Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24690 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by bayulll01(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2014
fx45:

Wale broke-ar.se, please allow those people to make their own choices. U're not in a position to tell them whether to go with Biafra or not. It is their choice to make and not yours. Concentrate on how to break free from the shackles of your northern masters and overlords. That's more than enough to occupy yourself with. Leave Biafra for Biafrans
those people u mentione will gladly go with the yorubas instead of igbos cos they know they will have a say in republic of oodua,but in biafra i doubt if they will even breath

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
U will see d igbos tellin u enugu is more develop dan d whole south western state,yet dia are more industry in ogun dan enugu..no state in the south east can even stand ibadan if we are talkin about industry
Bro, please don't compare my ogun state to Enugu, its an insult..okay? What is Enugu? Is it the name of a cemetery or what?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by bayulll01(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.
funny lagos is made and if the 3.5million of biafara moved out today,nothing will be missed go ask during the biafra war what happen when they moved out in masses

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
orimsamsam:
Pls someone should tell this deluded igbos fool that south west have been flourishing be4 their genocidal messiah (ojukwu) was born. Is it the bend down select cloth u sell dat make u industrious.
Help an igbo man into you house and what he start thinkin is how to evict u 4rm your house. They are so cunny and tribalistic sentimental.
Lagos have been the capital of nigeria be4 ojukwu mother was bleeped .
You want biafra, yet u want to be the deputy gov of lagos state
you want biafra, yet u dont wanna leave lagos
you want biafra yet u want to be involve in the political system of nigeria.
Igbos cannot eat their cake and have it. If you want biafra, start goin to you village and leave south west alone.
You want biafra stop associating with the political system of nigeria.
Bro, you're so point esp at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by curfew: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2014
the igbos love lies so much, that's why the likes of uwazurike of massob keeps deceiving them. dear igbo people, lovers of lies, 419 and deceit, this group that paid hungry journalists to print this rubbish are deceivers. simply put, only independent states can be au members. #BIAFRA is still a conquered territory by the hausa/ fulani boko haram islamic muhammadam emirate of the north nigeria, whom the cowardly yorubas are willingly subservient to.

we are no longer in the dark ages. #BIAFRANS are exposing all kinds of lies including those coming from the igbos, and are working to restore #BIAFRAN glory. the rising sun must shine forth again, and there shall be no hiding place for darkness. that's why nigeria will continue to fumble and tumble to her eventual demise. as it is today, NIGERIA IS CELEBRATING HER FUNERAL.

if you want facts about au membership go here:
http://radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=16333
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

I just tire. One fool said Dangote control the economy of Lagos, another yeeboe from the Southeast said Yeeboes control the economy and they are 75 percent of the population, which one i wan believe now. Yeeboes and lies sha. As at last year, they all told us they have 5 mansion each in Lagos and stories of how Yoruba pay rent to them, until some insurgent guys burst them and exposed them as hungry roadside urchins that litter different slums of Lagos.

Meanwhile, this Oment7 AKA Dozzybaba, Chidozie Udeogu live with his family at Papa Ashafa, where i cant even allow my dog live for 2hours, same with customized AKA Nwabekeyi Simeon that live near one old forest at Ijebu Ode grin. Lwkmd. Infact, yeeboes own Lagos and Nigeria. I agree.
You funny die

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by bayulll01(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
MyNameIsMyName:
Even osun and ekiti indigenes will be forming lagosians, lmao
are they not,get it do u dull brain,a yoruba togoles or yorubas in benin and brazil have more stake in lagos than u uselesssss yiibo not all are usless shaaa cos my fine babe have sense
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
smallJagaban:

SOUTH WEST CAN BE PROUD OF LAGOS

SOUTH SOUTH CAN BE PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

NORTH CAN BE PROUD OF KANO

SOUTH EAST = ?

BEFORE YOUR FOREFATHER CAME TO LAGOS IN THOSE DAYS, LAGOS HAS BEEN WHAT IT'S TODAY..

southeast can be proud of enugu,owerri and portharcourt which own by ikwerre igbo atleast 70percent of d town..tongue
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 7:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

[s]Chidozie Udeogu the fraudster, stop disturbing my mention.[/s]

**Grins** Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji/Debayo Lekan Adetunji the Serial rapist and the fake University of maiduguri graduate you are not very clever. This thread is for Igbos and Biafrans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Iykopee(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
bayulll01:
those people u mentione will gladly go with the yorubas instead of igbos cos they know they will have a say in republic of oodua,but in biafra i doubt if they will even breath

Pathetic story. We rather go with igbos than mix up with anytin up west and north. Ur deceptive tactics wont hoodwink us again as history had shown that we made a mistake and ended up living in a hell hole with u guys believing that igbos are the real enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Iykopee(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
harde2lah:

Bro, you're so point esp at the bolded.

lazy bottom. Bring anoda pathetic story.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Iykopee:

lazy bottom. Bring anoda pathetic story.
Your father. Useless idiat. My achievements in kindergarten through secondary school alone surpass all the one your family can ever boast off. fool
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
Now I know that you have not be getting what I have been saying all along?Was expecting you to code my gist but you failed towink Who are the white Hats? wink

Nice one. Now you are talking sense. Are you a sneakers?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
[s]
OperationIgrigi:

**Grins** Bayo Olamilekan Adetunji/Debayo Lekan Adetunji the Serial rapist and University of maiduguri graduate you are not very clever. This thread is for Igbos and Biafrans lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **LOLS**
[/s]

Mumu, I need a new name. All the names you have been calling me is now boring. Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2014
backtosender:
little kid igbo was governor of lagos state before you no nothing about nigeria stop running mouth like tap water go do sm research and come back
Ndubuisi Kanu was a military governor. It was the practice then, beginning with Murtala/Obasanjo, for military officers to head states or than those of their origins. Zamani Lekwot, from the north was Governor of Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

Mumu, I need a new name. All the names you have been calling me is now boring. Dullard

**grins** Tell Salam we are going through his file in ladoke and his online fate depends on the day you start typing sensibly and stop calling people fake names. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Ndubuisi Kanu was a military governor. It was the practice then, beginning with Murtala/Obasanjo, for military officers to head states or than those of their origins. Zamani Lekwot, from the north was Governor of Rivers State.

**grins** Good morning Olanrewaju Johnson embarassed embarassed embarassed **LOLS

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHICH BASKET DID EBO HAVE BEFORE?

EBO POLITICAL LEADERS : WE WANT TO RULE NIGERIA

EBO HUSTLERS: WE WANT Biafra....

MISPLACED PRIORITY..

NO FIRE ANYWHERE. THE FIRE WILL BE QUENCH
no fire abi,hav u forgotten that boko haram is abt to recruit yorubba into bokoharam ?
so we need to put our head in many basket to defend our territory..
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2014
[s]
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Tell Salam we are going through his file in ladoke and his online fate depends on the day you start typing sensibly and stop calling people fake names. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed **LOLS**
[/s]

You are very useless. Aba made hacker. lmaooooo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

[s]CHIDOZIE UDEOGU, THE PAPA ASHAFA SLUM DWELLER. Stop splashing saliva everywhere, yeeboe destitute were deported from there so called land, the state you claim to control. That's a big shame to all yeeboes worldwide. When will you stop begging online for a new transformer in your papa ashafa slum, na wao[/s].

**grins** Sharap, stop calling people fake names. We thought you are are sensible but you disappoint me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided**LOLS**
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
southeast can be proud of enugu,owerri and portharcourt which own by ikwerre igbo atleast 70percent of d town..tongue

HAHAHAHAHA !!!
ENUGU, ONITSHA - UNDERDEVELOPED STATES

PORTHARCOURT DOESN'T BELONGS TO EBO. IKWERRE ARE NOT EBO. NO ATTACHMENT BY FORCE

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
no fire abi,hav u forgotten that boko haram is abt to recruit yorubba into bokoharam ?
so we need to put our head in many basket to defend our territory..

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2014
[s]
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** Sharap, stop calling people fake names. We thought you are are sensible but you disappoint me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided**LOLS**
[/s]

Aba made hacker, stop shouting. Why are you sad? Tell me, i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2014
**grins** Collynzo99 please follow me back. embarassed embarassed embarassed **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
emmanuel4758:
is ikwere and egbema and oyigbo in rivers not Igbo tribe ? is 80 percent of delta not Igbo ? is 70 percent of bayelsa not Igbo? is 40 percent of cross river not Igbo ? is 95 percent of river state not Igbo ? is 75 percent of akwa ibom not Igbo?is echie not Igbo ?fact you should know is that I jaw is minority we can deport them to join bakassi peninsula chikina

Wrong figures bro! Get your facts straight, don't come here and misinform the public. No single igbo speaking tribe in akwa ibom or cross river, even the figures u represented here regarding bayelsa and rivers is absolutely incorrect.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

[s]Aba made hacker, stop shouting. Why are you sad? Tell me, i can help you.[/s]

**LOLS** Ok i will do that when you stop calling people fake names, and Oment7 my bro please desist from giving false impression of who you are not. There is no gain in it. #Thankyou. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2014
[s]
OperationIgrigi:

**LOLS** Ok i will do that when you stop calling people fake names, and Oment7 my bro please desist from giving false impression of you are not. There is no gain in it. #Thankyou. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
[/s]

Keep deceiving your sorry self. I love when you spew jargons, cos it makes me laugh hard.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by OperationIgrigi: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

[s]Keep deceiving your sorry self. I love when you spew jargons, cos it makes me laugh hard.[/s]
ok, #butbewise **LOLS**
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by alotofgrace(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.

well am indifferent here.

but i hope u remember the zimbabwe issue - the whites there?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by LajaLaba: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2014
My Ibo brothers!developing everywhere other than their own since infinity grin This is fact!Ibos developed US,South Africa,Gabon e t c...............I hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
joeboy03:

Wrong figures bro! Get your facts straight, don't come here and misinform the public. No single igbo speaking tribe in akwa ibom or cross river, even the figures u represented here regarding bayelsa and rivers is absolutely incorrect.
I that grow up in south south in ikwere land portharcourt is telling you all ikwere can speak Igbo and they give there son Igbo name and egbema speak and write Igbo okirika speak and write Igbo pH local govt name obiakpor is an Igbo name echie can speak and write Igbo and oyigbo is totally and Igbo region in boni majority of them are Igbo decent in fact where again remain in river state that I didn't mentioned in bayelsa and Delta they have delta Igbo the same with bayelsa and population of Igbo in those state is more than ijaw so go ask anyone from river state chikina

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Employed Should Help FG Pay 5k To The Unemployed - Sen. Bruce / Press Briefing Of Ese Oruru In Abuja / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.