Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24742 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

This is nairaland and not Biafraland, anyone can comment on any topic. You people from the erosion ravaged land should get that into your large flat..head grin grin grin
You should be concerned about the growing trend of advanced almajirism in you stomach infrastructure region. Soon you will be competing with your slave masters up north in terms of almajirism.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

pls be very very careful angry angry angry angry

Winnz father is the head of biafra army

he will conquer Lagos soon

see him with his army

Chisos. Now you are hitting below the belt. Ahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by winniz: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s][/s]Omoreminder101:

pls be very very careful angry angry angry angry

Winnz father is the head of biafra army

he will conquer Lagos soon

see him with his army[s][/s]

Borriiiiiiinnnnng!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

dat deportation pain dem gan ni

grin grin grin grin

Hiboes are 95% of Lagos and they own 85% of the businesses in Lagos but a Yoruba Governor transported them to their useless village

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Common kid dont talk as if yorubas were not deported to their various states i just feel so sorry for yarribazz ibadamu evil forest will not contain all of you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Future Oduduwa land
grin

comment from the article hahahahahaha see comments from ofemmanus they knew they are number one in rituals but like to bring igbos into it why sad

[b]March 23, 2014 at 2:14 am
Ibadan is full of deadly ritual killers my friend disappeared in the same city over 5 years ago. We found his car but we haven’t seen him since then

Meyat M says:
March 23, 2014 at 2:17 am
I doubt it if I would ever return to this Nigeria again. All these sad news is scaring d hell out of me.
My parents live in Akobo area of the city hope dey r safe

red says:
March 23, 2014 at 3:12 am
Thank God for those that were saved.That’s a job well done Oyo state police.I will love to hear what this group think about the killings done by the Fulani herdsmen and the boko boys.Am dead sure this Akeem nurses the hope of getting married someday if not already married,with the hope to have a peaceful loving family as one.I pray this case gets it’s due justice .

red says:
March 23, 2014 at 3:17 am
MEYAT M ! you made me laugh so hard that i have to write you.You don’t know if your parents are save or not,Don’t worry i will be in Nigeria in 2 months,I will do the checking for you.What a funny,funny ,funny guy.

buggar says:
March 23, 2014 at 9:31 am
Thank GOD dis evildoers r found…

buggar says:
March 23, 2014 at 9:33 am
Thank GOD dis evildoers r found

justin says:
March 23, 2014 at 9:35 am
@MEYAT M!!,you mean to tell us that you really don’y communicate with your people here in NG?you must be a funny and ill dude.

Remmy says:
March 23, 2014 at 6:58 pm
Who is dameging the image of Nigeria?more news bad news will come from the same place soon,if this was found in East, they will full this page with their smellish mouth,there is no family without a black goat,

imoleayo says:
March 24, 2014 at 8:19 am
God have mercy o

KEVIN says:
March 24, 2014 at 10:14 am
Meyat, what do you mean? so you dont call your parents ? Wow, u must be out of your mind.

Fortune Moore says:
March 25, 2014 at 9:41 am
God will continue to expose their secret places. I just hope the police would see to the end of this because I know in less than 2weeks from now it’s gonna be a forgotten story. May God’s protection always be with us all IJN!! I must confess that place should be called HOUSE OF NO RETURN

Leave a Reply

Name *
Email *
Website
Comment

Confirm you are NOT a spammer

Share on TumblrShare
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Omoreminder101: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
winniz:

Borriiiiiiinnnnng!!!!!

How can reality be boring? it wasnt meant to be a joke

i respect Biafra soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s]
Descartes:
You should be concerned about the growing trend of advanced almajirism in you stomach infrastructure region. Soon you will be competing with your slave masters up north in terms of almajirism.
[/s]

I know you are a product of baby factory. Are you still gonna show up for christmas next month, I am sure Uncle Chinedu will collide with your Dad to kidnap you. Dont say i didnt warn you. But the reality on ground, shows you yeeboes are the slaves of the North. Politically, you are slaves to every tribe in Nigeria, currently the lovely slave of the Ijaw. hehehehehehe. It sucks to be from the Southeast.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by winniz: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s][/s]Omoreminder101:

i respect Biafra soldiers[s][/s]

Not interested in your crap.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

I know you are a product of baby factory. Are you still gonna show up for christmas next month, I am sure Uncle Chinedu will collide with your Dad to kidnap you. Dont say i didnt warn you. But the reality on ground, shows you yeeboes are the slaves of the North. Politically, you are slaves to every tribe in Nigeria, currently the lovely slave of the Ijaw. hehehehehehe. It sucks to be from the Southeast.
k
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Omoreminder101: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
winniz:

Not interested in your crap.

its ok.

biafra rally

the greatest army in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was recently invited as a guest of honour to anambara electronic institute awka and i was dumbfounded.
The scale of wholesale manufacturing and research was outstanding.
Various electronics ranging from inverters ,stabilizers of all sizes, solar panels of all sizes, very sophisticated electronics instrumentation and control materials used in electronics engineering research were all being manufactured.
The amount of technicality and technical expertise on display was staggering, and i was very excited.
I actually believe in biafra.
Yes, she would need serious luck in electing good leaders, but if they can get that right, we may finally get to see an african country whose prosperity is based on technology and manufacture rather than natural resources.
The skilled human resource is already there.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by collynzo99: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Descartes:

See our Yaeboe brothers, the true destitute and Almajiris from the SouthYeast, Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Mack3N: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
so u fink biafra would bcom a state,and we will let igbos b livin in lagos and d rest of d south west..u r really sittin on a long tin bro
does not make sense.....its just like you saying since nigeria gained independence,those in britain should relocate
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

its ok.

biafra rally

the greatest army in Africa

Is dat not my hacker friend descartes holding a female bag. lmaoooooo. Descartes, come see your life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

i respect Biafra soldiers

which tongue is yours from this picture grin na so una tongue go dey miss from ritualist

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by collynzo99: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

Is dat not my hacker friend descartes holding a female bag. lmaoooooo. Descartes, come see your life grin grin grin

Lmaoooo. Guy, you are wicked. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by collynzo99: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

I just tire. One fool said Dangote control the economy of Lagos, another yeeboe from the Southeast said Yeeboes control the economy and they are 75 percent of the population, which one i wan believe now. Yeeboes and lies sha. As at last year, they all told us they have 5 mansion each in Lagos and stories of how Yoruba pay rent to them, until some insurgent guys burst them and exposed them as hungry roadside urchins that litter different slums of Lagos.

Meanwhile, this Oment7 AKA Dozzybaba, Chidozie Udeogu live with his family at Papa Ashafa, where i cant even allow my dog live for 2hours, same with customized AKA Nwabekeyi Simeon that live near one old forest at Ijebu Ode grin. Lwkmd. Infact, yeeboes own Lagos and Nigeria. I agree.

Omg. Ehheheheheheheehehehe. Fall from mango tree grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

Mtcheeww. Ana okogheri.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Omoreminder101: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

Yes na cheesy cheesy

he is on a hacking mission.

Descartes twale for you boss

i like ur style

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Descartes:
Mtcheeww. Ana okogheri.

Back to sender. Ara ma san pa e. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

Yes na cheesy cheesy

he is on a hacking mission.

Descartes twale for you boss

i like ur style

Leave my hacker friend. He is a professional hacker and we must respect him. I hail Sir Descartes.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Omoreminder101: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
backtosender:
which tongue is yours from this picture grin na so una tongue go dey miss from ritualist

none cus i can still talk

but this is ur fathers head confirmed in Owerri

may he rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
These tiger-claw-faced individuals have succeeded in derailing this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Omoreminder101: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Descartes:
These tiger-claw-faced individuals have succeeded in derailing this thread. angry

eh ya cry cry cry cry

join the biafran army bros

they need ur superior powers

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by collynzo99: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Descartes:

Baby factory product. Salute! The Large flat.head peeps are very useless.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by SOUNDKING: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Biafra is Good, but if we will kill 'Nigeriarism' in biafra, Agu biafra has laid d lagacy b4 going home.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

none cus i can still talk

but this is ur fathers head confirmed in Owerri

may he rot in hell.
you cannot talk cuz i cant hear you look at Yoruba tongues on display which one is your papa wey him dey take lick otu nne gi grin

IBADAM SKULLS empty yaribaa heads being a Yoruba suck
OGBENI HOW FAR grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Omoreminder101:

eh ya cry cry cry cry

join the biafran army bros

they need ur superior powers

Who are these tout? I can see Descartes popsy in the middle. Whats going on my hacker friend grin @Descartes

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Mack3N: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
wots d meanin of wot u wrote up dia.let me repeat it again,wen Nigeria divided,igbos livin in lagos or any oda yoruba land will b ask to produce dia passport,infact dey will need workin permit before dey can work.d ones sellin cd,gala,sellin medicine,creams,okrika cloth will all b deported,dey will need visa before dey can com back
working permits and others have criterias to obtain....my example still stands...we have nigerians working officially in britain...they will obtain one in lagos when the need arises.gnite
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

Who are these tout? I can see Descartes popsy in the middle. Whats going on my hacker friend grin @Descartes
Why disturbing me?
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Descartes: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
collynzo99:

Baby factory product. Salute! The Large flat.head peeps are very useless.
kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? / Prison Escape: Gunmen Kill Soldiers On Duty, Set Prisoners Free In Kogi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.