Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? (467 Views)

Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix / Ways To Show A Guy You Love Him Without Saying It / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't think there is an easy pick between both.

If you go for a guy who is already successful, the question may arise: "where were you when I was struggling?"

On the other hand, going for a less successful guy and helping him become successful may lead to 'betrayal' in the end.

So ladies, if you were presented with two studs, one already successful and the other not very successful but with great potentials for growth, who would you choose?
Re: An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by jnrbayano(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Choose wisely ladies wink

Op,

Success is relative methinks
Re: An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by mencade5(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
striktlymi:
I don't think there is an easy pick between both.

If you go for a guy who is already successful, the question may arise: "where were you when I was struggling?"

On the other hand, going for a less successful guy and helping him become successful may lead to 'betrayal' in the end.

So ladies, if you were presented with two studs, one already successful and the other not very successful but with great potentials for growth, who would you choose?
only 0.00000009 % ladies will help you to succeed and stay with you when you have nothing.

The remaining 99,999991% are all after already made men with gold digging instint,

fvvvvvck love

fvvvvvck for better for worse.

Fvvvvvck i need a god fearing man.

Everything relating to them needing a man is complete nonsense! Nonsense i say again
Re: An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by tobillionaire(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Love knows no bound..... By their fruit, u shall know them. If a girl will stay wwith u fr better fr worse, ull know. If she won't on d other hand, ull also know. So, even guys should always chose wisely
Re: An Already Successful Guy Or A Guy You Would Need To Help Achieve Success? by rawpadgin(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
chicks are ready to stick with u if u've got potentials
but as soon as a rich dude comes around they will dump or behind for him without thinking twice

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Single Nigeria Girls Claim To Be Saint? / Urgent Advice Please!! / Whatsup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.