wil jst be standin dr nd be smiling sheepishly..
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
derrick333:

Vigin marry ,we hear

all u agents of abortion just know ur reward is gathering momentum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.