Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here (38475 Views)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
I remember this dude leaning in for a kiss and depositing a gallon full of saliva in my mouth! I was so disgusted! angry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Layiwoo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
hahahahaaaa lolz so u read my diary angry
Oops confession time,Yeah I always read it grin...silent reader thou lipsrsealed cool
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by piagetskinner(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
*All these kisses ure sharing ...hmm
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by okonelfg(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmmmm i do my selection very well beside it not evrtybody u meet that u will exchange saliva with lol i remember the girl that nearly break my neck in the name of kissin she waz taller dan me lol my neck suffer wel wel dat day
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
soldierdollar:

No vex me o angry in fact , you can get pregnant by kissing a guy
hahahahaaa. But u have not told me what KISS is.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
hahahahaaaa lolz so u red my diary angry
fixed cool
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by flowjoe: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
There was this girl I wanted to kpansh, so I pulled her to my bed she didn't wanna land on me so she landed beside me, I climbed untop her (mehn my blood been dey hot) naso I accelerate to her mouth
Kpain!! Was Wat I heard..our teeth had collided, I was embarrassed, I nor fit kpansh d girl again angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by marieolae(f): 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
fixed cool
that wasn't necessary. thanks
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
I've never kissed before winkI've never kissed before
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
that wasn't necessary. thanks
don't mention tongue
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by kwencypresh(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Classicalmusic:
Hahahahahaha. Look at how you finished him.

Lol...na true i talk
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
Kissing someone new for the first time is exciting and scary because you really don't know what to expect...heh. A friend told me she had to excuse herself, after kissing one guy, to go to the bathroom for a towel to wipe all the saliva on her face shocked So embarrassing!

Let's hear yours.
lol...
My 1st galfriend...
She was 17, back then...
Last Bullet
On our 1st kiss, she swallowed my whole lips and was chewing them softly...
I withdrew & asked her if she wanna eat suya?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Suzyky4u(f): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eberex:

hmm............in that case it is allowed. How about i ping you since i wont be intruding. wink

Lolz
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
destante:
Okies, my first and first horrible one was with my ex. He literally used to eat tongue like I was going to suffocate. I had to teach him to do things properly and comfortably for both of us. He soon adjusted. smiley
Lies.. You said your first time... QS= How come you know how to do everything in your first Kiss??
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Kx: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Where are all the "I live/school etc in France people" to describe french kiss and and how dey do it in France.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Rockstar2014(m): 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hmm! on that cold harmattan morning we (ma chick and I) went a bit wide on ourselves as we were both emotionally on trance, kissed till I discovered her lips was bleeding though that did not stop us from going further, it was a memorable day even though we have parted ways for now.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Suzyky4u(f): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
I remember this dude leaning in for a kiss and depositing a gallon full of saliva in my mouth! I was so disgusted! angry

Ewwwwww... I understand your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by hrakabz(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Havnt kissed since Ebola outbreak sad
;hahhahhaD
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by SkinnyDude(m): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
For the first time I dn first seun to comment for farano thread I can't believe this amu I dreaming shocked
I knw say everly that boi iceberlyin go first me angry
guy, which one be amu again? you be homo? amu na Peenis for igbo oh!
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by larryozomah(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
kwencypresh:
all d guys v met er gud kissers, except my ex
Mehn his lips er so big that i sumtimes mistook dem for kpomo

Anytime we kiss, i always wash my face with enuf water n soap

d only gud news is dat my lips er pink due to his licking n sucking

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by iceberylin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
hrakabz:
;hahhahhaD
wink
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Lilshorecords(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin
12spices:
The one I meet last week, actually eat's lip's and not kiss. She eat's my lip's so bad that I had to ask her if she ate before coming......
grin
12spices:
The one I meet last week, actually eat's lip's and not kiss. She eat's my lip's so bad that I had to ask her if she ate before coming......
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
farano:
undecided
I get it. you feel you re not worthy of such a rare priviledge,cheesy but dont worry, i av qualified you. Now be quick with it already angry
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Crystalsemerald(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Suzyky4u:

He's not that kinda person that listens. I'm quiting anyway.
You're quiting you say ? Just notify me, aiit ?
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Kbdon(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
she asked me if i want to lick sweet,i said yes,she said close ur eyes,i did,she gently placed her lips on mine nd started kissin me non stop for abt 10 minutes,d whole of my body was shaking bt she didnt stop.it was d next day she was asking me y was my body shaking,bt dat was last year i was 16 yrs nw boys don wise up.but dat malo gal na prof for kiss
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by chimerase2: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
SkinnyDude:
guy, which one be amu again? you be homo? amu na Peenis for igbo oh!
if it means peeniss for igbo language I dnt care
Amu speaking english not igbo angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by Classicalmusic: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
kwencypresh:

Lol...na true i talk
You look so young. I suppose you're not up to 18.
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by soldierdollar(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
hahahahaaa. But u have not told me what KISS is.

You're very annoying angry
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by mystique18(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Lollllssssss......can't stop laffing anytime i remb dis tin(i tried doing tongue wit him then i bite his tongue mistakenly)4yrs ago.............now am BAD
uhmmm!
Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by fritxie101(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
marieolae:
My first kiss has to be the worst

It was disgusting, sloppy and nasty

My tongue was clueless and the guy..hmmm his lips were all over the place.

When we finished the kiss, I looked at him and smiled.

In my mind I was like... [size=25pt] what the hell was that!!!! sad [/size]
en in his mind he will be like!!!i had a great kiss. Buh nt withstanding u enjoyed it, for u to have kissed him for d duration it lasted.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by kesikeller(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
my first kiss was with this girl...we were
little and i noticed her fingers moving when we were kissing..she was counting the seconds our lips were touching lol lameeee

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here by SkinnyDude(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
if it means peeniss for igbo language I dnt care
Amu speaking english not igbo angry
transalation: Peenis speaking english not igbo.. continue, Amu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Married Woman is in Love With Me / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.