Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here (38509 Views)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by jutah(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
I'm still recovering from the experience I had on Sunday. She bit my lips so hard like she hadn't kissed in a while. I had to tell her to take a chill pill mehn.... I still have
black spots on my lips making me hide it from my peeps. I dislike novice kissers like kilode!
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Suzyky4u(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eberex:

Then sit him down and tell him. kissing is an art and thus, can be taught as well

He's not that kinda person that listens. I'm quiting anyway.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
What's is KISS? Because I've never come across this word b4. Please help.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by idu1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Kissing just got boring with my current boyfriend. He spits into my mouth thus, I stopped kissing!
hi baby...
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Eberex(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:

He's not that kinda person that listens. I'm quiting anyway.

Because of that? common you can't. Its a minor offence na
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by soldierdollar(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's is KISS? Because I've never come across this word b4. Please help.

No vex me o angry in fact , you can get pregnant by kissing a guy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Ladycloud(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
3coins:
when we wanted to start,we timed wrongly and we ended up hitting teeth! Weird!. . . Super weird!
...lol.. Hope nobody's teeth was knocked out?
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Suzyky4u(f): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eberex:

Because of that? common you can't. Its a minor offence na

Not cos of that na. Compatibility is zero.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by ionsman: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
My first kiss has to be the worst

It was disgusting, sloppy and nasty

My tongue was clueless and the guy..hmmm his lips were all over the place.

When we finished the kiss, I looked at him and smiled.

In my mind I was like... [size=25pt] what the hell was that!!!! sad [/size]
So you too don dey kiss? shocked
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
ionsman:

So you too don dey kiss? shocked
*covers face* leave me naa
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Thinkr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
I almost ate her whole mouth. That was a long time ago. Am better now....... BtW I don't even like too much of it sad
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by izaray(f): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
For the first time I dn first seun to comment for farano thread I can't believe this amu I dreaming shocked
I knw say everly that boi iceberlyin go first me angry
So u av also noticed him? His usual first comment is wat is dis saying, on most thread, tnk God for touching his mind on dis other one sha, hence Farano would av change it for him@Iceberlyin, pls we need more changes, cos end tym is near lol!
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Classicalmusic: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
destante:
Okies, my first and first horrible one was with my ex. He literally used to eat tongue like I was going to suffocate. I had to teach him to do things properly and comfortably for both of us. He soon adjusted. smiley
No wonder your lips is like this. How many guys have you dated so far?
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Eberex(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Not cos of that na. Compatibility is zero.

hmm............in that case it is allowed. How about i ping you since i wont be intruding. wink
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by jahbiz: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
lirusehn:

undecided
Ladiez and 'it happened to my friend'.

Whereas, They are the one in concern

undecided
I tire 4 dem. ehappen to my friend......, someone tell me say...... In the movie wey I watch.... They can lie no be small.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by 3coins(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ladycloud:
...lol.. Hope nobody's teeth was knocked out?
LOL. . . .it wasnt that hard grin
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
izaray:
So u av also noticed him? His usual first comment is wat is dis saying, on most thread, tnk God for touching his mind on dis other one sha, hence Farano would av change it for him@Iceberlyin, pls we need more changes, cos end tym is near lol!
iceberlyin u dn hear her? cheesy
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by MsPweshy(f): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
I met this guy with big lips, damn! he tried kissing me and I was scared,he had to hold me tight to get me to kiss him and OMG! see him drawing my lips back and front with thick saliva............ I ran for my life!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Thinkr(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:
Kissing just got boring with my current boyfriend. He spits into my mouth thus, I stopped kissing!
wow* very weird

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by luckidoc(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well i guess my first was naïve and addventuous....i travel from warri to meet her cos she promised it to me...on gettin there i was too scared to even start...she started teaching me how to start...sometin like close ur eyes move ur head closer n do it i won't slap if u do it...but that was in 2011...now boyz are not smiling######
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Layiwoo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by kwencypresh(f): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
all d guys v met er gud kissers, except my ex
Mehn his lips er so big that i sumtimes mistook dem for kpomo

Anytime we kiss, i always wash my face with enuf water n soap

d only gud news is dat my lips er pink due to his licking n sucking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Thinkr(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
So na only una partners no sabi kiss abi? Everybody for nairaland sabi hmmmm. Just because dem no dey here una dey lie freely. Judgement day is coming sha

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Layiwoo(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
*covers face* leave me naa
Remember Mum says no BF till you are 21..... tongue grin wink

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Layiwoo:

Remember Mum says no BF till you are 21..... tongue grin wink
hahahahaaaa lolz so u read my diary angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Classicalmusic: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
kwencypresh:
all d guys v met er gud kissers, except my ex
Mehn his lips er so big that i sumtimes mistook dem for kpomo

Anytime we kiss, i always wash my face with enuf water n soap

d only gud news is dat my lips er pink due to his licking n sucking
Hahahahahaha. Look at how you finished him.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Ladycloud(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
3coins:

LOL. . . .it wasnt that hard grin
...lol.... isoorai...
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by clevvermind(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
after kissing for about 10minute, when everything is already opened, i slip one finger into her punny and she let out a Moan, i then increased it to two fingers and then to three and fingered her for about 4minute. after that, i started using my tongue on her punny concentrating more on her clit. her moaning was increased feeling the pleasure. i suck her punny for like 3minute. she then brought out my dick and began to suck it. my dick was already very hard then. i was really in pleasure as she sucked my hard dick. after sucking for like 4minutes, i pushed her into the bed part her legs and slid my dick into her puss'y and began to Bleep her gently at first before fucking her hard. releasing my full into her while she moan. i bleeped her for like 15minute.

dnt take dis story serious cos it is not real. it is just a joke.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by englishmart(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
mods moving their own topics to fp like their lives depend on it

Which one be bad kiss again? Mtscheew
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Burger01(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
My babe nearly yank off my tongue from my mouth one bad kissing day like that. I felt the pain straight from the back of my head. In fact, I abstained from kissing for like two months. I later taught her how it was done angry
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by paleo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.