Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (7782 Views)

Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2014

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2014

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: .... by soloafe: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
keep it coming, jobless idiots. ogoro

14 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
soloafe:
keep it coming, jobless idiots. ogoro
My guy why are you crying like a baby? This thread is not for your kind but for patriotic Nigerians and the Progressives. #NigeriansMustKnow

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: .... by luvmijeje(f): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
He's first president to cede our territory to terrorist. He's the first to cede the protection of our pipelines to militants. He's first to be threatened successful by a militant and the militant is still walking free. He's first to tell us stealing is not corruption.

Jonathan is an all rounder total failure. No other government has ever shock as this.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, Sweetlemon , donphilopus, desola , demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem

1 Like

Re: .... by Arch1: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
The first time a commander-in-chief will call off a commissioning ceremony of a multi billion dollars project: the EPZ at warri, because a mere militant, Tompolo, threantend him

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
luvmijeje:
He's first president to cede our territory to terrorist. He's the first to cede the protection of our pipelines to militants. He's first to be threatened successful by a militant and the militant is still walking free. He's first to tell us stealing is not corruption.

Jonathan is an all rounder total failure. No other government has ever shock as this.
He is the First ever leader dead or alive to Publicly accede territories to terrorists and thus declared....

"If I should go close to Boko Haram territory, they will kill me,"- President Goodluck Jonathan, May 2014

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by vedaxcool(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
The first time a president will call the theft of billions of naira ordinary stealing!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by adamooye5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
@Op what about the 1st time security agents are killed by Obaste in Nasarawa and nothing happened. I'm crying 4 this country called Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
unfortunately,we don't have a better replacement.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
vedaxcool:
The first time a president will call the theft of billions of naira ordinary stealing!
For the very first time will a President attend "Security Meeting" with an indicted Terrorist Suspect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:

This is one reason why they mistake you for a robot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
barcanista:
This is one reason why they mistake you for a robot
Whatever! Show me a better candidate...

2 Likes

Re: .... by olapluto(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not sure of this, but under who's government did jobless undergraduates start paying for job application forms?

14 Likes

Re: .... by mrmetoo1: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:

Maybe in his party since they've all come to agreement that it should be him that should represent them. The opposition however begs to differ they feel like all their candidates are better than him.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Barcanista you are trying so hard to paint this guy black to promote GMB

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: .... by omenka(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:

We have countless number of better replacements. What most Nigerians lack is capacity to think with their heads. Most often than not, they allow their bellies and their hearts think for them.

@most: He's the first to redefine corruption ponting out how it differs from stealing.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Firefire(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:

Simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: .... by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Firefire:
Barcanista you are trying so hard to paint this guy black to promote GMB

It is well.
I don't think so. He's not "trying" to do anything. He's said everything just the way it is. Do you dispute them??

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
If you will open your heart and mind, you will realise that there are countless number of Aspirants that are not just better than the President Jonathan but are light years above him when it comes to effective administration

2 Likes

Re: .... by argon500: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
So you have time to type this p.oo .. Damn it.. get a life

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
omenka:
I don't think so. He's not "trying" to do anything. He's said everything just the way it is. Do you dispute them??
Bros, you even get time answer firefire o, the bros knows that he has nothing to say to dispute any part of the write-up

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
olapluto:
Not sure of this, but under who's government did jobless undergraduates start paying for job application forms?
I don't think so, but it is the FIRST Government to Obtain Fee from Youths who are to serve their Fatherland as Youth Corpers grin grin. I won't be surprise if it becomes the first government to ask electorate to pay for "logistics" before voting

13 Likes

Re: .... by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op,

50k per month just to insult your president.

I cannot wait to give ur buhari another handkerchief

5 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
Op,

50k per month just to insult your president.

I cannot wait to give ur buhari another handkerchief
Can you point the insults here? Or you just feel like trolling?

11 Likes

Re: .... by GEJfan1: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
The first president to b rocking a lady's bumbum in kano wen 75 ppl were killed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Maybe in his party since they've all come to agreement that it should be him that should represent them. The opposition however begs to differ they feel like all their candidates are better than him.
who are the oppositions?

You mean the defectors?

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
GoatluckJonafuck:
The first president to b rocking a lady's bumbum in kano wen 75 ppl were killed
You mean this? cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hopefully, the FIRST president since democracy started in Nigeria that would be kicked out of office come 2015..I can't just reconcile the fact that OBJ seeded him ahead of the likes of Donald Duke during 2007 polls as running mate to UMY

9 Likes

Re: .... by GEJfan1: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2014

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS) / 6 Most Deadliest Weapons Used By The Nigerian Army. (pictures) / Where To Register For National I.d Card In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.