Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants (26109 Views)

NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
philips70:

Unfortunately, the economics stand point from which most of you GEJ supporters reason do not conform with the one you just quoted up there. I addressed you in your own domain. That is voodoo economics. That being said, it's in the midst of the very sound knowledge of monetary policies we have very dubious characters in the financial sector which have landed us in this current mess. It's in the same midst we have all the mess going on in NNPC over how many years. Okonjo Iweala, a world bank trained economist have been running our economy for years yet she couldn't prevent billions of dollars from missing as owned up by her. So take your smooth talk of rocket science economics to market women who you can deceive. Failure is failure no matter how you want to coin it and if you are one of those managing our economy or you found yourself in that corridor you better hide your head in shame. Economics of corruption!

Your inability to make a single point about the title of the thread and the derivatives thereof speaks loudly your ineffectual acumen in Economics Engineering and Liquidity Politics. The only set of people, from my experience that support the wanton treachery of the APC are the (1) Uneducated (2) Mal-educated (3) The Emotionally Unintelligent (4) The Unrepentant Ignorants and (5) You.

Challenge me on why Buhari is better than Dr. GEJ. Its like comparing a night to day.

Let's tally the truth and facts;

1. Buhari is a coup plotter, GEJ is NOT
2. Buhari is an Islamists sympathizer - His quote; (Muslims should only vote for people that can defend their faith); GEJ built over 50 Almajrir schools to make sure those kids learn the true Islam and not extremism.
3. Buhari defended Boko Haram in 2011 asking that they should be awarded Amnesty; GEJ has been using carrot and stick approach, calling for negotiations and bombing when necessary.
4. Buhari overthrew a democractically elected Government of Shagari but now seeks to be elected by the same Governing principle, GEJ has been a true democrat, humble, simple, humane.
5. Buhari has no single occupation, he lived off Nigeria as an officer, and even at old age, he seeks to keep the CBN as his petty cash vault, GEJ is a well-lettered academia, Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer, State Assemblyman, Speaker, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President, President; He hasnt failed before, he will not start failing now. Buhari is a failure in politics of the ballot.

Above all, Buhari is too old for this Nigeria of today, we need people like Atiku, people like Fashola, people like, my oh my, ....APC is foolish for not fielding these vibrant performers but resorting to a militarily backgrounded oligarch with cold war mentality.

Should I continue ?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by stinggy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
joelenesleek:
you really wish to have a taste of my bottom but it's not for Racist, sorry. tongue

What if I change my racist way? tongue

You said yes

grin grin
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by McSpark: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sai PDP. Sai PDP ya yi.
teemanbastos:
very gud...
God will disappoint the enemies[PDP] who dy pray that APC primaries would lead to division..Amen.
The plans of the enemies shall nt succeed...#MountainOFfire things.

grin.
We dnt want Poverty Development Party, and Peoples' Destruction Party again...
Say NO TO saTANs, and PDP..!!!
Shawtawt to all progressives... We are heading to the top.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by millionaireman: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I will buy the rights to the debate and televise it to the whole world so that they can judge how a bunch of mofos who don't know what a manifesto is just criticize PDP.

APC only manifesto is demonize President Jonathan. And this after all the Holy War declared against Jonathan govt since inception. In fact, Jonathan is a most tolerant president the world over.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by philips70(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Your inability to make a single point about the title of the thread and the derivatives thereof speaks loudly your ineffectual acumen in Economics Engineering and Liquidity Politics. The only set of people, from my experience that support the wanton treachery of the APC are the (1) Uneducated (2) Mal-educated (3) The Emotionally Unintelligent (4) The Unrepentant Ignorants and (5) You.

Challenge me on why Buhari is better than Dr. GEJ. Its like comparing a night to day.

2. Buhari is an Islamists sympathizer - His quote; (Muslims should only vote for people that can defend their faith); GEJ built over 50 Almajrir schools to make sure those kids learn the true Islam and not extremism.
3. Buhari defended Boko Haram in 2011 asking that they should be awarded Amnesty; GEJ has been using carrot and stick approach, calling for negotiations and bombing when necessary.
4. Buhari overthrew a democractically elected Government of Shagari but now seeks to be elected by the same Governing principle, GEJ has been a true democrat, humble, simple, humane.
5. Buhari has no single occupation, he lived off Nigeria as an officer, and even at old age, he seeks to keep the CBN as his petty cash vault, GEJ is a well-lettered academia, Assistant Lecturer, Lecturer, State Assemblyman, Speaker, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President, President; He hasnt failed before, he will not start failing now. Buhari is a failure in politics of the ballot.

Above all, Buhari is too old for this Nigeria of today, we need people like Atiku, people like Fashola, people like, my oh my, ....APC is foolish for not fielding these vibrant performers but resorting to a militarily backgrounded oligarch with cold war mentality.

Should I continue ?

Bigots of your nature are not fit to be engaged in a healthy debate. Your antecedents in Nairaland have given you away as someone who will defend GEJ even if he sleeps with your wife. But just one thing, tell your master that his current actions are part of the reasons people of Buhari stock seized government when they did. They will do it again if he continues his current acts of impunity and shameless looting of the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Kokorokoo: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
A DEBATE? ...END OF THE ROAD FOR BUHARI!
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Curlieweed: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1891877_followers_jpegb8f969b129a7a80cc09699aa98fa2071

Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

[/b]

You're just very wicked. You're not mad at all. Imagine making me laugh like a lunatic in public.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
philips70:

Bigots of your nature are not fit to be engaged in a healthy debate. Your antecedents in Nairaland have given you away as someone who will defend GEJ even if he sleeps with your wife. But just one thing, tell your master that his current actions are part of the reasons people of Buhari stock seized government when they did. They will do it again if he continues his current acts of impunity and shameless looting of the treasury.

I will like to ignore your vituperation because I have decided to be a gentleman this very minute. There is no justification for coup detat in 21st century. We as Nigerians MUST steer clear of thoughts of coup and alienate former coup plotters like Buhari from Aso Rock. Dr. Jonathan is financially comfortable, he does not need to loot treasury to afford to train his kids in Nigeria, to feed them with local food and buy his traditional attire. GEJ does not own houses abroad, he doesnt train kids abroad so he has a minimalist lifestyle that doesnt require excessive income.

Learn from me.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by philips70(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

I will like to ignore your vituperation because I have decided to be a gentleman this very minute. There is no justification for coup detat in 21st century. We as Nigerians MUST steer clear of thoughts of coup and alienate former coup plotters like Buhari from Aso Rock. Dr. Jonathan is financially comfortable, he does not need to loot treasury to afford to train his kids in Nigeria, to feed them with local food and buy his traditional attire. GEJ does not own houses abroad, he doesnt train kids abroad so he has a minimalist lifestyle that doesnt require excessive income.

Learn from me.

Hahahahahahahahaha....not me but Mr Bean needs to learn from you
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
philips70:

Hahahahahahahahaha....not me but Mr Bean needs to learn from you

One day, after Valentine 2015, you will worship me as your lord and master. you will kneel before me and confess that I am the best thing to happen to you after skonk, and I shall crush you with my elbow. Can you afford to be bitter for another 4years ? Open a new nairaland ID and join the Fresh Air crew, may be, just may be, I could let you eat on the same table with the elders.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
That day it will be a galore to accuse PDP
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by chamboy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Answer me first, because I am not ready to donate to an old man who has tasted the national coffers before.

It is my(youth) time to lead Nigeria..
go n lead na
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Onoru1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=MadCow1 post=28356789]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1891877_followers_jpegb8f969b129a7a80cc09699aa98fa2071

Look at the Names of the People supporting Buhari..

They all have Terrorist names like Yusuf, Musa, Yakubu, Ahmed and co..

angry

I would rather vote Abu Qaqa into power than Vote APC at the National Level. angry

You are really a "MAD COW"

Mind you, the names you mentioned are not Terrorist names, they are Muslims names.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by MadCow1: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Onoru1:

What's the differennce?
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by chamboy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
I miss this woman

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by KLand(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
I doubt Buhari's capacity to debate.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
"Buhari cannot Islamize Nigeria" - Amaechi

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/11/buhari-cannot-islamize-nigeria-amaechi.html
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by greatblinks: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
bravejurn:
Let's see how it goes... Charity begins at home
. Help ask am very well oo.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by philips70(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

One day, after Valentine 2015, you will worship me as your lord and master. you will kneel before me and confess that I am the best thing to happen to you after skonk, and I shall crush you with my elbow. Can you afford to be bitter for another 4years ? Open a new nairaland ID and join the Fresh Air crew, may be, just may be, I could let you eat on the same table with the elders.

SAY NO TO ASSLICKING..Eat on that table alone, I have me a decent and enviable job.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by royalblood21: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eladua:
Did anybody also notice that all the people shouting gmb in the pic are all muslims and possibly hausas.

And did also notice that alllthe people shouting Gej till 2019 are xtains and possibly ijaw, and sa-TAN pple...
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
another dumb as's in d house.
Ode
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by oluamid(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Billyonaire:

Should I continue ?

I've been following your argument and...

You sure are not hoodwinking everybody (though I grant that you may fool some). Seeing that your high-sounding economic terminologies would not make any sense to most people, especially the market women and the not too learned majority of Nigerians, you had to switch your style and make it a personal attack on Buhari using such trivialities as religion and his prior engagements as a military person.

What matters most is the economy. Economy to me and a whole lot of other Nigerians is what affects us everyday, that which we can see with our two eyes and feel in terms of simple demand, supply and prices/cost of commodities. Not some vague term we have to look up in the dictionary to understand.

Personally, I don't care for either of Buhari or Jonathan, but I know one thing for certain: I don't want Jonathan back in 2015. Unfortunately, I'm only entitled to one vote which may not even count at the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Alphonsocapone(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
torhuke:

Ode
baba e ni ode. oloriburuku ashiere
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Jesusloveyou: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
PointB:
Can these people (APC) formulate policy? I mean beside criticizing and insulting the president, what else can they do?

cheesy cheesy
have u see apc manifestos,d saTANiod can't do one-tenth even in d next decade.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
nationwide1:
If selection will be based on merit at the debate, Okorocha will be the presidential flag bearer of the APC come 2015. Mark my words.
Atiku is a really good debater; it'll be tough for Okorocha tomorrow.
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Jesusloveyou: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
Almost always, we come across people who cant manage their emotion because they are inadequately trained to understand how to act and react in the face of opposing opinion. Buhari is a politician, I have right to say the things I say about him. Nairaland rules permit that. and its my freedom of speech.

Some of us have actually devoted time and other resources to educate ourselves above the `normal' common-sense approach to life and economics. The normal notion is that inflation is bad, devaluation is wrong, tall is good, short is bad, white is good, black is bad. That's for people like you. Well, I will stop here so I can advise you. Go and read about Quantitative Easing, and use google please. Its a temporal quick fix to guard against unfortituous circumstances in the face of dwindling price of Petroleum Oil/Gas (our main source of income, by default). If we dont ease the economy, we might deplete our external reserve in a short while. That, ofcourse, is economics you will never understand, because you are pre-occupied with Economics of Garri/Groundnut, Eba/Okra soup, Condom/Ashewo. You need to evolve beyond 'I never chop' mentality.

Be guided and Dont be silly.
d saTANiod wants to temporal 'quick fix' it before he vacant in 2015.is it how he met d economy in 2009.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
baba e ni ode. oloriburuku ashiere
Hah
Weyrey re o.
Dockita, emu sheke-sheke wa oo
Werey eleyi gidi gaan.
Werey APC ni
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by jpphilips(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2014
Billyonaire:

Learn from me.

over $100m net worth is minimal by your standard?
I see why they call you billy d f00l
Re: Presidential Debate For APC Presidential Aspirants by jumu: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2014
i rather vote hipopotamous instead gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.