Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37231 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Clone2020(m): 7:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Funny, what are the offences?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by decode55(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a seek country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where

Oga easy o!

Only this your grammar fit scatter the country sef

10 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ddooskie(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
so they just realised?! I don't know why I believe they'll still sweep it under the carpet. #ThisIsNigeria
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by helphelp: 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Maybe the threat was..."walahi if you declare for 2015, we go make sure we impeach you"

"But chop all you can but no declare we go free you"

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by shaggy007(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2014
Na so.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by samseen02(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
O.M.G i nearly made front page if no be say i used 2secs slow.

*modified*

the very first time the house is doing d country proud. Don't let us be tribalistic here. Me too be igbo man bt Oga Jona i'm srry u no dey capable

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by melotreaah(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
All in the name of FTC people no dey even read the post sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by mykelly(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol...wish he can say amen
kokozain:
just say amen to this then i will follow ur suit. God will run ur life the way jonathan is running this country.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by msmon(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2014
What will it the impeachment of Mr President?

Political unrest,
Economic instability,
And a lot more havoc, why can't they wait till election period and synergies efforts to vote him out instead of impeachment.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jonnpedro: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
STUPIDITY, WE ASKED U GUYS TO WORK FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY AND NOT TO CAUSE QUARREL
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Howmon: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2014
The impeachment is long overdue, but it's a welcome development. this govt has shown incompetence since it's inception. Nigerians need to start being patriotic and not sentimental on issues of national discourse. Our children unborn will reap both the good and bad we sow.

Listen to "Tell the Children" by Tink produced by Timberland.

Our children are watching and learning

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Electronzeez(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
After GEJ, tambuwal and david mark should be impeach as well.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by redcliff: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple

Smh

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by phemmyjohnson: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
QMark:
Only 50? I have up to 500.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by cardoso111(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
TheNationalAssembly asa whole nowseems distracted that they have forgotten why they are there!people are dying,economy is crashing and they are running after one man!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ozo13(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy this ya oyinbo na d more reason Jonathan must go.
papalnuncio:
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by okeke00(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2014
kokozain:
just say amen to this then i will follow ur suit. God will run ur life the way jonathan is running this country.
and may your friends and enemies run your life the way APC is running nigeria
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by fisaylab: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
Lousy threat.subsidy,amenesty cangaroon.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by henryobinna(m): 7:42am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Hope it includes having a vice president that has been as useful as the alphabets "ueue" in the word queue.
those alphabets ain't useful cos its still the same pronunciation without them

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by don33310(m): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
Nothing will happen,only him go waka go,he is an embarrassment to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
people will believe us.
QUITE ME any where
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu Apple

These are the kind of nitwits supporting Jonathan , I'd ask to be impeached if I were in his shoes ( if he had one to begin with )

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 26, 2014
I'm not with you guys on this one. GEJ is the serving president and it's left for us to support him. Don't expect miracles if we are not giving him our full support. Hausa guys are like 'we own the presidency, its our birthright' I'm like 'Hausa men lack the mental capacity to govern this country'. Were they not the rulers since independence? They've caused alotta harm and Gej is trying to fix them. Bear with him.

5 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Toktee(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
who is this,that is the problem of having many homes,you sleep here 2day,2morow you sleep there when you wake up,you becomes confused.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ResourceMan(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2014
The only reason they want to impeach Jonathan is Purely "Tribalistic, Religious and Born to Rule Agenda. Jonathan is not the best Nigeria needs and but sincerely Nigeria is tailored to not ever ever get its best leader.
Let them Impeach him and rule Nigeria with "Groundnut, Cattle and Cocoa" NONSENSE.

By the time they open their Bigoted eyes and brains it will be "G.E.J" Till 2019.

10 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Toktee(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
don33310:
Nothing will happen,only him go waka go,he is an embarrassment to Nigerians
THANK YOU BRO.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Howmon: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
okeke00:
and may your friends and enemies run your life the way APC is running nigeria

Dry!! APC ain't running Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by umarfantami(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
if jonathan is impeached I will break my iphone 6 because of happiness

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2014
They can only try, boast, sign but it's just the usual noise

I haven't seen a better leader ,a model for tomorrow leaders among the people seeking a better tomorrow or trying to impeach.

We love the headline and entertainment "they" offer, it's better to the "boko" horror
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by badmrkt(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Noise makers... mek una try am...
I swear na una head una go use carry am.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Hardeybaryor(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
I feel for Naija o. 1st time here.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Themandator: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!

Stop hyperventilating... They are only trying to distract the pdp from the Tambuwal issue.

They are about to learn the meaning of c in c, the hard way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? / Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump For His Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.