Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24829 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[/s]
look at this coward.
what the f.ck are you cannibals waiting for?
go to your landlocked alaibo and stop
beating your chest.
ojuku descendant!

dude your sounding hurt and abusive, i can also get nasty very nasty..ask them i can fight dirty,....so mind your word

why are you worried

yoruba are sophisticated ...no problem
igbos are not contributing to anything no problem
igbo is landlocked ....no wahala

but the question is why are you terrified by the mention of igbo going
why are you petrified here

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2014
WIZGUY69:

what you should asking yourself is that.
where are you people moving to?
to mars?
or to moon.
or to the east of Niger.
grin.
Enugu adigo mma.

We can move to mars, we can move to uranus, we can move to swamps, we can move to plains, we can move to anywhere, all i ask, why are you people scared of igbos leaving this hell hole....

Igbos must be special, the mere mention of igbo gives people siezures....

lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
and it will b left for d govt of odua republic to giv it to dem or not.dont compare d collapse of nigeria and britain togeda.so u fink igbos will b able to move freely lik it is now in present day Nigeria...we shall see sha wen d tym come

Oh we still have igbos in UK, GHANA And everywhere

Mark my word...THEY WILL BEG IGBOS TO INVEST

they have the magic wand

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by shizzleStar: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2014
LajaLaba:
My Ibo brothers!developing everywhere other than their own since infinity grin This is fact!Ibos developed US,South Africa,Gabon e t c...............I hail ooooo
what an iddiott!

you sit down in your brown roof slums ably represented by idadam and you think alaigbo is as undeveloped as the shanties in yolobaland....oloriburuku

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
if yu live me behind,i will be bore in the west pls let soport one nigeria .i still love yorubas than d ijaws...

I still love yorubas also, though the reasonable one, and ijaws i still love them, though the hardworking one.

WE CAN STILL LOVE OURSELVES FROM DISTANCE ...WE CAN STILL HAVE BILETERAL RELATIONS AND TRADE AGREEMENT.

Nna, ujo atuna gi, we will be fine, nobody is indispensible

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin

If you are really interested in your Biafra, all of you ought to have relocated into your gully erosion by now.

you assume somuch..ignorance is bliss...stay in your bliss

east is gully erosion...no problem...we love it
your place is el dorado...no problem, why are you worried

what makes you think i am not in east, or maybe your warped mind tells you also that east is deserted and lagos is the land flowing with milk and honey, where all yorubas drive lamborghini and ferrari cars, using bengal tigers as pet...oh i forgot, South West is the best part of nigeria

YET WE WANT BIAFRA...WHY ARE YOU PAINED,FROM WHAT I CAN SEE

NDO BIKO

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Mack3N: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
and it will b left for d govt of odua republic to giv it to dem or not.dont compare d collapse of nigeria and britain togeda.so u fink igbos will b able to move freely lik it is now in present day Nigeria...we shall see sha wen d tym come
agreed,there would be limitations for non lagosians,the keyword there is INDEPENDENCE...thats what the two countries have in common.also,it depends on the criteria that will be put in place by then....lagos would not want to do anything that will jeopardise its relationship with other west african countries...its not independent,no country is.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2014
emmanuel4758:
I that grow up in south south in ikwere land portharcourt is telling you all ikwere can speak Igbo and they give there son Igbo name and egbema speak and write Igbo okirika speak and write Igbo pH local govt name obiakpor is an Igbo name echie can speak and write Igbo and oyigbo is totally and Igbo region in boni majority of them are Igbo decent in fact where again remain in river state that I didn't mentioned in bayelsa and Delta they have delta Igbo the same with bayelsa and population of Igbo in those state is more than ijaw so go ask anyone from river state chikina

I did not argue with you that ikweres don't speak igbo. Read my post again. I was simply trying to. Correct the impression u created that "75% of akwa ibom is igbo and 40% of cross river is igbo". Clearly, that assertion is utterly wrong. There is no single igbo speaking tribe in akwa ibom or cross river. Akwa ibom is my state, I was born and raised in Calabar, cross river. I should be educating you on this issue. Please don't mislead the unsuspecting public. You are wrong, be humble enough to admit it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
what an iddiott!

you sit down in your brown roof slums ably represented by idadam and you think alaigbo is as undeveloped as the shanties in yolobaland....oloriburuku

Do you have mouth disease? grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PentiumPro(f): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
what an iddiott!

Child of anger cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Nice one. Now you are talking sense. Are you a sneakers?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2014
Extractor101:

Nice one. Now you are talking sense. Are you a sneakers?
Please sir, let's end the discussion here.Thanks cool
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by shizzleStar: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2014
PentiumPro:

Child of anger cheesy cheesy
Keep quiet joor cheesy

django1:

Do you have mouth disease? grin
Yes, caused by red-roof syndrome grin
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Descartes:
Please sir, let's end the discussion here.Thanks cool

Alright bro. Be good.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by PentiumPro(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2014
shizzleStar:
Keep quiet joor cheesy

Yes, caused by red-roof syndrome grin

You never make civil comment, na so so insults full your comments from your post history.

learn decorum.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by menesheh(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2014
walemoney007:
how old are you?

Biased

What are u doing with age that is more of numbers than reality in IQ quotient and intelligence.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by menesheh(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
PenSniper:

It took the intervention of people around me to make me stop laughing after 30 minutes of hilarious laughter. LMAOL ! This post is a knockout, a sucker punch that flattened the Igbos. WoW

Broo u too much,

Only that ur first line of statement sent my psych to an unknown place farther than telescope can ever reach.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by T8ksy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
knowledgeable:

For real though bro T8ksy, from all indices of development, has Nigerian in the last 50yrs or so, as is constitute today aided the yorubas in development or in backwardness?...

Undoubtedly, stagnation............going by the foundation laid down by our late sage.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by T8ksy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
backtosender:
The worst thing is that now tejuosho market our able fashola have kicked out all the pepper & agbo sellers and build a better mall for igbos to occupy all those yorooba tomatoes and pepper sellers are now squeeze out frm their poor man business because they cannot afford the smallest space in tejuosho anymore....... i told you people many times that you are below igbos till kingdom come upon we no be APC like you people....AREA! cheesy

Alright, we don hia una-ibos are superior to yorubas............whatever gives y' all , a haaaard-onnnn.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by MrEvolution7: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
We must remove the veils from our eyes and stop this ethnic fights. We are more suited in setting our destinies ourselves.

We must unite and take charge.

[size=15]Youth Ballot Evolution[/size]
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Iykopee(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
harde2lah:

Your father. Useless idiat. My achievements in kindergarten through secondary school alone surpass all the one your family can ever boast off. fool

Incestuous child, u dont knw who ur real father was. Useless bastar.d.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kowalsky: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.

Hehe smiley
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by macof(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
bros is it b4 or now?..
If na now..abeg no let me swear for yu...
Lagos is not like b4...apart frm igbos, other tribes left the city becos they cant afford the expensive house rent...
yu come forum com dey tell us sey lagos swt..abeg parkwell,u know y..yu no dey travel other places than lagos and ur village..
So no need to tell yu whasup...tongue

See this guy o...go to Ibadan, abeokuta, akure even ado-Ekiti see Igbos everywhere
If Lagos house too high, dem dey go other cities
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
joeboy03:

I did not argue with you that ikweres don't speak igbo. Read my post again. I was simply trying to. Correct the impression u created that "75% of akwa ibom is igbo and 40% of cross river is igbo". Clearly, that assertion is utterly wrong. There is no single igbo speaking tribe in akwa ibom or cross river. Akwa ibom is my state, I was born and raised in Calabar, cross river. I should be educating you on this issue. Please don't mislead the unsuspecting public. You are wrong, be humble enough to admit it
you don't know anything about akwa ibom state that has similar culture with Igbo land even if cross river and akwa ibom did not join is not our concern but rivers delta and bayelsa is main Igbo tribe that I know and they are enough for us cross river can join there brothers bakkasi peninsula Cameron straight.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by macof(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
backtosender:
little kid igbo was governor of lagos state before you no nothing about nigeria stop running mouth like tap water go do sm research and come back

Really? And u didn't care to tell us about this Igbo governor grin
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by macof(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
emmysoftyou:
flourishin bc the white were in charge..now igbos has replace them since they left...tongue
No, even before Lagos became a British colony, it's been the commercial nerve of the Yorubas. Eko and ijebu
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
this igbos can go already

My brother I tire o. Let these igbos go. At least tribalism will rest.

In short let Nigeria break.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by christopher123(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
TERMINATOR231:
[s][/s]

Anthonychristopher the drunkard

Who is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan & Wife At Anglican Church Otuoke (more Pics) / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) / Presidency Bars AbdulMajid Danbirni From Media In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.