Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59339 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mildteddy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
mrborntodoit:

...Nigerians used to be great people until greed set in .
...and envy.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
AFTER CNN BANNED ALL ADVERTS GESTURES FROM saTAN-ists THEY COME ALL OVER LOCAL CHANNELS TO INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE BY VENOM-PROVOKING OUTRIGHT BRAIN-WASHING PROPAGANDA THAT HAS THE CHUBBY FINGERS OF THE SHEPOPOTAMUS ALL OVER THEM.

MUSCIAN THAT IMPREGNATED ALMOST 10 CHURCH-CHOIR GIRLS IS THERE DECEIVING HIMSELF SINGING FOR HIS MASTER THE DEVIL.

WITH EACH PASSING DAY, IT BECOMES CLEARER THAT THIS SYCOPHANTS WANTS TO PUSH THIS CLUE-LESS CORRUPT slowpoke DOWN OUR THROAT, WE WILL NOT [size=12pt][/size] ACCEPT IT.

WE REJECT FAILURE!
WE REJECT BLOODSHED!!
WE REJECT BLATANT STEALING AND CORRUPTION!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mrborntodoit: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
mildteddy:

...and envy.

Gbam.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by georgementday(m): 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
And yet they are tumpeting that our airports are modernize with billions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
]In Europe, Charles de Gaulle airport, France was voted the worst

This is so correct,I agree 100%
Everyone at that airport is an agbero and high on drugs
Every single one
One ticket agent even challenged my husband to a fist fight right there in the airport because he asked simple questions
Inside the plane their air hostesses are like area girls and crack heads they picked off the street and donned them uniform
No manners whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by wazobiaN9(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
God Bless Princess Stealer Udula!!! This is the handiwork of APC!! Which other airports in Africa can boast a fleet of sophisticated bullet proof vehicles for VIPs?? Absolutely none!!!

This rating is totally nonesensical!!

Lord have mercy!!!

A fleet of sophisticated bullet proof cars makes an airport the best??!!!

Do you know warlords, such as Charles Taylor and co, had fleet of sophisticated bullet proof cars even in the midst of impoverishment and total Chaos?!!!
Did that translate into any thing good in Liberia??!!!

Please, I got the twist and irony of your comment... smiley
Good joke!!!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehehe, see as all our international airports rank worst. Tis a bad thing. But its not my business.
diaris Godu o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

This is so correct,I agree 100%
Everyone at that airport is an agbero
Every single one
One ticket agent even challenged my husband to a fist fight right there in the airport because he asked simple questions
Inside the plane their air hostesses are like area girls they picked off the street and donned them uniform
No manners whatsoever.
Are u talking about Charles De Gaulle?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Coolheadedsam46(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Aviation Minister wia are u ooo Interview am naw na so so grammar.... shiooor shocked
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
CFCfan:

Are u talking about Charles De Gaulle?

Yes
I have made it specific now
The last time I flew air France was in 06 and I said never again will I pay my hard earned money only to be abused
I don't know if it is part of the job requirement that the workers must have some madness
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by buyersellerplc: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
its disheartening at this period!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by dustydee: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
In a statement by the website, voters submitted stories as they relate to unfortunate airport experiences across the continent.

“From dirty floors and bathrooms to the regular request for bribes, travellers were unimpressed with the airports that made it onto this year’s worst airports in Africa list.

“Other complaints revolved around a lack of air conditioning in sweltering climates, general navigational chaos, limited yet expensive restaurant options and questionably effective security processes.

“While travelling through these airports, most people prefer to skip the airport sleeping experience altogether and splurge on a nearby airport hotel instead. These airports task patience of travellers,” the report stated.
If you have traveled though any of our "remodeled" airports, you will easily identify with the listed criteria above.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
duni04:

Stella oduah comes to mind grin

And if she's not available you fit present ya mama
Eediot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!
Buh we're d faaaaaaar bestest in corruption na undecided
abi dah one nor follow?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Numberz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
dein77:
The PH own na the worst. ...
Port Harcourt airport is more or less a shed! I wonder why our leaders aren't perturbed...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by duni04(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

And if she's not available you fit present ya mama
Eediot
Na wa for u. Is she ur sister? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by fharmah(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
we naija must sha always surprise oders .......... just imagine 3 of our airports in dah list ...kinda painful
But it ain't ma business
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by thatniqqress(f): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Everything is found in nigeria. So I am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by mustymatic(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ehen....sey wetn happen..mek we dey cry?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
anonimi:

Why do we hold on SOLELY to the physical aspects of development, which are simply facilitators to the real thing- enhanced HUMAN activities in & around those infrastructures angry

The transformation has led to international flights in Enugu & Kano among other enhancements to the lives of people in those cities where the transformed airports are- is this true or not

Please note that I have not said there is no need to also ensure proper renovation of the airports.
should it be quantity over quality ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by okpismart: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
In Nigeria we have the worst and best of every things

7 common beliefs that make you terribly unhappy
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1611-7-common-beliefs-that-make-you-terribly-unhappy
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
babyosisi:

Yes
I have made it specific now
The last time I flew air France was in 06 and I said never again will I pay my hard earned money only to be abused
I don't know if it is part of the job requirement that the workers must have some madness
Thanks for the heads up. I've put Air France in my "to avoid" airlines.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
anonimi:

The reality remains that previous federal administrations before the Jonathan/Sambo also budgeted for these things but did NOTHING including those trying to replace GEJ. Is that not our reality
what gives you the conviction his replacement cant be better ... can ou testify and vouch for what you are yet to use ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!
Nigeria is número uno in corruption . That's good enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
okiezman:

I dey tell you...no one is perfect... the transformation will be after 2015 election then gej will sanction them for now we dey prepare to beat apc black and blue on Feb 2015
read thru what you just posted again ... transformation will be after 2015 and you and your likes keep supporting this shit called government .that tells lies everywhere they GO. person wey do you this thing wicked pass satan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
juman:
They left the roads undone, they faced the airports.

not just that , with an ancient rail too in the name of transformation. will jonathan and his cabinet use the so called transformed rail industry ? yet , some well travelled folks will still call that transformation , all because of selfish gains .I dont blame the other supporters tho . they came out of their caves no too long , they can always see that as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Ologunjude(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
I laugh when people put a lot of trust in these leaders. While the Lagos renovation was on going the WC they just fixed is not working, even the fans. I guess they nought sub standard materials. Nothing works here. Just noise and more noise. Expect Okupe to contest this by tomorrow. They travel and see other countries airports.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by tunnex190: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
That MMIA is worsen. The heat there is one hell. I have been in this airport for days and everything I experienced there was hell. Almost everything is costly, stink toilet. Nothing to sit.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.