Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa (59343 Views)

Extortion At The Nigerian Airports / Nigeria Rated As Second Worst In Electricity Supply / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by nkpommpko(m): 5:57am On Nov 25, 2014
swagwu:
OK...we must not be best in every thing!
which one are we good at? Light we no get, water we no get, road! Babash, haba! Which one, with all our oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by nkpommpko(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2014
I really want to know what goes on in the mind of our leaders any time they touch down in the airports in other countries, excluding African countries? How do they feel? What are their comments to their entourage? I need to know.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by kareemabidemi10(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
all we need is to buy more bulletproof car!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by smallJagaban: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2014
FOOLISH STELLA ODUAH AND JONATHAN.

WHAT HAS THEIR REFORMS BROUGHT?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Jfrezzy(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Let don't act like this, let face it,Abuja airport looks like were rats are playing football. Anyway who care,in coventry we got good airports.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by chronique(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2014
If you don't have the ability to discuss without throwing insults,never quote me. Also note this,not everyone is as poor as you think;I'm not one to be bought with naira. I don't want to even go back into lecturing you on how the naira dropped so low against the dollar. If the govt of the day(as at 2004) did the right things,we wouldn't be talking about naira against dollar at 172. A country that spends a huge chunk of its foreign reserve to finance imports,would definitely have its currency dropping against major currencies. Once the gap between imports and exports,is extremly wide,there's no way you can maintain a very strong currency. The dollar gaining so much against the naira lately,is cause of the cbn strict policy on buying and selling of forex. I'm tired of repeating same thing on every thread. Pls do yourself some good by doing a research by yourself.
sevule:

Please which igbo have you been smoking lately? How can anybody in his right senses possibly say that Nigeria of today is better than Nigeria of 2004. In 2004 the dollar exchanged for =N-127 and in 2014 it exchanged for =N=172. Or do you want to look at the rate of unemployment? What about the standard of living? I could go on and on but I won't even bother.

It never ceases to amaze me when deluded Nigerians seek to absolve this present corrupt government of blame. You people are suffering and smiling and yet you are ready to sell your souls for a few naira note that the government would give you in order to vote them in.

You can continue keeping your head in the sand. Dude wake up and call your government to order!!!

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by ihatesycophant(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2014
This article will kill some Igbo and SS folks becos this is one of those things they've been using as campaign for GEJ performance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2014
chronique:
I'd say this to you and every other person who always see faults with the present govt,and never sees anything good being done. You are at liberty to believe what you believe;no one will force you to have a different opinion. I choose to believe what I believe,you can't force your opinion on me. However,there are 2 facts you can't dispute: if you look at things wholistically,you'd agree that Nigeria is better than it was 10 years back,and would still be better than it is today,tomorrow.
not forcing any opinion on you , I hate to see trash and that was why I mentioned you. I cant see anything better bro , thats the truth . infact it has grown worst , we have seen lawmakers throw punches in th house of assembly , now it has grown to jumping of gates. well to you it may be better , perhaps , its the kind of development you envisage for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Guess they have not reviewed the ones Okupe and Abati use to hype everywhere as achievement of our present govt grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
hansad:
How many of these APC-SHITS insulting people here pay taxes? In those countries with better airport and other infrastructures, citizens pay taxes. In Naija, only Oyel money is expected to build infrastructures. Worse, Oyel money is also being used to fight terrorism which these APC-SHITS are politically porofiting from. The huge amount of money Naija has been using to fight terrorism could have been deployed to improve Naija's infrastructures.
PLS STOP THIS TRASH YOU GUYS TALK ALL THE TIME , WHO DONT PAY TAX ? YOU GUYS JUST BRING ILL EXCUSES .WHAT TERRORISM IS BEING FOUGHT , MUST YOU GUYS SUPPORT INJUSTICE AND LIES AT ALL TIMES . NAWA O.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by chronique(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Sorry,I'm not in the league of people who can be paid or bought by politicians;I work very hard for my money and if you've been here long enough,you'd have noticed my hustle in the autos section. FOI bill has been signed into law;have you personally tried to invoke it to get information from the govt and got turned down? If you did,at what level where you turned down? State or federal? Austerity measures to be introduced is majorly targeted at the wealthy,not the common man. Govt is trying to get people who use luxury goods and cars,to pay more taxes so as to increase our foreign reserves. If you fall into that category,you are not a common man. That system of taxation is being done in most of the developed countries so I see no reason why we should complain. The only way the common man would be affected,is if there's an increment in VAT and when we cut subsidy payments. If you don't have a private jet or a yatch,drive luxury cars or drink expensive champagne,then you have no reason to start complaining bitterly. I'd like to believe that the increase in VAT would be minimal since govt knows it cuts across all and sundry.
Homguy:
you were probably paid to post this, so no need arguing with you. How can you say Nigeria in 2014 is better than Nigeria 2004, you Want to educate us with any landmark achievement of this govt? Cause ordinary FOI bill cannot be invoked to get any useful information about the govt, not to mention more pertinent issues like security,economic stability, improvement in standard of living, etc. With the new austerity measures by the Federal govt expect life to become harder for the common man.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Caseless: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2014
PaulJohn1:
I thought that bulletproof car lover lady renovated our airports. undecided

I guess we've been scammed...
i jst d laff. That ibo woman na thief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Hardeyoye: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2014
I thought one Idiot said Obasanjo was wrong when he rated this administration below average. The idiot said out airports are international standard and that PHCN generation is at it highest compared to other administration. I know he won't say anything now when this analysis is out, abi na Obansanjo do d analysis? We only see high wattage of electricity on d pages d newspaper. At my area here in Ibadan, we have not enjoyed 5hrs of electricity for d past 2months. Bunch of useless and wicked people. Posterity will judge you and all your children for d suffering you people have put d masses of d nation into.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by oghenetega100(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2014
This is one phrase that is very common with GEJ worshippers "they did this to make her look bad" they did that to make the country ungovernable " what rubbish. This government is doing a good job of failing all by itself. The number one rule of leadership is taking total responsibility for not just the good but the failures as well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 25, 2014
chronique:
Sorry,I'm not in the league of people who can be paid or bought by politicians;I work very hard for my money and if you've been here long enough,you'd have noticed my hustle in the autos section. FOI bill has been signed into law;have you personally tried to invoke it to get information from the govt and got turned down? If you did,at what level where you turned down? State or federal? Austerity measures to be introduced is majorly targeted at the wealthy,not the common man. Govt is trying to get people who use luxury goods and cars,to pay more taxes so as to increase our foreign reserves. If you fall into that category,you are not a common man. That system of taxation is being done in most of the developed countries so I see no reason why we should complain. The only way the common man would be affected,is if there's an increment in VAT and when we cut subsidy payments. If you don't have a private jet or a yatch,drive luxury cars or drink expensive champagne,then you have no reason to start complaining bitterly. I'd like to believe that the increase in VAT would be minimal since govt knows it cuts across all and sundry.
WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THE GOVT HAS PUT EEVRY POLICIES TO MAKE THIS AUSTERITY MEASURES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT FAVOURABLE TO EVERYONE. YOU WANNA TAX DANGOTE'S YATCH AND YOU THINK HE MAY NOT REDUCE THE SALARY OF HIS EMPLOYEES . DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT THINK AT ALL . WHATEVER IS DONE TO THE RICH DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE POOR HERE IN NNIGERIA . THERE IS NO EVEN DISTRIUBTION OF WEALTH HERE IN NIGERIA.THE FACT REMAINS , THIS PRESENT GOVT MET MORE THAN EN OUGH WHEN THEY TOOK OVER , BUT WHERE IS THIS IN JUST 4 YEARS .THESE GUYS DONT FEEL ANY EFFECT OF WHATEVER ILL MEASURES THEY MAKE , IF FUEL PRICE GOES UP , THEY WILL NEVER FEEL IT BECAUSE THEIR BILLS IS BEING SETTLED FROM THE FEDERATION ACOUNT . I MEAN OKONJO AND HER LIKES DONT PAY FOR FUEL FROM THEIR PERSONAL MONEY . THIS ARE EXPENSES WE SHOULD REDUCE BEFOE WE TALK PAYING HEAVY TAX . HOW MUCH DOES A SENATOR OR OBAMA HIMSELF EARNS THAT YOU COMPARE NIGERIA TO AMERICA WHEN IT COMES TO TAXATION POLICIES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by anonimi: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2014
majekdom2:
what gives you the conviction his replacement cant be better ... can ou testify and vouch for what you are yet to use ?

Do you have to use ganja.weed aka marijuana yourself to know that it is TOXIC
No!!!
You simply need to look at those who have used it in the past to see how it DESTROYS life and WASTES talents. shocked

Perhaps Majek Fashek was also having clueless thoughts like that hence he embarked on a career-destroying drug addiction journey.

May that not be our portion- Amen! Insha Allah!! Ase Edumare!!!
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by chronique(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Earnings of the reps and senators should be directed to the senators and reps. You'll agree with me that we have all complained about this over and over and over again but what have they done? It's not in the power of the FG to unilaterally cut the salaries and allowances of the senate and house of rep. I personally think the budget for the executive and lesgislative arms of govt should be cut but let's be reminded of something;they met this structure on ground. You and I know that most politicians would not want that cut done in their time. It's when they are out of office that they start trying to curry favour from the masses by speaking against the govt. How many of the apc or pdpd senators or house or reps member,has pushed for this? None. That's because most of them aren't interested in Nigeria,they are more for their pockets. I don't think Dangote would pass the tax on his yatch on to consumers cos the yatch has nothing to do with his production cost. No sensible businessman would do that,considering the level of competition He's facing. Cost of doing business and cost of leisure,are two separate entities.
majekdom2:
WHY DO YOU TALK LIKE THE GOVT HAS PUT EEVRY POLICIES TO MAKE THIS AUSTERITY MEASURES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT FAVOURABLE TO EVERYONE. YOU WANNA TAX DANGOTE'S YATCH AND YOU THINK HE MAY NOT REDUCE THE SALARY OF HIS EMPLOYEES . DOES YOUR GOVERNMENT THINK AT ALL . WHATEVER IS DONE TO THE RICH DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE POOR HERE IN NNIGERIA . THERE IS NO EVEN DISTRIUBTION OF WEALTH HERE IN NIGERIA.THE FACT REMAINS , THIS PRESENT GOVT MET MORE THAN EN OUGH WHEN THEY TOOK OVER , BUT WHERE IS THIS IN JUST 4 YEARS .THESE GUYS DONT FEEL ANY EFFECT OF WHATEVER ILL MEASURES THEY MAKE , IF FUEL PRICE GOES UP , THEY WILL NEVER FEEL IT BECAUSE THEIR BILLS IS BEING SETTLED FROM THE FEDERATION ACOUNT . I MEAN OKONJO AND HER LIKES DONT PAY FOR FUEL FROM THEIR PERSONAL MONEY . THIS ARE EXPENSES WE SHOULD REDUCE BEFOE WE TALK PAYING HEAVY TAX . HOW MUCH DOES A SENATOR OR OBAMA HIMSELF EARNS THAT YOU COMPARE NIGERIA TO AMERICA WHEN IT COMES TO TAXATION POLICIES.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2014
anonimi:

Do you have to use ganja.weed aka marijuana yourself to know that it is TOXIC
No!!!
You simply need to look at those who have used it in the past to see how it DESTROYS life and WASTES talents. shocked

Perhaps Majek Fashek was also having clueless thoughts like that hence he embarked on a career-destroying drug addiction journey.

May that not be our portion- Amen! Insha Allah!! Ase Edumare!!!
I said a "replacement" . if you wanna use janjawied , you must have been using some other drugs may be cocaine or heroine .... so your post doesnt make up . there is a difference between a fresh use of a product and a replacement by another brand of that product. you get it now , and so it remains valid , you cant testify of a replacement , until it is used.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2014
chronique:
Earnings of the reps and senators should be directed to the senators and reps. You'll agree with me that we have all complained about this over and over and over again but what have they done? It's not in the power of the FG to unilaterally cut the salaries and allowances of the senate and house of rep. I personally think the budget for the executive and lesgislative arms of govt should be cut but let's be reminded of something;they met this structure on ground. You and I know that most politicians would not want that cut done in their time. It's when they are out of office that they start trying to curry favour from the masses by speaking against the govt. How many of the apc or pdpd senators or house or reps member,has pushed for this? None. That's because most of them aren't interested in Nigeria,they are more for their pockets. I don't think Dangote would pass the tax on his yatch on to consumers cos the yatch has nothing to do with his production cost. No sensible businessman would do that,considering the level of competition He's facing. Cost of doing business and cost of leisure,are two separate entities.
your arguments are simply biased , I am not talking the senators alone , if the president can start by cutting his own expenses, I tell you the senators will have another thought . If one billion is use to feed , minus medical allowances and rest , then how much do you think will remain in the account after 4 years . did others not follow suit when amosun slashed his own salary . you lead by examples not by words . oh, you know its a structure , and you think you will build rome with this structure , my brother you are living in fantatsy i tell you . the change we talking must come from within . I didnt sayu consumers , you just said that yourself , I said employees .... the people working for him . how do you know he wont ? the cost of leisures comes from profit of the business , and if the cost of leisure is being taxed , the profit is being taxed indirectly . bro , dangote will want to remain the richest black man .wait and see this happen.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by okedepare: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
They never see anything good in Nigeria. Let them go to hell and leave us alone. After all the airports are serving the purpose they meant for

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by chronique(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2014
I'm not biased. I support even the president taking a cut and I believe some of the overheads being incurred should be cut across board(executive and legislative). We're both in agreement as far as that issue is concerned. I was only making reference to that to butress my arguement that most of the things we complain about,are things that the present govt inherited and it takes a very high level of selflessness from those in power today,to reverse them. Someone would say Obj did better in his era but the wasteful structure of spending a large chunk of our national budget on recurrent expenditures as we have it today,that is biting us hard,was erected under him.

Dude,I have to get dressed for business for the day. I started my personal businesses under Obj's govt but have done better under GEJ's govt. My earning power under GEJ's govt is obviously better than it was in 2006 under OBJ. One thing I know for sure is that from the policies I see this administration trying to put it place and execute,I can tell that they mean well.

To close my argument with you,I'd say this: with the enormous opportunities available to Nigeria and the resources we have,we deserve better than what we have now. But I'm a believer that things would only get better because I can see this administration putting in place policies to enable that happen. The small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria,is growing very well today and if any nation would be successful,the SME sector of such a nation,has to be vibrant and strong. It is these SMEs that develop into large corporations and on that front,we are currently doing well. If only previous administrations had worked this hard,we wouldn't be having this convo. As I speak,agriculture is currently booming and I'm also thinking of investing in it next year so as to increase my streams of income. 10 yrs ago,you wwouldnt have been able to get me to listen to you about farming and agricultural business.

At the end of the day,Nigeria would be great. Ciao!
majekdom2:
your arguments are simply biased , I am not talking the senators alone , if the president can start by cutting his own expenses, I tell you the senators will have another thought . If one billion is use to feed , minus medical allowances and rest , then how much do you think will remain in the account after 4 years . did others not follow suit when amosun slashed his own salary . you lead by examples not by words . oh, you know its a structure , and you think you will build rome with this structure , my brother you are living in fantatsy i tell you . the change we talking must come from within . I didnt sayu consumers , you just said that yourself , I said employees .... the people working for him . how do you know he wont ? the cost of leisures comes from profit of the business , and if the cost of leisure is being taxed , the profit is being taxed indirectly . bro , dangote will want to remain the richest black man .wait and see this happen.
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by maclatunji: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2014
But renovated airports are some of the "transformational" achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In fact, his supporters want us to be eternally grateful for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by comrChris(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2014
What more can l say since this news seems to be making somepeople day
For goodness sake this is bad rating that calls for questioning from every nigerian l meean how did they arrive at this,what criteria was used in this rating
And for those calling gej and stella odua l have some questions for you
1.Was those airports fg says to have renovated the way it is before the renovation
2.Is there any improvement in those airports either little,fair or big?
Am not talking about it being word standard but the little improvement has to appreciated
If every govt after the built of those airports did even little to what this govt has done l don't still think they will rated this worse
And for those claiming nigeria have not made any progress for the pass 10yrs are you guys for real?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Homguy(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2014
chronique:
You swerved off the main point, and that is, what has this govt done to merit the support you posted earlier. Am a SS-ner but would by no means support mediocrity. However, I noticed that people from my geographical extraction tend to support this govt for a reason we all know-tribalism. I suspect that is the case here.
Now, these airports some months ago gulped a lot of cash in the guise of being revamped, especially the MMIA,which is a very important one, yet its loos don't run water, air-conditioning isn't at par with decent airports around Africa, imagine coming at the 6th worst in Africa,our best airport, that is. Yet Stella Oduah walks free despite nothing to show for the cash her airports re-branding campaign gulped. Enough of my whining. We need another set of heads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by majekobaje1: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2014
PDP face stomach infrastructure since 1930

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by majekobaje1: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2014
Khaynet:
as if na only Naija
at least na person dey no,1 for dat list.

Abeg make we hear word

My signature!!!
I feel u guy , good encouragement I want you to do the same tin when your children come back from skul with 29th position out of 30.

My signature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by PAINGAIN: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2014
During d early 2000s I used to c MMIA on tv and I would b amaze and I often wondered when I would go there. Then came january 2005 I went to d airport for d first time and I was gonna b flying to south africa. I was so happy, MMIA to me then was d best thing I ever saw. I landed in johannesburg and I forgot abt mmia, joburg airport was d best thing I ever saw. Long story short,before d 2010 world cup, south africa revamped and added to joburg airport,everything is world class. On my return to naija for d first time since I travelled I realised dat PARK STATION JOBURG(dats where luxurious buses load/unload) is far,far better dan nigeria's best airport. I ask this again, what exactly is working in naija as it should?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
majekobaje1:
I feel u guy , good encouragement I want you to do the same tin when your children come back from skul with 29th position out of 30.

My signature.

so if that happens
the solution is to announce it to the world or encourage to be better?
Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by Lumyboi(m): 9:28am On Nov 25, 2014
comrChris:
What more can l say since this news seems to be making somepeople day
For goodness sake this is bad rating that calls for questioning from every nigerian l meean how did they arrive at this,what criteria was used in this rating
And for those calling gej and stella odua l have some questions for you
1.Was those airports fg says to have renovated the way it is before the renovation
2.Iiiis there any improvement in those airports either little,fair or big?
Am not talking about it being word standard but the little improvement has to appreciated
If every govt after the built of those airports did even little to what this govt has done l don't still think they will rated this worse
And for those claiming nigeria have not made any progress for the pass 10yrs are you guys for real?

Lets forget tribalism. It's obvious this govt is so much in support of corruption. N to your questions ...I have never been to ph airport. Bt the MMIA I know of very well, there is no improvement, especially with the funds they claim to have spent which we all know they embezzled. If every govt spends that much on airports with so little or no improvement m sure we wnt have money for other things. Tel me one improvement u have seen in MMIA....the elevators r stil more or less staircases...it's always hot ...it's just sad and ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by omenka(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2014
slightlyMad:
Not even in the world, worst in AFRICA, i.e worst of the worst

on the other thread, a dude was attempting to brand a 1914 repainted train as transformation simply on the grounds that the trains, before GEJ's tenure, were not moving, but now they move. grin

The only reason GEJ's administration via Oduah is renovating airports is just so more cash can make it's way out.
for instance, project worth 250 Million naira, A company proposes say 500 million naira, Oduah ups it to about 1.5 Billion naira
GEJ approves 5Billion naira, each takes his/her share

This is why we will never move forward with the mindset our leaders are working with.

For the record
Johns Hopkins Hospital, one of world's top 5 best hospital costs US$52.6 million when converted to current value
reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_Hospital

$12 Billion is missing and mama ngozi is not even worried
$12 billion will build 228 units of Johns Hopkins Hospital when you do the maths

Shameless cretins travel abroad for checkups.
imagine Obama travelling to Nigeria for medical checkup

cc: PhockPhockMan, chronique, Justcash, BackDatAssUp, elohorayodele, cramjones
+12, 000,000,000 Likes!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa by garlicrey(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2014
grin[quote author=Ositawap post=28322285]
Ma agric teacher told ma an airport is a place were you store your yam..modernised yam barn...I hope it helped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Nothing Last Forever / Massive Python Killed By Man In Edo While Bulldozing A Forest (Photos) / Big Python Swallows Goats In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.