Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? (16585 Views)

Enugu Killings: How We Came Under Attack – Villagers / Onitsha Killings: How IGP Solomon Arase Wasted Blood Of Innocent Picketers To Sa / Ohaneze To Biafra Agitators: Stop This Madness - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2008
Tpia

It is easy to seat in New zealand and type junk on a public fora. If u were currently in Jos, U would prolly be singing a different song.

haven't you noticed that she is retarded and frustrated? You wonder why I don't reply her?. Go and check how many times in this thread alone she has been looking for my attention but I still ignore her. Only a fool gives respite to some group of people that are massacre happy.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Red hot is just upset. Holding reprisal thoughts for Biafra War is hazardous.
Get over it you lost the war.
(You forget that Nigeria at the time consisted of more than just Hausa and Igbo. There were many men in the army who were not even from Northern Nigeria)

No illegal mutiny for you EVER. You will die a NIGERIAN even if you deny it in Jesus in name. Get over it!

Redhot is not even Igbo.
all you northern banza tribes that joined awusa people calling them ya brothers,this is your time to reap what you sowed for "dancing with the devil"
Benue state people learnt their own bitter lesson after the Orkar coup, Jos people are feeling the effect now.
Give a Hausa man an inch,he'll take 9 yards.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2008
Get over it you lost the war.

(You forget that Nigeria at the time consisted of more than just Hausa and Igbo. There were many men in the army who were not even from Northern Nigeria)

No illegal mutiny for you EVER. You will die a NIGERIAN even if you deny it in Jesus in name. Get over it!
You are right I 'm upset because youths like me that have dreams in life were smothered in broad daylight over nonsense. The truth is that it will repeat itself again may be b/c one southerner or christian farted near a mosque and 1000 bodies will follow.

Since you are an ardent hausa supporter and their ways, why are you complaining on their recent actions in your village?. What if the guy that died in your village[I hope its only one] is related to you? will you still be playing around here?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2008
So are you people in agreement with PDP rigging the elections in Jos North. This is the root of the problem, if you like or not. The fact that it permutated to something else is another issue that we can leave to the likes of Redhot, David to explain,
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2008

I wish you could say the same thing to Awolowo who snuggled up with Tafawa Balewa and showed Biafra pepper.
This is news to me.

No be one Nigeria una want
una no want again?
I no want AGAIN. I am quite sure thousands of Nigerians are tired of this marriage with the north. Any naysayer is either living outside the country or an hausa. The middle beltans got dumped by these hausas after they helped them fight the war. They are just like a social virus that does not discriminate on whom they will attack. Dont give me that muslim nonsense because i think they are natural terrorists.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2008
Have I said that the actions the Hausa in Jos took were right, you are trully moronic.
You people need to accept that the chairmanship was is theirs. Before you can start to answer any other questions.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Tapiya(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2008
Its been a real crazy world out there, been in touch with my siblings and my parents, have heard how they butchered a Police man to tell you the extend of their madness.

What do we do? its not compulsory for anyone to force himself on the other person, they cannot just run into our own and Land and try to outrun us just like that, we have been very Peaceful for a long time, there were reports that they even brought in Boys from Kano on the eve of the Election, and that is to tell you that they were already preparing for trouble, you may its just a rumour but i have expirience it myself when I was in jos, when there was going to be any election you will start seeing them coming from Kano, they are the ones with underage voters cos their kids grow like flowers and all that.

they are really too fanatical, they need serious Education thats the only way out for them. You start to wonder what Politics have got to do with Religion? whats their bond? are there no ANPP members in the state that were Christians? if anyone has been following the Politics of the state you will all recall that Jona Jang was an ANPP governotorial candidate in 1999 so why then did they start Burning churches to Protest? I am certain that its not just the Politics but a religious Riot, they want a Jihad and I think we would have to give it to them.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RedHotChic(f): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2008
[b]So are you people in agreement with PDP rigging the elections in Jos North. [/b]This is the root of the problem, if you like or not. The fact that it permutated to something else is another issue that we can leave to the likes of Redhot, David to explain,
Electionss has been rigged everywhere in Nigeria. Jos is one of the paramount cities in Nigeria where peace and love reign but that kind of thing does not go down well with almajiris. say the truth, are you still happy with our union with hausa? Don't you want out? What do you need them for?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by tpia: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

haven't you noticed that she is retarded and frustrated? You wonder why I don't reply her?. Go and check how many times in this thread alone she has been looking for my attention but I still ignore her. Only a fool gives respite to some group of people that are massacre happy.

its good that you dont reply me, because I would have questioned your mother and father who raised you wrong.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by H2O2: 12:13am On Dec 01, 2008
ouch ela part 1
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RibaduFan(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy

U shd listen to urself. So rigging an election warrants killing innocent people, who were even connected with the election. I think u re really reallly really RETARDED. And pls just keep shut.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by tpia: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2008
yemmyse:

Tpia

It is easy to seat in New zealand and type junk on a public fora. If u were currently in Jos, U would prolly be singing a different song.

its also easy to sit in whatever jungle you claim to be in, and type idiocy on a public forum.

What part of my brother schooled in Jos, do you not understand?

so when Ife and Modakeke are fighting, I should jump up and yell northerner?

when the south boils over petty politics and start killing themselves, I should also yell northerner?

Please- God gave me sense and He meant for me to use it, not trash it. Cant say the same for you, Deepzone and many others.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2008
yemmyse:

Josboy

U should listen to yourself. So rigging an election warrants killing innocent people, who were even connected with the election. I think u re really reallly really RETARDED. And please just keep shut.

Yes I said that myself, you Ignoramus. I don't have time for speculators like you
I have condemned these acts. But not one person has said that the charimanship is theirs. Thats pretty pathetic.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2008
Sooner or later, the so called josboy will mistakingly state the real thing behind his blind argument.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RibaduFan(m): 12:20am On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy

Re u crazy? lives re being lost u re still screaming chairmanship. What's my biz with chairmanship, those young corpers killed could have been the solution to some of the numerous troubles facing mankind. They had dreams, ambitions, loved ones for christ's sake and u re here telling me about chairmanship.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RibaduFan(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2008
Now i get it. U prolly contested for the seat and lost
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Tapiya(m): 12:23am On Dec 01, 2008
How Could one have concluded that the Elections in jos were rigged? For Christ's Sake you know that Jos is Polarized between the Christians and the Muslims and then we have more of sympathizers with the Christians that is the Educated Muslims that know what it is for there not to be any more bloodbath in Jos, and the truth is there are more christians in Jos than the Muslims right from the days of SDP and NRC SDP have always taken Plateau state, so I dont see where the Hausa man can Overcome the Indigenes, the Igbos, the Yorubas and all their sympathizers to clinch on that seat, its never going to happen, and We should stop using Election as the Problem its the JIHAD TENDANCIES IN THEM thats causing all this shit.

Thats just the truth.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by naijaking1: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Get over it you lost the war.(You forget that Nigeria at the time consisted of more than just Hausa and Igbo. There were many men in the army who were not even from Northern Nigeria)

That's where you get it wrong, you just can't get over history. What's the difference b/w Nigerians killing themselves now and in 1966? You've got to show some lessons learned from history, otherwise we'll go through this rat race over and over again. The peole who murdered their country men in cold blood in the name of tribal/ethnic cleansing were handsomely rewarded in 1966, why are you surprised that other people are doing the same thing today---- they just want to be rewarded too. It's become our acceptable culture.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2008
Tapiya:

How Could one have concluded that the Elections in jos were rigged? For Christ's Sake you know that Jos is Polarized between the Christians and the Muslims and then we have more of sympathizers with the Christians that is the Educated Muslims that know what it is for there not to be any more bloodbath in Jos, and the truth is there are more christians in Jos than the Muslims right from the days of SDP and NRC SDP have always taken Plateau state, so I don't see where the Hausa man can Overcome the Indigenes, the Igbos, the Yorubas and all their sympathizers to clinch on that seat, its never going to happen, and We should stop using Election as the Problem its the JIHAD TENDANCIES IN THEM thats causing all this shit.

Thats just the truth.

Jos North is a part of Jos. Maybe next you are there you should look around. Ahmadou Bello Way - Bauchi Rd - Univeristy of Jos area is ridiculously Hausa.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Kweenisha: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2008
yemmyse:

Josboy

Re u crazy? lives re being lost u re still screaming chairmanship. What's my biz with chairmanship, those young corpers killed could have been the solution to some of the numerous troubles facing mankind. They had dreams, ambitions, loved ones for christ's sake and u re here telling me about chairmanship.

Isn't it ironic that just a while back on a thread about Igbo killings in northern Nigeria,some ignorant Yoruba nairalanders including deepzone was quick to ask Igbos what they were doing in northern Nigeria  and when the youths in Owo town kidnapped Igbo traders she and several others blamed it on the Igbos showing off their wealth amongst poor owo citizens.
Sadly other Nigerians including the non Hausa,non Muslim northerners are beginning to see the cancer we have in our midst called Hausas who would shout allahu akhbar and butcher innocent people to death.
Maybe when Nigerians from all tribes feel the pain that Igbos have felt for decades then we can all join together and speak with one voice against a common enemy.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by ikeyman00(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2008
josboy why are u so suyalocious?

i mean haba what is wrong with u?
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RibaduFan(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2008
Violence wont solve anything. The solution is education and deislamisation
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

Isn't it ironic that just a while back on a thread about Igbo killings in northern Nigeria,some ignorant Yoruba nairalanders including deepzone was quick to ask Igbos what they were doing in northern Nigeria  and when the youths in Owo town kidnapped Igbo traders she and several others blamed it on the Igbos showing off their wealth amongst poor owo citizens.
Sadly other Nigerians including the non Hausa,non Muslim northerners are beginning to see the cancer we have in our midst called Hausas who would shout allahu akhbar and butcher innocent people to death.
Maybe when Nigerians from all tribes feel the pain that Igbos have felt for decades then we can all join together and speak with one voice against a common enemy.

You people brought the war amongst yourselves. What the hell were u expecting? That Nigeria would let you annex your own country. It will never happen in Jesus name. Nigeria will never break apart.

We either learn to live with each other or continue this madness, but it will never dissolve.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by cold(m): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2008
I'v bin away from NLand for a long while but i'v bin obligated to maq a response to this issue.This is not just an ethnic or political issue this is more or less a religous issue.I have often said this on many occasions;there is no such thing as a moderate muslim.Every muslim(even the most moderate)has more violence in him/her than the average non muslim.I'm currently involved in a research on terrorism and my research has shown that a single thread runs through all sects of Islam.This is a religion that thrives on extremism,fanatism,violence and terrorism.From India to Jos the story is the same.Even in europe nobody is safe from these "God's warriors".
I was born and bred in Jos,as a matter of fact i'm a Jos thoroughbred.It's heartaching to hear blood curdling stories like these.,i'v just bin informed that my house bak home has bin razed to the ground by these street urchins,these miscreants of a misguided religion who hide under the guise of politics to destroy the hardworks of honest pple.I urge the Jang administratn to taq a more drastic measure,no more "4give & 4get".Somthing has to be done to serve as a deterrent to this wahabi,salafist,shia,sunni,izala,yassin sect bastards.
It is time for the hospitable hardworking pple of Jos to stand up & say NEVER AGAIN to these talibans.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by udezue(m): 12:33am On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy

U will continue to be slaves of the Hausa masters. I'm glad they are showing u pepper in ur own native land. Useless ppl.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 01, 2008
All these are long stories. The FG should better have the sountherner buried up north cos onitsha and Aba boys are patiently waiting to see the dead bodies arrive. The reprisal attack this time will be "god knows".

TRUE STORY.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by ikeyman00(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2008
hmmm suyalocious thinkin! very stuburn creature  lipsrsealed
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by H2O2: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2008
josboy is being a hypocrite.

osisi is being over-dramatic and intolerant.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by udezue(m): 12:36am On Dec 01, 2008
It will be an abomination in Igbo culture ti bury our people in another land and worse Hausa territory . Tufiakwa. They have to be brought home for proper burial and respect.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by RibaduFan(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2008
Josboy

U re gradually revealing ur true self.

All

THIS IS WHAT U GET WHEN PEOPLE DONT DO ANY FORM OF WORK BUT QUEUE AT LG SECRETARIATS AT EACH MONTH END TO SHARE FEDERAL ALLOCATION (HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN, I WASNT TOLD), AS IN SHARE EVERYTHING COMPLETELY. AND OTHERS WORK THEIR ASSES OUT TO PAY TAXES. THE FORMER OF COURSE WOULD HAVE THE STRENGTH FOR FIGHTING AND KILLING, WHILE THE LATTER WOULD NOT.

THIS ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA IS WRONGLY POLARIZED. IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY FAULTY, AND NEEDS TO BE BROKEN DOWN AND RECONSTRCUTED RIGTH FROM THE SCRATCH.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 01, 2008
The FG should know the consequences of such cos the tension building in niger bridge and Aba could generate a story that would make history.
Re: Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? by Tapiya(m): 12:42am On Dec 01, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Jos North is a part of Jos. Maybe next you are there you should look around. Ahmadou Bello Way - Bauchi Rd - Univeristy of Jos area is ridiculously Hausa.

Josboy,

Jos North Goes Beyond Ahmadu Bello way, Ali kazaure Anguwan Rogo and those places you have Mentioned, what about Jenta? what about Anguwan Rukuba? what about Anguwan Rusau now? what about Saint Morumba? what about Utan? what about Army engineers? what about Gada Biyu? those places ring bells in your ears now? Nasarawa  and Congo then there are alot of other Places that makes Jos north except if you want to dis enfranchise those People.

So you can not draw a conclusion based on what you have seen man theres so much more.

Its not Political its a Religious thingy, they want to Run another Jihad in Jos, since they failed, they conquared the Big Names but failed to Conquare jos, thats what they are trying to do now and it will not work. Hope you are seeing the Polls?

then they shopuld be ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / PDP, LP In Coma, They Will Die In Three Years – Primate Ayodele / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.