Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items (54353 Views)

DSS Releases Afolabi Akanni, Hospitalised / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun / Dansuki House Arrest: DSS Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by texazzpete(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chigold101:
The statement also disclosed that
photographs (still and video) of service
personnel entering and exiting the premises in
an operation that lasted for two hours were
taken.

Am sure u didn't see that part when you were reading this report.
SAD should come and display the items here in Nairaland.

some people mumuism de wear boxers

Ironic that you babble about mumuism yet fail to see that nothing in what you posted invalidates his point.

He's asking for photo evidence of the so-called cloned PVCs and you're talking about photos of personnel entering a building.

Rubbish
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
tess1:

GEJ started it by pardoning and giving national award to a Alams after being convicted for corruption.

This isn`t even forgery. That is the purpose for data centre everywhere in the world. You can never rule out the possibilty or multiple registration in manual registration world over.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Lol,lmfao,mdr, I got you where it hurts, you dnmb janjaweedian grin , why call on seun when you started it all ? As I type now, I just saw three mad men gang-molesting your 1ya .

Run now to save her before she born mad pikin grin

Prikie, I have said to you before to stop parading your family history here! Only you......... busstop, Rape , mad men, weed, mad pikin.....clearly poverty and illness has ravaged what is left of your mind.

We are discussing the legality of the DSS raid and I dare you to make one intellectual sentence....just one sir.

If you can, I will go and join PDP!

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
PStacks:

That is what you get, when the worst of us rules the best of us.

I can never take anything that ogar says seriously.

They will pay for their sins someday.

Absolutely....

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I think u ar the bigger fool...hackers can use your everyday laptop, pc or office desktop to hack just add an internet connection. Abi u think sey hackers they carry special weapon of mass descruction to carry out their attack? Wake up mumu.

Fool, u are so daft. These are everyday gadgets and not enough reason to believe because it's in their office their target is inec.
Till date, u and Oggar has nothing to showcase to buttress this lie.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by qtx(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
Tell me, retard_, isn't it a norm to have the SSS or any security outfit display pictures of confiscated items after any raid or arrest?

Why should I even bother arguing with a saTAN like you, whose brain is under his shoes?
From ur language, you have automatically placed yourself in a particular social strata, so i do not need to keep wasting my time trying to let you know your shortfalls which you are not and will never be ready to admit. just live with them okay. shocked
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am 100% sure you directed those insane tirades to your parents and entire generation. Ask the people that gave birth to you to make further clarifications from Jega and INEC.

What is the function and aim of apc data collection / collation center?

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by qtx(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
Tell me, retard_, isn't it a norm to have the SSS or any security outfit display pictures of confiscated items after any raid or arrest?

Why should I even bother arguing with a saTAN like you, whose brain is under his shoes?
From ur language, you have automatically placed yourself in a particular social strata, so i do not need to keep wasting my time trying to let you know your shortfalls which you are not and will never be ready to admit. just live with them okay. As if after they release the pics you wont look for something else to talk about. shocked
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Demdem(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
texazzpete:

Yet another brainless post.

Once again, Nigerians are not saints. So the data verification and electronic archiving process that the data centre was doing would eliminate a whole lot of those.
Even if the data was not fully reconciled, this is of little concern to Nigerians. The data being processed is just APC's internal membership data and has little bearing on whatever is used for elections next year.

It really is unfortunate that such a simple explanation seems to sail above your head.

As someone said earlier, why should I bother about whatever method TAN used to arrive at their membership number of 16 million people when it should play no part at all in any elections?

Yet fools will read post like this and still continue to post foolishly.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

Prikie, I have said to you before to stop parading your family history here! Only you......... busstop, Rape , mad men, weed, mad pikin.....clearly poverty and illness has ravaged what is left of your mind.

We are discussing the legality of the DSS raid and I dare you to make one intellectual sentence....just one sir.

Lol,I like to see janjaweedians crawl on their knees cos they arent intelligent enough to argue without insults. Why did you insult me in the first place? Did I quote you in the first place ? You asked for it, now live with it.

Back to the topic jare

Illegality can never be legal even though we already have security challenges. What APC has done is illegal and no amount of selfish interest will erase their senseless mistakes.

APC as a party isn't stable,so are there supporters and candidates,you, boladez , have an instability issue as well,I guess that is why you belong to the wrong side . APC is filled with envious and greedy candidates likewise supporters. Better seek for the truth from wise people before potraying yourself as a janjaweedian.

Oponu ni bobo boladez yi angry
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by angelsing(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
donpeey22:
It is very disheartening reading some APC e-touts trying to defend a clear criminal case of multiple voters registration by the APC.
I have said it before and I will say it again here: APC is an assembly of disgruntled politicians who lack a clear cut political ideology but want to bully their ways to power at all costs.
However, I am confident that Nigerians are wiser than them and will not hesitate to vote them out come 2015.
Its not multiple voters registration it membership registration. Assuming its a multiple PVC registration it wud have been justify..Read it again before u draw ur conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oh! What Has My Beautiful Nigeria turned to, Is this Democracy? DSS or SSS, Police, Soldiers had turned into Political Dogs.

#LordHaveMercy

2 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Jabioro: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
in father house there are many mansion,but in Ogar oga statemt there are many flaw.the data house in Oturke contain many shoes,bags and rags to store datas.Harddrive,flashdrive,cpu and co are indiscriminating materials,
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by LeStylo: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
searchcorp:
Did they just say one apple computer system without CPU.

Can someone please tell our DSS operatives that iMacs dont come with external CPUs. They are built in.

Chai. What a country?

Sai Buhari

This summarizes the quality of intelligence in this country.

3 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by saaedlee: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Lol,I like to see janjaweedians crawl on their knees cos they arent intelligent enough to argue without insults. Why did you insult me in the first place? Did I quote you in the first place ? You asked for it, now live with it.

Back to the topic jare

Illegality can never be legal even though we already have security challenges. Wha tAPC has done is illegal and no amount of selfish interest will erase their senseless mistakes.

APC as a party isn't stable,so are there supporters and candidates,you, boladez , have an instability issue as well,I guess that is why you belong to the wrong side . APC is filled with envious and greedy candidates likewise supporters. Better seek for the truth from wise people before potraying yourself as a janjaweedian.

What's illegal with wht the APC did?
Let me throw u a situation; what if the record that showed multiple registration by a single person was actually set aside to be presented to senior Party Officials to deliberate on a later date and it so happens the raid was conducted @ that same period?
2. How come the Agency is yet to come forth with pictoral evidence of the said record sheet or sheets?
3. How many Political Party or parties Place a signpost out front saying this is my Data Collation/Reconciliation Centre? Knwing about the present security situation in some opposition states?

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Abraham2013(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:

Tell me the penalty of multiple registration in INEC voters register? If not other than withdrawal of such persons card when discovered? And he is eligible to go reregister.

Show me where in the constitution it is listed as a criminal act or offence for an individual to register 100times as a POLITICAL. PARTY MEMBER. Is it the party's register INEC will use to conduct election ni?

It is their party's register, it stops with their party. It is for cohesion and dissemination of information.of registered party members.

Let ogar show us CLONED PVCs, access trail into INEC DBMS that's what matters.

There is no offence committed here, the guilty man/MEN cannot be CHARGED for committing an offence not known to law. Why is this hard to comprehend ?

Bros u know say PDP sabi play dis game pass una(APC), so if u start seeing notin wrong in one person registrating multiple times den get ready cos wat happened in a ekiti will be a child's play cos APC go even loose 4 dat una lagos.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by saaedlee: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
searchcorp:
Did they just say one apple computer system without CPU.

Can someone please tell our DSS operatives that iMacs dont come with external CPUs. They are built in.

Chai. What a country?

Sai anyone good
Intelligence isn't bout parading with Tavors n shit; I bet a couple of our Policemen can be more effective in intel gathering n counter-intel than some of those Agents.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by zeelo2014: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
pendicle:

Your lineage sleeps, eats and live in the same little container that you sell your fake and adulterated bottles of hot gin.

How is it a concern of the DSS who registers with the APC or not? saTAN said it collected 19million fathom signatures of Nigerians who are begging jon.adaft to contest did the DSS confirm and invade their office to confirm the authencity of the signatures and how it was collected ? Stupid idiots like you son of a nonentity is concerned about people who registered. with the APC and how many times each person did? Is there in crime in it? Is the registration not just an APC membership drive cum collation ? If the allegation is even true will the DSS arrest the person for commiting an offence?

Robotic lunatic like you attach importance to news of a multiple registrant, is that the reason adduced by the DSS to warrant the invasion after gathering intelligence for 2weeks all they discovered is that somebody registered as a member of APC 19times. What happened to the CLONED INEC PVC and other manipulation of INEC voters register they had intelligence was taking place there,

FBI invades a republican party office and found out a member of the republican party has registered 19times as a member of the party and then call a press conference to celebrate that. Are you sure you didn't missyour drugs?

You're just a silly uselesss person and a shame to people who have any brain at all.
I really hope u don't talk like this in real life. Can't u pass ur message without all these foul words. The whole message u were trying to pass was lost in ur vituperations. Too much hate
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
So ogar like her oga are just bunch of foolish people. How do this people get to be leaders in this country?

All listed items are related to the purpose APC said the centre is meant for, data capturing of its membership and turn them into soft copies after the registration done in hardcopies and hand filling of forms by prospecting members.

What has somebody registering 19times have to do with INEC CLONE PVC OR ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO INEC DATABASE TO HACK AND SUPERIMPOSE AND REPLACE IT INFORMATION ON THEIR VOTERS REGISTER..

Why not show the world the CLONE PVC you saw there, THE IP HISTORY AND HACKING PROCEDURES INTO INEC DBMS, tangible and verifiable list of items to show the APC is culpable of the offenses you accused them of.

Is this woman so daft and useless not to know the types of things expected to be in a DATA FIELD ENTRY OFFICE, wasn't the REGISTRATION DRIVE OF APC advertised enough.

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Eziachi: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am a lay person when it comes to computer technology but I still know for sure that Apple iMac computers do not have external CPUs, they are internal. grin
If you want to break the activities of your opponent using the apparatus of the state, at least make sure that you get your story right, accurate, authentic and believable.
And you raided a place and recovered an incriminating evidence, you just don't broadcast it until you present it as an evidence in court, Meanwhile everything listed are normal basic things you see in any modern office. There was no mention of any smoking gun in relation to cloning of a card as if APC do not have the right to produce their party membership cards.
Who on earth sets up a hacking office, when you can do it anywhere while sipping a cup of coffee?

8 Likes

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by richeso: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
abeg were is PDP Data centre?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by angelsing(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
saaedlee:

Intelligence isn't bout parading with Tavors n shit; I bet a couple of our Policemen can be more effective in intel gathering n counter-intel than some of those Agents.
They are all the same jare...you just need to interview them to understand they lack basic knowledge about intelligence gathering...where the Fbi/cia are busy recruiting their geniuses from school we are recruiting ours from people who are looking for means of livelihood. I just tire!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Back to the topic jare

Illegality can never be legal even though we already have security challenges. What APC has done is illegal and no amount of selfish interest will erase their senseless mistakes.

Is this your attempt at one sentence of Intellectualism?..........Now I know there is no hope for this country......where a young supposedly literate mind cannot make coherent and intellectual submissions......I can't blame the guys who made internet cheap such that shallow minds can rant here.

But what happened to the debate societies and all those value adding activities......taken over by DSTV and music

Read your post and point to any specific and reasonable point you have made?

Can registering members of a political party be illegal and in your words unstable which is a direct reference to your roots....gosh making sense is sooo difficult for you ...please consult a primary school near you today for help and counselling. Half knowledge now kills

I've not seen any reasonable substance in your post what i see is confirmation that your IQ is probably just high enough to maintain body functions ..dazall

Go back to facebook where you can deliver!
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am 100% sure you directed those insane tirades to your parents and entire generation. Ask the people that gave birth to you to make further clarifications from Jega and INEC.

When you wrote your own no one talked about your parents, but you got paid in your own coins then you resort to your default parent abusing defense, classic mad man retort.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
texazzpete:

Yet another brainless post.

Once again, Nigerians are not saints. So the data verification and electronic archiving process that the data centre was doing would eliminate a whole lot of those.
Even if the data was not fully reconciled, this is of little concern to Nigerians. The data being processed is just APC's internal membership data and has little bearing on whatever is used for elections next year.

It really is unfortunate that such a simple explanation seems to sail above your head.

As someone said earlier, why should I bother about whatever method TAN used to arrive at their membership number of 16 million people when it should play no part at all in any elections?
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh you called the register a mere internal document of APC which does not have connection with 2015 elections? You are wrong. Have you forgotten how Aregbesola and Osun State chapter of APC boasted of their membership register which they used and are still using as evidence of their popularity and electoral success in the last elections? Do people of Osun need to begin to question such register? Is that themembership register APC is arming itself with to accept or reject outcome of 2015 election? Is that why INEC discovered ghost voters of about 1.5 million voters in Lagos State register?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by saaedlee: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
angelsing:
They are all the same jare...you just need to interview them to understand they lack basic knowledge about intelligence gathering...where the Fbi/cia are busy recruiting their geniuses from school we are recruiting ours from people who are looking for means of livelihood. I just tire!
saaedlee:

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by mrborntodoit: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

Is this your attempt at one sentence of Intellectualism?..........Now I know there is no hope for this country......where a young supposedly literate mind cannot make coherent and intellectual submissions......I can't blame the guys who made internet cheap such that shallow minds can rant here.

But what happened to the debate societies and all those value adding activities......taken over by DSTV and music

Read your post and point to any specific and reasonable point you have made?

Can registering members of a political party be illegal and in your words unstable which is a direct reference to your roots....gosh making sense is sooo difficult for you ...please consult a primary school near you today for help and counselling. Half knowledge now kills

I've not seen any reasonable substance in your post what i see is confirmation that your IQ is probably just high enough to maintain body functions ..dazall

Go back to facebook where you can deliver!

Oponu,i was referring to the topic and not your daft one sentence of whatever you call it.

I'm done with a sore loser like you,go and shave buharis old cuck.

Besides,i'm not in your level. I'm older,wiser and richer than you man. Get a real life and stop fooling around seeking for attention.

Were alaso ni bobo boladez yi sa
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Eziachi: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nigeria DSS is an intelligence agency without any atom of intelligent going by their modus operandi and work ethics.
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by OLADD: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
boladez:

[color=#006600][/color]

Which educational institution did you pass through? If the DSS press release were to be an exam comprehension, is that how you will fail woefully? Did you read part of that DSS statement where it's clearly stated that court warrant was obtained before the search? Did you also read the part that says no inscription or signage of APC was conspicuously placed at the entrance of the office at the time of the raid? Why was APC discreet about the office if lawful activities were actually taking place there? It's even a criminal offence for an office or a premises to be designated as party property without signage or any other evidence of such. What further legality were you pontificating?
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by Gbawe2: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Am a lay person when it comes to computer technology but I still know for sure that Apple iMac computers do not have external CPUs, they are internal. grin
If you want to break the activities of your opponent using the apparatus of the state, at least make sure that you get your story right, accurate, authentic and believable.
And you raided a place and recovered an incriminating evidence, you just don't broadcast it until you present it as an evidence in court, Meanwhile everything listed are normal basic things you see in any modern office. There was no mention of any smoking gun in relation to cloning of a card as if APC do not have the right to produce their party membership cards.
Who on earth sets up a hacking office, when you can do it anywhere while sipping a cup of coffee?

This has been my consistent argument also. Nonetheless, simple logic is now beyond many Nigerians because of how bitterly divided the nation is. No serious security agency would act as the DSS has done on this occasion and at other times recently. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by 1stdammy: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
p3ndy79:
So ogar like her oga are just bunch of foolish people. How do this people get to be leaders in this country?

All listed items are related to the purpose APC said the centre is meant for, data capturing of its membership and turn them into soft copies after the registration done in hardcopies and hand filling of forms by prospecting members.

What has somebody registering 19times have to do with INEC CLONE PVC OR ILLEGAL ENTRY INTO INEC DATABASE TO HACK AND SUPERIMPOSE AND REPLACE IT INFORMATION ON THEIR VOTERS REGISTER..

Why not show the world the CLONE PVC you saw there, THE IP HISTORY AND HACKING PROCEDURES INTO INEC DBMS, tangible and verifiable list of items to show the APC is culpable of the offenses you accused them of.

Is this woman so daft and useless not to know the types of things expected to be in a DATA FIELD ENTRY OFFICE, wasn't the REGISTRATION DRIVE OF APC advertised enough.

Ok, well said. Now tell me wot if eventually after the investigation, all the allegations were true with proven facts will U say? because its obvious that its ur mouth controlling u and not u conrolling it but it is a pity dat wen dat tym comes, people lyk u wud never be seen here anymore to eat ur vomit again. Non-sense...............jst opening and closing mouth any how
Re: APC Office Raid: DSS Releases List Of Recovered Items by boladez(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oh you called the register a mere internal document of APC which does not have connection with 2015 elections? You are wrong. Have you forgotten how Aregbesola and Osun State chapter of APC boasted of their membership register which they used and are still using as evidence of their popularity and electoral success in the last elections? Do people of Osun need to begin to question such register? Is that themembership register APC is arming itself with to accept or reject outcome of 2015 election? Is that why INEC discovered ghost voters of about 1.5 million voters in Lagos State register?

Sir, I followed many of the electoral cases in the last election and I want you to go and consult a lawyer.....membership register in the law has nothing to do with electoral results and actual voting.

The State (in this case the FGN as the lawful tier of government) has the responsibility to ensure voters are registered and registered once. They are required to deploy the needed technology or process to make this happen and ensure one man gets to vote once. In 1993 ,when we did not have the current day technological capabilities, the government adopted option A4 to curb multiple registration and voting took place simultaneously nationwide and it was by physical counting of people.

Based on the foregoing if a party boasts of 300m members out of which 100m are doubles ....the INEC should ensure that the biodata captured screens out the 100m from going near the polling booths. Even if a party has 300m registered members there is a very slim possibility that all 300m will go and vote on election day.

My point is that membership of parties only stops at the threshold of bragging and campaigns. Hence membership list of a party has nothing to do with the outcome of votes / elections. Afterall ACN delivered Jonathan's presidency in the SW state except osun in 2011. Unfortunately Ribadu was used at that time. I think party registration is strictly an internal affair and all the SSS has said is consistent with party membership registration.

I disagree with your so called Ghost voters because I am one of them and i know about 100 other people in my pressure group who voted at the last elections and we suddenly could not find our names on the register and our cards consequently. Strangely we were all Buhari supporters. I am suspecting that some of us may have been deliberately disenfranchised but it is still a suspicion. However I am really worried that SSS has developed interest in APC membership list. We will see the drama unfold and see where it will take us.

I used to respect the SSS as an agency that stood out but unfortunately politicians have killed them. There is something called intelligence gathering and infiltration.......why have they put these in the back burner and now use brute force?....in the past SSS was faceless but effective even as NSO....now they have seen the benefit in politics and joined the band wagon.

This democracy as we have it offers no hope but a bleak future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.