Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24738 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by macof(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
flourishin bc the white were in charge..now igbos has replace them since they left...tongue
The whites came to meet a flourishing Lagos
Replaced who? Cus as I know Fasola is no Igbo

It's a pity u are confused on what u want
Is it presidency of Nigeria, governorship of Lagos - and both can't happen cus a dog doesn't dine with wolves - or is it Biafra?
Make up ur mind

I totally support u on ur Biafra mission, cus that's all u can get, so stop ur daydreaming about Lagos, many Igbos especially those born in SW would still refuse to leave Yorubaland cus they know how sweet it is here.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
macof:

Is it presidency of Nigeria, governorship of Lagos - and both can't happen cus a dog doesn't dine with wolves - or is it Biafra?
Make up ur mind

I totally support u on ur Biafra mission, cus that's all u can get, so stop ur daydreaming about Lagos, many Igbos especially those born in SW would still refuse to leave Yorubaland cus they know how sweet it is here.
little kid igbo was governor of lagos state before you no nothing about nigeria stop running mouth like tap water go do sm research and come back
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Descartes:
Why disturbing me?

Cos you are my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Really?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

I have no business with an outlaw.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
Really?

Yes, my hacker friend. Want to learn hacking, are you gonna teach me. I hail Boss

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2014
This yarriba man n ibadam evil forest the future ODUDUWA kingdom cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmysoftyou: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2014
macof:

Make up ur mind

bros is it b4 or now?..
If na now..abeg no let me swear for yu...
Lagos is not like b4...apart frm igbos, other tribes left the city becos they cant afford the expensive house rent...
yu come forum com dey tell us sey lagos swt..abeg parkwell,u know y..yu no dey travel other places than lagos and ur village..
So no need to tell yu whasup...tongue

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Yes, my hacker friend. Want to learn hacking, are you gonna teach me. I hail Boss
And what is hacking if I may ask cos here in Hong kong it's unethical and breach of privacy unless authorised? Please stop disturbing I have some better thing to do.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
I have no business with an outlaw.

Haba! Why the insult? You don start your madness again.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
And what is hacking if I may ask cos here in Hong kong it's unethical and breach of privacy unless authorised? Please stop disturbing I have some better thing to do.

I just want to learn from a Boss like you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Haba! Why the insult? You don start your madness again.
Am sorry if that sounds insulting.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by T8ksy(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
best of luck bro

They surely gonna need it.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

I just want to learn from a Boss like you.
You really want to know the person behind this Möniker but all will be proven abortive. Last bullet:I don't do hacking rather providing security to the "vulnerables" if possible.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
You really want to know the person behind this Möniker but all will be proven abortive. Last bullet:I don't do hacking rather providing security to the "vulnerables" if possible.

God knows i know the person behind it. Dont want you to believe, but that's FACT. Cos i dont come online to brag about my profession don't mean am a novice. I was only catching fun, which you know. Stop feeling too important.

Meanwhile, people that provide security to the vulnerables are also hackers. You just exposed yourself again. hehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

God knows i know the person behind it. Dont want you to believe, but that's FACT. Cos i dont come online to brag about my profession don't mean am a novice. I was only catching fun, which you know. Stop feeling too important.

Meanwhile, people that provide security to the vulnerables are also hackers. You just exposed yourself again. hehehehehe.
don't tell lies to feel ok. You know the person behind this moniker and your insurgent crew has not deemed it fit to splash my pictures which you are involved. I don't brag and has always being my nature. I know you are a professional so finaly you have won mister.Am sure you can rest now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
T8ksy:

They surely gonna need it.
The worst thing is that now tejuosho market our able fashola have kicked out all the pepper & agbo sellers and build a better mall for igbos to occupy all those yorooba tomatoes and pepper sellers are now squeeze out frm their poor man business because they cannot afford the smallest space in tejuosho anymore....... i told you people many times that you are below igbos till kingdom come upon we no be APC like you people....AREA! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by pablus: 12:54am On Nov 25, 2014
wow! why do they hate their country so much? inferiority complex?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by knowledgeable: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2014
T8ksy:

You know the bolded above, as a FACT? Keep deluding yourselves.

For real though bro T8ksy, from all indices of development, has Nigerian in the last 50yrs or so, as is constitute today aided the yorubas in development or in backwardness?...
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
don't tell lies to feel ok. You know the person behind this moniker and your insurgent crew has not deemed it fit to splash my pictures which you are involved. I don't brag and has always being my nature. I know you are a professional so finaly you have won mister.Am sure you can rest now.

You dont know how those insurgent works, splashing of pictures is not there motive but more ruthless things. They splash pictures for fun, and also to let people know those that truly brag aint what they are. You will get to know more about them soon, lolzzz. I wont say much.

Just surprised you dont know those that specializes in penetration testing and securities for business information system are hackers. Have you ever heard of ethical hackers, you my friend knows nothing about hacking. Goggle is really helping you @Descartes.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

You dont know how those insurgent works, splashing of pictures is not there motive but more ruthless things. They splash pictures for fun, and also to let people know those that truly brag aint what they are. You will get to know more about them soon, lolzzz. I wont say much.

Just surprised you dont know those that specializes in penetration testing and securities for business information system are hackers. Have you ever heard of ethical hackers, you my friend knows nothing about hacking. Goggle is really helping you @Descartes.
Now I know that you have not be getting what I have been saying all along?Was expecting you to code my gist but you failed towink Who are the white Hats? wink
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by knowledgeable: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2014
T8ksy:

Trust me, he does!!! And so does majority of these deluded folks.

Trust me, they are not delusional, you see majority of igbos and a handful of yoruba elites and leadership + hausa/fulani leaders understand properly. When you digging through the layers of understanding behind the slogan "Nigeria unity is non negotiable" coming mostly from hausa/fulani and yoruba leadership, that's when you probably will start to understand. Bro there reasons beyond your understanding, while yorubas hausa/fulani want igbos as desperatly as igbos reject them (pls not oil or economic of scale)

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Oment7: 5:58am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Dont know what they want. Fashola deported some yeeboes, and we saw how they were crying and shouting marginalization. How can you be marginalized in the state you control grin Dangote alone has more stakes in Lagos than all yeeboes combined. Selling fake cd in Lagos traffic dont mean you control the economy, biafra today. we want the presidency tomorrow, we want to be Lagos governor next tomorrow.... lolzzzz.

They said its no man's land, But I am from a Royal family in that same Lagos and our village is in Lagos. Don't know the problem of yeeboes i swear.
Sharap you ostrich,
Fashola also deport your kinsmen but you're ok with that since he there igbos among them.
What about when he deported Osun and Iba-dam miscreant? You hide your cone head in sand like an ostrich because you're to shameful to speak about thatgrin
Lagos is a no man's land that's why every yo-robber man from brown roof republic wanna stake a claim as you're now claiminggrin

Smelling ofe mmanu cone headed oafsgrin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by fr3do(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
d pple of ilorin should decide for diaself,am from ondo,if dey are ok wit an emir who am i to fight for dem

ehen, na wetin u for talk since!
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Oment7: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2014
I still don't know the foolish MOD hiding my comments on this thread.

Thunder will locate the MOD before the month end.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Oment7: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2014
Omoreminder101:

none cus i can still talk

but this is ur fathers head confirmed in Owerri

may he rot in hell.
You're not even ashamed to post the horrible picture of your brothers that was nab at Ijebu-Ode.

Yo-robber and rituals is like bread and butter.

Backward tribe that can kill their neighbor because the neighbor has more number of fowls than himgrin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
re yu expectin us to put head in one basket...
Abeg wise up ....there is fire at the mountain....

WHICH BASKET DID EBO HAVE BEFORE?

EBO POLITICAL LEADERS : WE WANT TO RULE NIGERIA

EBO HUSTLERS: WE WANT Biafra....

MISPLACED PRIORITY..

NO FIRE ANYWHERE. THE FIRE WILL BE QUENCH
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Oment7:
You're not even ashamed to post the horrible picture of your brothers that was nab at Ijebu-Ode.

Yo-robber and rituals is like bread and butter.

Backward tribe that can kill their neighbor because the neighbor has more number of fowls than himgrin

EBO AND KIDNAPPING

EBO AND STEALING

EBO AND BABY FACTORY

EBO AND SUBSTANDARD GOODS...
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
bros is it b4 or now?..
If na now..abeg no let me swear for yu...
Lagos is not like b4...apart frm igbos, other tribes left the city becos they cant afford the expensive house rent...
yu come forum com dey tell us sey lagos swt..abeg parkwell,u know y..yu no dey travel other places than lagos and ur village..
So no need to tell yu whasup...tongue

SOUTH WEST CAN BE PROUD OF LAGOS

SOUTH SOUTH CAN BE PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

NORTH CAN BE PROUD OF KANO

SOUTH EAST = ?

BEFORE YOUR FOREFATHER CAME TO LAGOS IN THOSE DAYS, LAGOS HAS BEEN WHAT IT'S TODAY..
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
use ur brain guy,efik are not igbo,u are free to tak igbo land in cross river wit u.and what do u mean by 75% of akwa ibom is ibo.list out d nomba of igbo local govt in akwa ibom
what do you know ? wale wolf first you don't even know how south south look like Zola nama aboki go back to your cow rearing ?is efik not minority and how do you talk on behalf of minority u go enter bush chop you qworo and carry cow go givam food abi na joblessness make you come here dey defend minority wey hate you nevertheless is fulanni and Hausa the same why una dey live together nonsense in as far as there is majority Igbo. in south south especially big. oil producer. like rivers. delta bayelsa others can join or go which I know they. will like to join we Igbo the technocrat of the Africa .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Oment7:
Sharap you ostrich,
Fashola also deport your kinsmen but you're ok with that since he there igbos among them.
What about when he deported Osun and Iba-dam miscreant? You hide your cone head in sand like an ostrich because you're to shameful to speak about thatgrin
Lagos is a no man's land that's why every yo-robber man from brown roof republic wanna stake a claim as you're now claiminggrin

Smelling ofe mmanu cone headed oafsgrin

HE DEPORTED YORUBA AND HANDOVER THEM TO GOVERNOR OF THEIR STATES.

FASHOLA DEPORTED EBO, HERE DROPPED THEM UNDER THE BRIDGE IN ONITSHA...

LAGOS IS SURROUND BY YORUBA STATES. LAGOS IS GOVERNED BY YORUBA. TRADITIONAL LEADERS IN LAGOS ARE YORUBA..

IS IT BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCLE 2×2 SHOP WITH FAKE GOODS MAKING YOU THINK OF EBO OWNS LAGOS...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by smallJagaban: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2014
emmanuel4758:
what do you know ? wale wolf first you don't even know how south south look like Zola nama aboki go back to your cow rearing ?is efik not minority and how do you talk on behalf of minority u go enter bush chop you qworo and carry cow go givam food abi na joblessness make you come here dey defend minority wey hate you nevertheless is fulanni and Hausa the same why una dey live together nonsense in as far as there is majority Igbo. in south south especially big. oil producer. like rivers. delta bayelsa others can join or go which I know they. will like to join we Igbo the technocrat of the Africa .

TECHNOCRAT OF AFRICA? TECHNOCRAT OF AFRICA THAT HASN'T BUILT THE ECONOMY OF THEIR REGION IN NIGERIA..

#GULLIBLE EBO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.