Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* (238413 Views)

My 1 Million Naira Alternative To Cucumber (agribusiness 101) [a Must Read] / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Catfish Farming: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Topbrooks(m): 2:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Soloxam:
@Soloxam This farm is presently in Oshogbo in Osun state, But now am setting new farm in Ibadan, Thanks for the compliment.

good morning Sir. Please I would really love to meet u here in Ibadan. Have tried one acre of cucumber but failed with loss of money. Though I read some books before i ventured into it but I think it failed because I couldnt get a mentor or someone with hands on experience at the time. have tried contacting u via mail, pls do reply or better still my watapp contact- 09028926068
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Topbrooks(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2015
jasper7:
Happy New year to you all! 2014 was a great year, but 2015 will be even greater!
Thanks a Lot
You are a answer to my cry. Have tried cucumber over an acre but failed last year. I came across this thread this evening and has sat with it all the way. thank you. am energized, ready to try again
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Topbrooks(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2015
jasper7:
I can remember I promised to give out free seed to followers of this thread. at least I gave some out to kalusam which he has planted and am glad to see his progress. please if you're interested in getting few sample seeds. indicate. let me use this one as new year gift. please note that the seed must enter ground. by fire by force. by friday next week, I'll dispatch to 3 locations. to abeokuta, ibadan and lagos. choose the location nearest to you and comment here, to get your own free seed. pls, even if you don't have land or space. you can plant in sack bags. I'll upload a picture example soonest.

Pls am interested too, reside in Ibadan
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by bamdexfarms(m): 4:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Am very interested, I reside in Ibadan
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by world1(m): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2015
Invitation To A Practical Training On Profitable Agric Crops In 2015.

The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites yo for a one day practical training on various crops that will change your life for the better in 2015 by captains of the Agribusiness Industry.

The training is a highly interactive and practical on growing: Cucumber, Watermelon, Plantain and Tomatoes profitably!

The training will take place in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Saturday 31st January, 2015 from 11am to 6pm.

Join the Facilitators like Jasper7 as he takes you through the Multi million naira cucumber business.
world1 as he takes you through plantain business. Jethro2 as she takes you through tomato production and marketing ideas and Soloxam as he takes you on water melon.

This is a training you don't want to miss. If you have wondered where to spend the last Saturday of January 2015, then look no further than the 1 day practical Agribusiness training that will transform your life come 2015.

Register for training on the link: www.yabdi.org/ambassasor.html

Training cost N5,000 if you make payment before 31st January N6,000 at the venue.

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!
For more information Contact
The National Coordinator YABDI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Topbrooks:

good morning Sir. Please I would really love to meet u here in Ibadan. Have tried one acre of cucumber but failed with loss of money. Though I read some books before i ventured into it but I think it failed because I couldnt get a mentor or someone with hands on experience at the time. have tried contacting u via mail, pls do reply or better still my watapp contact- 09028926068
ok UWC, tried to add ur whatsapp too but not valid. So add me on whatsapp via my signature.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Sorry for deviating from the original topic.

Please how demanding is the market (local and international) for dried (dehydrated) tomato.

Thanks.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by ayomboy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Topbrooks:

Pls am interested too, reside in Ibadan
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Kalusam(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Day 9, My Cucumbers all looking beautiful...all thanks to the everyday wetting with high quality liquid fertilizer - Super gro!

1 Like

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
Kalusam:
Day 9, My Cucumbers all looking beautiful...all thanks to the everyday wetting with high quality liquid fertilizer - Super gro!
Good job Brother, is the fertilizer the GNLD, or DI Grow?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Soloxam:

and how much did u buy d supergrow? it shld bd gnld.
How dou mix it? how do u apply it?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
wow! it has been a great day. 4 nairalanders visited my farm. we chilling... grin pics coming soon
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
exciting harvest pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Kalusam(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
I intentionally didn't add the brand name. Anyways, this is what i use.
Soloxam:

2 Shares

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Kalusam(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
bamdexfarms, you mean to say "for those who want to know solaxam...he is the one wearing the long sleeve" Thats someone else not me!
bamdexfarms:
I just went to purchase my. Murano 2F1 cucumber seeds from soloxam today!!! And guess what? He gave me free hybrid tomato seeds!!!.... I must confess soloxam and jasper7 are doing a great job. THANK you so much kalusam. For those That wants to know kalusam, he is the guy wearing long sleeves. He can supply you with reputable seeds from technisem.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by OluchiDelly: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kalusam:
I intentionally didn't add the brand name. Anyways, this is what i use.

pls can it be used for vegetable like ugwu, shoko, pepper nd tomato?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Kalusam(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yes, does well on all crops but more effective for vegetables.
OluchiDelly:

pls can it be used for vegetable like ugwu, shoko, pepper nd tomato?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
@Jasper, OMG!
The lord has really blessed u. I have never seen cucumber dt big in my entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
mercylicious:
@Jasper, OMG!
The lord has really blessed u. I have never seen cucumber dt big in my entire life.
Lol.... this one small na. no worry. Bigger ones dey...
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Austin234(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jasper7, cud dat be cucumber or anoda specie of yam. Dats a gud harvest. Kudos

jasper7:
exciting harvest pics
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Bluebird100: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
I just joined in an getting really interested already. Please, how do you think this vegetable will do in Jos considering the weather condition there?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by bamdexfarms(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kalusam:
bamdexfarms, you mean to say "for those who want to know solaxam...he is the one wearing the long sleeve" Thats someone else not me!

Oh!! I apologise, my mistake, that is soloxam, not kalusam
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by remmer56(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2015
jasper7:

Lol.... this one small na. no worry. Bigger ones dey...
So I also visited the mega cucumber man! Mr. jasper!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by kowopefarm: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Kalusam:
PLS WHERE IS THE SEED STORE LOCATED.
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 7:40am On Jan 08, 2015
reachie281:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. PLEASE READ

Hello brethren, i bring greetings from the Lord to you all and i wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I am a senior pastor of Baptist Church and a regional Overseer of B.C.U. I am here to announce to you that Baptist Credit Union is giving out secure and affordable special loan package to all believer's in Christ anywhere in the world both individuals and organization's for as low as 3% interest rate for whatever purpose you want to use it for be it business or personal. Baptist credit union was originally established to assist all it's members worldwide who may be going through some financial challenges to get a soft loan to meet up with their challenges. We know that as this year begins, all believer's in Christ might be needing funds for various purposes. Because of this, this year, we have decided to extend our soft loan services NOT ONLY TO OUR MEMBERS ONLY but also to none members of Baptist Church worldwide. We offer both personal and business loans with capital base between the amounts of $10,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 US Dollars Or GB Pounds. The most interesting thing is that NO COLLATERAL NEEDED. NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Wow! God is telling you that this year is your year of financial breakthrough. Grab this opportunity today and make this year your year of financial breakthrough. Hurry now and contact us via email (bcucontactdesk@gmail.com )

GOD BLESS YOU as I await to here from you
I think you should open a seperate thread for this, so that not to derail my thread or confuse people. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by karlxavier(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2015
@op, you said a certain time that you are based in owerri. Which part brother? Am based there too
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by INFOTECH2: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
bamdexfarms:
I just went to purchase my. Murano 2F1 cucumber seeds from soloxam today!!! And guess what? He gave me free hybrid tomato seeds!!!.... I must confess soloxam and jasper7 are doing a great job. THANK you so much kalusam. For those That wants to know kalusam, he is the guy wearing long sleeves. He can supply you with reputable seeds from technisem.

Good day bamdexfarms. Pls I would like to get soloxams' contact. I need to purchase seeds from him
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by coccinella1888: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tourin owerri cumcuber farm wit jasper7 and its a wonderful xperience, big land and a site to behold.... Tanx jasper for d hospitality and d opportunity to partake in dis grt innovation
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by Soloxam(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
INFOTECH2:

Good day bamdexfarms. Pls I would like to get soloxams' contact. I need to purchase seeds from him
Boss reach me via my signature, Just call 08052937326, or 08098256685. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by karlxavier(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
At jasper7, am based in owerri.. How can I visit your farm?
Re: Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* by jasper7(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
karlxavier:
At jasper7, am based in owerri.. How can I visit your farm?
bros, I am out of owerri for now o. my 2days tour an chilling with nairalanders don finish. maybe we schedule when am back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.