Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro (2426 Views)

Is Obasanjo Trying To Take Over SW Political Leadership From Tinubu? / Igbos Must Learn From Tinubu: Thisday Newspaper / Lets Save Lagos From The Hands Of Tinubu And His Cohorts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by turawafett(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2014
from Tinubu as a Godfather to Bode George as Godfather is moving from fry pan to fire.

Tinubu has not been proven by any court of law to be corrupt despite the fact the he was taken to court several times by the opposition. But the same cannot be said about Bode George. If PDP is a bit serious they should field Jimi Agbaje. No chance for Koro even in his own ward in Lagos Island, we have not forgotten how lives were lost during Koro's last election when he has the backing of the federal might. He introduced violence into Lagos electoral system. Innocent live were lost.

1 Like

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2014
seunmsg:

Tinubu, OBJ, Bode George, Jonathan etc just like any other Nigerian politicians are all corrupt. The difference between Tinubu and other political leader is that he his an extremely intelligent man and he supports competent technocrats to leadership position unlike PDP's Bode George and Obasanjo who keep supporting incompetent and incoherent characters like GEJ, Ade Dosumu and Obanikoro for leadership position. The result, is a working Lagos and disastrous federal government.

Lagosians are well aware of this fact, they will never risk putting the future of their state into the hands of characters like Bode George and Obanikoro. Lagos has achieved tremendous development in the past 16 years and Lagosians are looking forward to another rewarding 8 years, we can't rock the boat now that things are working. Obanikoro will only rule Lagos in his dream.
Aregbe is a technocrat!!
Better stop ✋ fooling unasef
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by seanet02: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Yes he is. If you have another one in stock let us know. Who do you have apart from the fanta face coke leg tout in Oyo and other crooks.
hizroyalflynes:

Aregbe is a technocrat!!

1 Like

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2014
greatgod2012:
Honestly, i really wish Lagos state is delievered from the hand of Tinubu but i have some fears.........

I doubt if Lagosians even want that to happen, because Lagosians believe so much on APC.
I don't believe Obanikoro is even up to that task yet, because he too is kinda corrupt too.
And finally, i'm yet to see any significant difference between APC and PDP in terms of corruption.
Gbam.
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by aljharem(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Aregbe is a technocrat!!

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2014
greatgod2012:
Honestly, i really wish Lagos state is delievered from the hand of Tinubu but i have some fears.........

I doubt if Lagosians even want that to happen, because Lagosians believe so much on APC.
I don't believe Obanikoro is even up to that task yet, because he too is kinda corrupt too.
And finally, i'm yet to see any significant difference between APC and PDP in terms of corruption.
Yes! Lagosians don't want to change a 'Fashola' for a 'Gbenga Daniel'.. God forbid!
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by Ajibel(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2014
State level (Lagos), Im going for APC. Federall level, I have no confidence in APC.
A Lagos under APC/Tinubu is far better than a Lagos under PDP/BodeGeorge.
Tinubu & George are thugs, buh Tinubu is more intelligent and smarter than his rival.
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by pendy79: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2014
abeyomoegba:
KORO HAD THE WORST OUTING AMONG THE PDP ASPIRANT THAT HAD CONTESTED AGAINST APC. FIELDIND KORO WILL BE A EASY WIN FOR APC. I THINK HE LACK THE INTELLECTIAL CAPACITY TO GOVERN A SOFISTIICATED STATE LIKE LAGOS..I LL PREFER HE CONTEST THE NEXT CHAIRMANSHIP POSITION OF OSHODI NURTW WITH OLUMO.

You nearly made me slap somebody here out of laughter. He no even fit comot mc oluomo. Obanikoro in lagos will be exactly like a fayose in lagos, an omisore in osun and a jonaTAN in Aso Rock. Useless clueless and worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by otalenu(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Jimi will be a better candidate for this job, but Lagosians are so much in LOVE with APC.
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by duality(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
phlemzy:
The criminal we know is better than the one longing to explore his criminality. The earlier APC realise the need to bury their presidential thievery ambition, the better for them.

For aso rock, this is very correct
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by ratiken(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2014
otalenu:
Jimi will be a better candidate for this job, but Lagosians are so much in LOVE with APC.

Sorry which lagos do you mean?
Same lagosian that have been slammed with toll plazas on existing roads?
Same lagosian plying very bad roads daily?
Same residents who gets deported to their home states at the wee hours of the morning?
Same lagosians who are double and triple taxed?
Same lagosians who have requested to see lagos accounts made public but denied
Same lagosians who are thrown into misery by the elite policies of APC?
Same lagosians under whose nose every public infrastructure have been privatized into Tinubu pocket?
Same lagosians who have an Iyaloja imposed on them by Tinubu?
Same Lagosians who every public officer imposed on them by one man?

The Lagosians I know are desperate for a redemption from the evil grip of Tinubu.
APC can only retain Lagos by a miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by aljharem(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
APC the truth is that you said worse of Fayose and now he is the governor. Stop burying your head in sand like the ostrich grin grin grin
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by moufan: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2014
keep dreaming man,it's allowed
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by otalenu(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2014
[quote author=ratiken post=28243250]

Sorry which lagos do you mean?
Same lagosian that have been slammed with toll plazas on existing roads?
Same lagosian plying very bad roads daily?
Same residents who gets deported to their home states at the wee hours of the morning?
Same lagosians who are double and triple taxed?
Same lagosians who have requested to see lagos accounts made public but denied
Same lagosians who are thrown into misery by the elite policies of APC?
Same lagosians under whose nose every public infrastructure have been privatized into Tinubu pocket?
Same lagosians who have an Iyaloja imposed on them by Tinubu?
Same Lagosians who every public officer imposed on them by one man?

The Lagosians I know are desperate for a redemption from the evil grip of Tinubu.
APC can only retain Lagos by a miracle. [/
quote]

I pray the state gets delivered next year
Re: Only I Can Save Lagos From Tinubu – Obanikoro by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is he now a saviour? Let him do his very best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If This Happened At The Lagos Bar Beach, / Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. / Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.