Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (28092 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by julietchic(f): 11:23pm On May 03, 2015
Ploy:
It will come down by itself just follow the steps I'm gonna give you.

Go to the market
Buy apple, orange, pineapple etc
Eat those fruits regularly
Repeat this procedure daily for eight months
Then go to hospital for test.
It will fly back to where it came from.
Trust me

Lwkm. I have been laughing at u comment and my hubby is confuse.

op this is the best advice for u.
some people like me are praying for dis gift and u are sikn for drugs for abortion. may God forgive u.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by eagleeyez: 11:48pm On May 03, 2015
ifaoni:
u mean u havent had abortion b4? Hypocrite!

Hipocrite? What the hell do u mean? So every lady is as indescent as the ones in ur family?

Stupid confused ignorant animal
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 03, 2015
~ O.p ..take Rat poison or drink acid
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by eagleeyez: 11:51pm On May 03, 2015
uglyogre:

Walk into a good clinic or hospital. Tell the doctor you're pregnant and don't want to keep. He/she will give u options to terminate it. Choose whichever one suits you.
After this, close your two legs and stop being a fool

A really big irresponsible fool.she's scared pf her parents but doesn't fear God.nonsense
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Abukc(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2016
JustBimbo:

On my way to get one. Hope it gonna work fast. Don't wana drop in my studies. I just can't withstand having a baby for someone I didn't really love. I just like him cos his jovial. And his not helping atall
. Although it's late how old are you?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
Am not in support of abortion but at d same time I believe pple shud av children by choice and not by chance..we already av a lot children walkin around without avin parents to care for dem
OP if u are crios.. PM me undecided
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
PM me if u are crios
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by JustBimbo: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2016
thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by princessayinke: 4:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Let the person that has no sin cast the first stone. Some have iroko tree in their eye but will be looking for the toothpick in another person's eye. It is wrong to judge people for their actions. I remember a friend of mine who worked up to me for an abortion, all i said to her then was do what will make you happy. She did it and today she is happily married ans blessed with two children. Some girls have never had sex beforein their lives at age 35 and yet they never even marrynot to talk of getting pregnant. God has said He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy on! Its God choice, He allows and disallows. Leave God to judge!. Sometimes God allows somethings to happen to us so we can be examples to others. God does not look at things the way we see them oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / DEAR BROKE GUYS! / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 3 Years Ago Shares Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.