Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54352 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jikanbage: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2014
ogar the first time you said they are planning to hack inec official website and nw u re giving us different story. this shows hw incompetent u re, blatant lier

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2014
texazzpete:

This is a good example of a brainless post.

This is for internal APC registration. This has been made clear in the OP and the multiple comments that follow. Are you truly this m0r0nic?

Unless the crux of your argument is that all Nigerians are saints, there is no reason why there will not be instances of folks trying to register multiple times. As many others that are far wiser than you have said, this is internal APC membership registration, and has absolutely nothing to do with INEC voter registration or voter cards. Digitizing this hard copy data is likely to remove these cases of multiple registration.

All we have here is a case where the DSS have seized sensitive material belonging to an opposition party, and are probably now perusing it. You can be sure the PDP now have access to sensitive APC records and material. This just seems like executive sanctioned espionage, to be honest.

In addition to this I guess one of the main reaaon why the data center was set up is to seive all these information collated all over.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by onimcee1(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
So, Mrs. Ogah and her subordinates couldn't afford a 2,500 tecno phone to take pictures of the "invisible" items?

And you are to dumb for my own liking too.

When sycophantic Mrs. Ogah claimed the raided center was for cloning pvcs, you and your fellow iidiots believed with no single shred of evidence. Now, she went ahead to list "camera-shy" related items, and I, as a logical being asked for evidence.

Tell me, oaf, is there anything wrong with displaying the "seized" items by the SSS to buttress its point?
bad command of English.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by p3ndy79: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2014
samseen02:
guy, u wan kill me with laugh. I jst dey eat my breakfast nw

Sorry bros hope I no choke you.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by samseen02(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

Sorry bros hope I no choke you.
@all
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by waldigit: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2014
onimcee1:
bad command of English.
Of what relevance is command of English here now? Rather, what is relevant but missing here is grasp of basic COMMANDs in computer and coding literacy skills, which has been aptly demonstrated by DSS and INEC so far.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by searchcorp(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Or looking at it from another angle, is the guy trying to tell us the techie handling that system had all the time in the world to open the system, remove the CPU and then couple it back while the SSS operatives were inside the building This is just shameful.

I'd really hurt inside if the party doesn't take the agency to court and have them pay heavily for this barbaric act.

It is really shameful.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Gbawe2:

Dude, do you know the world beyond Nigeria? Where have you seen this sort of behaviour from police/security forces? Is it not normal for security agencies to establish conclusively that a criminal act has occurred and then prosecute offenders before publicly releasing sensitive information that may prejudice and sabotage any future attempt to bring offenders to justice? The conduct of the DSS discredits the ethos of sincere crime-fighting as we all know it to be practised worldwide and appears merely a smear campaign against the opposition with the clear and unacceptable breach of investigative protocol the DSS is guilty of. Think things through for a minute and tell me if it is normal for a security agency to announce mischievously and suggestively that "someone's picture was used over 15 times" when we are then not told of a specific crime or any corresponding formal criminal charges? Is this not the same as the spokesperson of the DSS (Ms. Ogar) showing clear bias by claiming, without any corroborating or conclusive investigative proof whatsoever, that bombings followed each time the APC had an election? Is this not similar to the PDP, through mouthpieces like Metuh, ridiculously and childishly insinuating that the APC are sponsors of terror yet the ruling Party and C-in-C cannot bring these known sponsors to justice and prefer they continue killing Nigerians?

You should be worried about the institutional bankruptcy GEJ is entrenching as part of Nigerian life that will take decades to reverse. We all saw the likes of IBB wantonly legitimise corruption to the extent Nigeria is still struggling with that legacy till date. The likes of Odili assisted the birth of militancy and that menace has now come to stay. Likewise the deadly nuisance of Boko Haram that political desperation helped grow massively into a hydra-headed monster. Now we are in a new age where it is virtually legal to openly bastardize and compromise Nigerian armed/security forces (police, Army, DSS et al) to then use them as pawns in a political power struggle. Sad development.
[color=#006600][/color]

I am deeply disappointed with the kind of personality you are. Are you blaming law enforcement agents for carrying out their lawful responsibilities? Was it not explicitly stated in the release that DSS obtained warrant for the search. If the activities of APC were not clandestine, why did they not place an inscription or signage indicating the premises or office indeed belonged to them? Why? Since the party leaders had been pestering DSS to release any incriminating evidence to the public, is is not reasonable for the secrete service to avail the public of the findings of multiple registration for record purpose?. Wait for more possible revelations before justifying APC.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by tess1(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Greensaint:

So forgery deserves national award in nigeria and you blame other countries for stereo typing nigerians as fruadsters?

GEJ started it by pardoning and giving national award to a Alams after being convicted for corruption.

This isn`t even forgery. That is the purpose for data centre everywhere in the world. You can never rule out the possibilty or multiple registration in manual registration world over.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by lanrefront1(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Zuria:

The party promised to form a parallel government if it fails to win the 2015 Presidential election...they didn't make any of such threat in the state elections you mentioned.

Most times, security raids produces new leads in investigations but grin if you don't see anything wrong in 1person registering 19times... grin grin You truly are a Nigerian wink cheesy grin

Please stop with the "distortion of truth". What Amaechi said was that IF the 2015 election is rigged, APC will not go to court but will resort to self-help.

Anyway, it was Fani Kayode and Doyin Okupe that first made this deliberate distortion, and every other PDP supporter then started carrying it.

Fani Kayode Okupe or even you are free to criticise Amaechi for what he said, but start by saying exactly what he said, not by twisting and distorting it so as to favour your own argument.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Zuria(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Renegade147:
. O GOD of heaven,pls input wisdom,knowledge and understanding into this girl.

I see your God in heaven has bestowed you with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. How is it going on for you?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by jummylaw(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Police are definitely shooting themselves in the foot by their lack of knowledge on how I.T works. To start with, can INEC server be accessed online? And if it can be accessed online, am very sure its going be a VPN- virtual private network which is almost practically impossible to hack. Here is my take on this issues and relevant questions Nigerians should be asking before given ourselves unnecessary headache. Is INEC server over the internet that can be accessed? Why would APC wait to hack into INEC server when they can collect from where the registration was done? PDP won in Ekiti, does that mean APC forget to clone in Ekiti and finally, APC is to big for such a gross misconduct the police wants us to believe such as this will always backfire.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
pendicle:

It is how daft and clueless you're ? I'm sure you've got maggot feeding on your brain cells not tp know what to expect to find in a data centre. How do some of you talk and reason like the pigs you were trained to be self.

What has somebody registering 19 times got to do with INEC CLONED PVC that ogar told us was taking place there? Is it the duty of DSS to findout that? Don't people do multiple registeration for INEC registration ? Is the Party an angel to detect and prevent people from registering as many times as they like? Is the data capture and verification taking place in that office invaded not aout reconciling and detecting and deleting multiple registration ?

How is it a concern of the DSS if somebody registers 100times for the APC? Is the registration not just an APC affair? Idiocy and stupidity flows in your blood since it is am hereditary trait. Stupid mofo.
Illiteracy at its peak....if large percent can stil speak in support of d dss...den our nation is in trouble.....n illiteracy wuld only worsen our stance
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
pendicle:

Pls kindly provide a link showing a court proceeding of people prosecuted by INEC for multiple registration? If you can't, just go home pour some gammalin in some cold cup of water and do the world a favor.

The data center was setup across the country to eliminate such instances of multiple entry, provide a reachable and detailed membership list of members and them produce ID cards for its members.

This is a clear case, I'm registering people that likes me why is it your headache if someone clicks like 20times.

if you didn't use your brains to trade for food you would have use it now to reason objectively
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you just come back from the dead? So you are telling Nigerians that there was no press release from INEC where Jega informed the nation of ongoing prosecution of multiple registrants? If you are in doubt, why not google it for confirmation before coming out to misinform nairalanders?
And in addition, from which register did Lai Mohammed claim that millions of Nigerians had register with APC? From over bloated and overloaded register riddled with a person that registered 18 times with the same picture? Is your own life also characterised with such criminality?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Do you have any semblance of logical and intuitive reasoning in your system? APC had come out to tell Nigerians that millions of Nigerians had registered with them and that has formed the basis of boasting to coast home to victory in 2015 failure of which they will "form parallel government". If the premise of their projections and optimism is on a faulty foundation of multiple registration, don't you think APC will set Nigeria on fire if they loose next year and you said that's not the business of DSS? Common, apply some common sense, please.

Lawd! Where do I start with this Idiat?

Tell me, when exactly did you become stwepid? Ehn? How many cases of those multiple registration was reported? And what do you think the job of those entering the data is?

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by swagwu(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2014
i said it this ApigC are thieves...
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Nonentities ruling intellectuals.

And until the intellectuals and the upright see politics as a call to duty to impart positively in the society, nonentities will continue to rule us.

Remember 1999 national assembly make up!

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by malachytochukwu(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
Its clear your enclave accepts a family of 3 to be recorded as being 15. That's really unfortunate if you feel its normal and acceptable!
texazzpete:

This is a good example of a brainless post.

This is for internal APC registration. This has been made clear in the OP and the multiple comments that follow. Are you truly this m0r0nic?

Unless the crux of your argument is that all Nigerians are saints, there is no reason why there will not be instances of folks trying to register multiple times. As many others that are far wiser than you have said, this is internal APC membership registration, and has absolutely nothing to do with INEC voter registration or voter cards. Digitizing this hard copy data is likely to remove these cases of multiple registration.

All we have here is a case where the DSS have seized sensitive material belonging to an opposition party, and are probably now perusing it. You can be sure the PDP now have access to sensitive APC records and material. This just seems like executive sanctioned espionage, to be honest.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by eleko1: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
U come wundure those irresponsible saTANist slowpoke here.Heeheehee!Daris god ooooooo embarassed embarassed
boladez:

Mr e-slowpoke what is unlawful about the irems listed.......If an individual registers 50 times with APC how is that the problem of SSS and FGN when Boko haram is raiding the entire north east and the whole of Ketu area where SSS office is based in Lagos has been taken over cultists and gangs.

Indeed when you have a kindergarten presidency you end up with kindergarten subordinates and supporters.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Jesusloveyou: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
tempest01:
at least they had a search warrant
to recover hard disk and computer without cpu,are those items belong to pdp or dss.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Elan83(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

What do you expect from a DSS spokesperson who.does not know left from right, telling us they found Computers, CPUs, Hard disks in a DATA CENTRE. WHAT ELSE was she thinking she will find there? Television and shoes?

Why do we have daft people as leaders in the hellhole of Nigeria? Can one imagine the FBI or Scotland yard reeling out this list as exhibits of items it recovered from a raid. Imagine an "apple mac without CPU" why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.
dey're analog generations wit indomie generation followin suit, u no ce 9nice goin 2 submit his aplcation letter ontop of a horse! Nigeria z pregnant!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by InglishTeechar(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Foolish post.
Tell me one excellent company that don't have such in their establishment.
Even some of these gadgets I have them at home.
Go to wadata plaza, home of the killer party, these are standard gadgets.
Does it me me and these companies want to hack and clone INEC?

I think u ar the bigger fool...hackers can use your everyday laptop, pc or office desktop to hack just add an internet connection. Abi u think sey hackers they carry special weapon of mass descruction to carry out their attack? Wake up mumu.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by PStacks(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
So ogar like her oga are just bunch of foolish people. How do this people get to be leaders in this country?

All listed items are related to the purpose APC said the centre is meant for, data capturing of its membership and turn them into soft copies after the registration done in hardcopies and hand filling of forms by prospecting members.

What has somebody registering 19times have to do with INEC CLONE PVC OR ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO INEC DATABASE TO HACK AND SUPERIMPOSE AND REPLACE IT INFORMATION ON THEIR VOTERS REGISTER..

Why not show the world the CLONE PVC you saw there, THE IP HISTORY AND HACKING PROCEDURES INTO INEC DBMS, tangible and verifiable list of items to show the APC is culpable of the offenses you accused them of.

Is this woman so daft and useless not to know the types of things expected to be in a DATA FIELD ENTRY OFFICE, wasn't the REGISTRATION DRIVE OF APC advertised enough.

That is what you get, when the worst of us rules the best of us.

I can never take anything that ogar says seriously.

They will pay for their sins someday.

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by InglishTeechar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
blym4real:

Are you from the 14th century?

I think u ar from 10BC
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Yinkagbo(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

What do you expect from a DSS spokesperson who.does not know left from right, telling us they found Computers, CPUs, Hard disks in a DATA CENTRE. WHAT ELSE was she thinking she will find there? Television and shoes?

Why do we have daft people as leaders in the hellhole of Nigeria? Can one imagine the FBI or Scotland yard reeling out this list as exhibits of items it recovered from a raid. Imagine an "apple mac without CPU" why is Nigeria so unfortunate to be led by idiots and stupid people like this empty head.

U want to use laugh tear my belle...grin grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

Prikie, you just confirmed you are an e retardees and confirms the kindergarten supporter I mentioned.

Obviously you are product of a dysfunctional home and you have no family values...I wish you grew up with proper orientation and basic level of intelligence , guess I would have been able to drive my point home.

There is a difference in "what is the problem of sss and FGN with multiple registration in APC when there are priority issues" and " the guy did no wrong in multiple registration"......of course I know the saline water that powers your coconut has gone flat hence u cannot understand the difference....nemo dat quod non habet..... , there must be a primary school in your area....talk to one of the pupils they will clarify and then you can get a better understanding ...ok?

Ordinarily if the government were alive to its responsibilities it should have made a law to support children with psychological disorders and down syndrome. People like you should be in a special home for down syndrome and have a right to be well taken care of and protected from a intellectual discourse on Nairaland. You should not be allowed to run loose like this otherwise you will end up dancing naked for kids in your area one day......

Seun I think it is unfair to allow the mentally handicapped, junkies, low lifers and NFAs to debate and discuss in the main politics section they should have a special section created for them so that they can rant and exhibit their prognosis on the key board as we have seen in this guys post. They have a right to express their illness when the effects overwhelm them.

Finally mr Borntodo it I feel the pain your family has gone through but please keep it to yourself and don't share your family dysfunction on Nairaland. Send me a PM I will help you get an internet modem and pay the subscription so that u don't have to make your family suffer again. Your post reeks of frustration poverty and lack morally , financially and intellectually...i seriously feel your pain, I have a foundation for victims like you and I can help

A ko igba ......nkan osu to domo!

Lol,lmfao,mdr, I got you where it hurts, you dnmb janjaweedian grin , why call on seun when you started it all ? As I type now, I just saw three mad men gang-molesting your 1ya .

Run now to save her before she born mad pikin grin
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
django1:

Lawd! Where do I start with this Idiat?

Tell me, when exactly did you become stwepid? Ehn? How many cases of those multiple registration was reported? And what do you think the job of those entering the data is?

[color=#006600][/color]

I am 100% sure you directed those insane tirades to your parents and entire generation. Ask the people that gave birth to you to make further clarifications from Jega and INEC.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by eleko1: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
AMEN ooooooooooo embarassedOgar is a disgrace to security personnel.Imagine all what she listed as exhibits?Obanikoro is behind all dis.We have a long way to go in dis country.
bobbyspeed:

why missing the point registration of party members is different from registration with INEC to get PVC permanent voters card which qualifies one to vote.

I don't see the correlation with any purported APC card carrying members registration, verification and validation have on Inec registeration of eligible Nigerians to vote

Myself and many Nigerians are not card carrying members of any political party and registered with InEC and will vote. so it is expected that total vote cast will always surpass membership of any political party and it will be illogical to use party registered members population to rig election. what ever internal manipulation done by any of the party may holds sway in their primary election and not the general election and methinks DSS have no bizness mendling in internal parties affairs.

The DSS may have huge task to provide evidence in court that APC want to hack INEC website since they are not cut in the act and INEC site is yet to be hacked.

what we are witnessing Under GEJ is worse than that witnessed in a military regime as on bastardization of our Democratic Institutions.

God will deliver us from our leaders repobate minds.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Chigold101(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
So, Mrs. Ogah and her subordinates couldn't afford a 2,500 tecno phone to take pictures of the "invisible" items?

And you are to dumb for my own liking too.

When sycophantic Mrs. Ogah claimed the raided center was for cloning pvcs, you and your fellow iidiots believed with no single shred of evidence. Now, she went ahead to list "camera-shy" related items, and I, as a logical being asked for evidence.

Tell me, oaf, is there anything wrong with displaying the "seized" items by the SSS to buttress its point?
The statement also disclosed that
photographs (still and video) of service
personnel entering and exiting the premises in
an operation that lasted for two hours were
taken.

Am sure u didn't see that part when you were reading this report.
SAD should come and display the items here in Nairaland.

some people mumuism de wear boxers
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ has definitely lost it...and this Marilyn Ogar needs to have her mouth and fagina closed permanently ;she is a complete i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e and a disgrace to the republic .

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by hugoart(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
You break into an opposition party secretariat and all you find is a party member's registering 18times as a member?
And this is the job of the SSS.

SSS,my toilet is leaking,since you're now a potty-man.

SSS actions is an OUTRAGE!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by texazzpete(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
malachytochukwu:
Its clear your enclave accepts a family of 3 to be recorded as being 15. That's really unfortunate if you feel its normal and acceptable!

Yet another brainless post.

Once again, Nigerians are not saints. So the data verification and electronic archiving process that the data centre was doing would eliminate a whole lot of those.
Even if the data was not fully reconciled, this is of little concern to Nigerians. The data being processed is just APC's internal membership data and has little bearing on whatever is used for elections next year.

It really is unfortunate that such a simple explanation seems to sail above your head.

As someone said earlier, why should I bother about whatever method TAN used to arrive at their membership number of 16 million people when it should play no part at all in any elections?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.