Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body (24686 Views)

Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Senate: Igbo Senators Lobby APC / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by WIZGUY69(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
cheesy
one fo.OK here is thinks IBO's constitute 95% of Lagos population. cheesy
for him plastic mind.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
how old are you?
How old am i not. what has my age got to do with my wisdom ?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by AJINATU: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

We'v been hearing this hogwash since God knows when. Why dont you just go back to Biafra and make it an Eldorado already

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by AJINATU: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If you are old enough you will remember that the last time y1bos went to Biafra, Kwashiorkor and starvation finished them off.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:
If you are old enough you will remember that the last time y1bos went to Biafra, Kwashiorkor and starvation finished them off.

If you also remembered the last time igbos went , the world powers like Britain, Soviet Union, Eastern Gemrany US was what really stopped igbos and if their consent is sort and approved then Biafran dream will be unstopable

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

if u are really a matured guy,u will know is not possible d hausa fulani will impose an emir in lagos.dats y i fink u are a kid.
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
WIZGUY69:
cheesy
one fo.OK here is thinks IBO's constitute 95% of Lagos population. cheesy
for him plastic mind.

Without Igbos Lagos is finished, when igbos leave Lagos will die like Ibadan , get that into your skull

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
if u are really a matured guy,u will know is not possible d hausa fulani will impose an emir in lagos.dats y i fink u are a kid.

If they have an Emir in Illorin then nothing can stop them from having an Emir in Lagos.
If you checked very well Dangote has already taken over the economy of Lagos and is already on his way to colonizing Lagos economically with a refinery after which he would go for political control using a proxy or himself

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

Without Igbos Lagos is finished, when igbos leave Lagos will die like Ibadan , get that into your skull
lagos has been existin before southern Nigeria was created,lagos will still exist and still b great...d regional headquarter of alot of banks will still b in lagos,not just banks alone,oil companies etc will still b in lagos
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by AJINATU: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

the world powers like Britain, Soviet Union, Eastern Gemrany US was what really stopped igbos
So it was the world powers that ''really'' stopped the ibos, why then do you lot accuse Gowon, Awolowo, Adekunle etc of war crimes?

Your grudge should be against Germany, Britain & America and the world powers whor ''really'' stopped the ibos. Abi na ibo man develop America?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

If they have an Emir in Illorin then nothing can stop them from having an Emir in Lagos.
If you checked very well Dangote has already taken over the economy of Lagos and is already on his way to colonizing Lagos economically with a refinery after which he would go for political control using a proxy or himself
so igbos no longer control d economy of lagos,it is now dangote.am not sorry to say dis,u mumu no b small......u need to start finkin before u typ.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

But you yeeboes said you control the economy of Lagos. Which one are we now gonna believe?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by UnimkeAk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
fx45:

Wale broke-ar.se, please allow those people to make their own choices. U're not in a position to tell them whether to go with Biafra or not. It is their choice to make and not yours. Concentrate on how to break free from the shackles of your northern masters and overlords. That's more than enough to occupy yourself with. Leave Biafra for Biafrans

We want Niger Delta republic or long live Nigeria
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
cry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
am not sorry to say dis,u mumu no b small......u need to start finkin before u typ.

I will consider thinking before i type if only you can consider uprooting the emir of Illorin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by AJINATU: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:

But you yeeboes said you control the economy of Lagos. Which one are we now gonna believe?
Dangote na y1bo man

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
[s]
kettykin:

If Biafra Leaves Lagos will return to Ibadan status ,
more than half of the population of Lagos will go,
there will be more houses than people in Lagos,
Lagos roads will be scanty with very few road users.
The following companies ; downstream oil companies , banks, telecommunication companies, eateries will go bankrupt
The taxi and bus drivers in Lagos will go broke and hungry,
The landlords in Apapa, mile 2 , Ajah, Festac , Gbagada will go bankrupt.
The banks branches in Lagos will run empty of customers.
There will be emtpy eateries and shopping centers in Lagos which will go bankrupt.
The IGR of Lagos will drop by 95%.
All Long distance travelers in Lagos will be stranded.
There will not be customers for the telecommunication companies like MTN , Etisalat, spectranet, Swift,Airtel and Glo.
Lagos Night Life will cease.
The Hausa Fulanis will take over Lagos and impose Emirs on the indigenes.
The Murtala Mohammed International Airport will go broke and bankrupt because of lack of passengers for international traffic.
The Ports in Lagos will go empty because of lack of patronage.
The private schools , public schools and international schools will be worst hit as the classes will be empty and devoid of high aptitude students with great grades.
[/s]

Stop smoking that stuff, its not good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by walemoney007(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

I will consider thinking before i type if only you can consider uprooting the emir of Illorin
if d pple of ilorin are not complanin whats my business.i am from ondo state
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by AJINATU: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

we will do that once you y1bos change rumuokoro, rumuigbo, rumuodara, rumuokwuta back to their original ibo names
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Extractor101: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:
Dangote na y1bo man

Dont mind the kid.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:
So it was the world powers that ''really'' stopped the ibos, why then do you lot accuse Gowon, Awolowo, Adekunle etc of war crimes?

Your grudge should be against Germany, Britain & America and the world powers whor ''really'' stopped the ibos. Abi na ibo man develop America?

http://www.mercenary-wars.net/biafra/

Below is from the international Mercenary portal that documents all the wars where mercenaries were involved, US memo also has it that Soviets were responsible for the undue military advantage Nigeria had

Military wise Biafra was holding its own and was certainly a force to be reckoned with. They were dishing out as good as they got and when you consider that they had no military help or back up from the outside world this was quite an achievement Especially when you realise that they were fighting against a Nigeria that was backed up very heavily by the British government. Most of the top Nigerian military officers had been trained in the UK, even the Soviet Union was backing Nigeria While Biafra was being lead by a few very good black leader and just a small hand full of white mercenaries.
A little reading and research is all that is needed to find out why it took Nigeria destroying farmlands and sources of water to kill Innocent women and children during the war

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2014
All the time we keep educating these people about biafran war they will still ask the same question all the time they will never learn..... from history now world powers are not in support with nigeria let see how they will fight this time around to acquire military war planes and missionaries is proven difficult on fight against boko haram hahahaha dey think say na mouth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by kettykin: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

Stop smoking that stuff, its not good for your health.

Take it or leave it, if Biafra is formed Lagos will turn into another Ibadan and Nigeria will cease from being the giant of Africa.

All the giant strides Nigeria has ever taken is from igbos ; in the entertainment, movies, sports , academic, non oil related business, international finance e.t.c
If by omission or commission igbos leave Nigeria would cease to be reckoned among continental powers not to talk about being the giant of Africa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by backtosender: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
kettykin:

Take it or leave it, if Biafra is formed Lagos will turn into another Ibadan and Nigeria will cease from being the giant of Africa.

All the giant strides Nigeria has ever taken is from igbos , in the entertainment, movies, sports , academic, non oil related business, international finance e.t.c
If by omission or commission igbos leave Nigeria would cease to be reckoned among continental powers not to talk about being the giant of Africa

They hate to see the truth they will never learn
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
I love BIAFRA unfortunately a good majority of my brothers love their selves and give 2 f@#ks over nationhood
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Rexceedo: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
manot:
i will become lord of d oil wells in Niger delta he he ha ha ho ho
lol
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by abdul4new(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
Biafrans are attention seekers gbam.....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
I sopot d igbos in dis.but dey should leave wit only igbo land.dey should leave ijaw(bayelsa and part of delta),ibibio(akwa ibom),efik(cross river) land out of it
is ikwere and egbema and oyigbo in rivers not Igbo tribe ? is 80 percent of delta not Igbo ? is 70 percent of bayelsa not Igbo? is 40 percent of cross river not Igbo ? is 95 percent of river state not Igbo ? is 75 percent of akwa ibom not Igbo?is echie not Igbo ?fact you should know is that I jaw is minority we can deport them to join bakassi peninsula chikina
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Kakpos: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
pls ibo go make person hear were is your mineral resources only salt and coal that are not up to commercial quantity go go
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
Mscheeew.
mordrake..
0menka's doppelhanger
#VIVA BIAFRA,
VIVA NIGER DELTA,VIVA UNIS ETATS MI TIERRA..
Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by venivedivici(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
LMAO. I'm a Biafran, at least mentally, myself, but these your figures seem to emanate from an excessive intake of intoxicants bro. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Lobby Group Admitted to AU Socio-Cultural Body by emmanuel4758(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
AJINATU:

if it is USA that supply isreal some defensive and attacking missile why don't Gaza and Palestine accuse USA instead of accusing isreal ....IFA hear say you get sense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai Studying For PhD In Holland / Lagos House Of Assembly Confirms 22 Commissioner-nominees, Rejects 17 / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.