Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37280 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
umarfantami:
if jonathan is impeached I will break my iphone 6 because of happiness

Don't worry u won't be breaking it

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by omenka(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
henryobinna:

those alphabets ain't useful cos its still the same pronunciation without them
Well, that is what I mean: they are totally useless!! grin

But of course I didn't wanna use the word "useless" so people don't run mad on my account. Anyone who's smart enough could decipher what I wrote. smiley
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46am On Nov 26, 2014
Toothless bulldogs...

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by okeke00(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Howmon:

Dry!! APC ain't running Nigeria.
you are a fool
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by SPINA101(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2014
If you think the lawmakers will never succeed in impeaching Jonathan hit the Like button

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Effort in futility.

If the man is actually deemed by the legislooters as incompetent as many of us have known already, the ideal thing to do at this time is to make sure he doesn't win rig the next election.

This is a wrong time to even think of impeachment even though most Nigerians know that Jonathan is anything but competent!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by donmalcolm21(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Bunch of clowns that want to quicken the destruction of their shaky house

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Caseless: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
who do u think is afraid of ur guange in empty threat from a faceless hag like u? At this point, if his impeachment wld lead to any chaos, we are ready. Who cares...
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2014
mykelly:
Lol...wish he can say amen

God is God and not man......
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by paleo(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2014
okay
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ResourceMan(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple

I laff in impeachment. Let them try it and watch USA vision come to pass in the speed of Light. Nigeria is filled with too much parasites, leech and gluttonously perpetual ingrates. I just tire for dis country sef.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2014
kokozain:
just say amen to this then i will follow ur suit. God will run ur life the way jonathan is running this country.
May God run your life like your LG Chairman and the Gov of your state are running your life. Say amen to this.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ORAFA(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a seek country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
This one schooled in Bangladesh.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
In a develop clime Jonathan wld hv bn impeached barely 2yrs in office for gross incompetent,endemic corruption is mere stealing, denigrating d exotic office of d land n subversion of d constitution n promoting anarchy. Obviously Jonathan's govt has bn hijacked by cabals who are hell-bent on anything to remain afloat. The level of high-handedness displayed at d NASS last week was to say d least barbaric n invitation to lawlessness, Clare disregard n affront to democratic tenet of separation of power. Not even obasanjo cld resort to dis senselessness during his 3rd term agenda is to say d least. Jonathan's monumental cluelessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun, Ishilove and Obinoscopy,the source of the news did not mention "APC reps" . Why did you have to change the title of the topic?

Seun Osewa,stop using nairaland to create more problems for Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Slickest(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
The thing is I don't understand ..."SEEk country?", "QUITE you"...men gej in ur system

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Howmon: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
okeke00:
you are a fool

Painment!!!

No attack me oh, e-touts.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
In a develop clime Jonathan wld hv bn impeached barely 2yrs in office for gross incompetent,endemic corruption is mere stealing, denigrating d exotic office of d land n subversion of d constitution n promoting anarchy. Obviously Jonathan's govt has bn hijacked by cabals who are hell-bent on anything to remain afloat. The level of high-handedness displayed at d NASS last week was to say d least barbaric n invitation to lawlessness, Clare disregard n affront to democratic tenet of separation of power. Not even obasanjo cld resort to dis senselessness during his 3rd term agenda.

Jonathan's monumental cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
50!!!

What were they doing when it was at 5

Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DWJOBScom(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Hardeybaryor:
I feel for Naija o. 1st time here.

Welcome to the house
Hope u find your space
Please don't hurl insults
Stay a gentleman or lady

Welcome
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Blazinraj01(f): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:

decode55:
if you people like, list 10million impeachable offenses.

Oga Jona no dey go anywhere!

[size=26pt] Power will [/size] [size=50pt] NOT [/size] [size=26pt] return to the north.
[/size]

GEJ till 2019

Bloody Parasites! undecided
These are part of the reasons why Nigeria is not moving forward. undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by koboko69: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun can you show us where in the article APC reps was used?

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Phemour: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
#impeachGEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by henryobinna(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Well, that is what I mean: they are totally useless!! grin

But of course I didn't wanna use the word "useless" so people don't run mad on my account. Anyone who's smart enough could decipher what I wrote. smiley
haha.... ok..
you tryna say sambo is... what....?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
Some folks may not agree with you but as a realist , this is the truth !!

GEJ may actually go through election if not impeachment !!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Howmon: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Seun, Ishilove and Obinoscopy,the source of the news did not mention "APC reps" . Why did you have to change the title of the topic?

God bless you oh. I heard the reps talking about impeachment yesterday. We are too partisan to be objective in this country, that's why we found ourselves with this dumbo jumbo in d first place.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:

BEFORE NKO NA PDPD REPS YOU WANT MAKE THEM WRITE.ABEG GO SIDDON JOOR
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jayonpoint(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2014
In a develop clime Jonathan wld hv bn impeached barely 2yrs in office for gross incompetent,endemic corruption is mere stealing, denigrating d exotic office of d land n subversion of d constitution n promoting anarchy. Obviously Jonathan's govt has bn hijacked by cabals who are hell-bent on anything to remain afloat. The level of high-handedness displayed at d NASS last week was to say d least barbaric n invitation to lawlessness, Clare disregard n affront to democratic tenet of separation of power. Not even obasanjo cld resort to dis senselessness during his 3rd term agenda.

Jonathan's monumental cluelessness. We're currently in throwback to military regime bcoz we've an incompetent as a president.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2014
Long overdue! Kick out cluelessness!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
people will believe us.
QUITE ME any where
Who are these "some people"? Let's stop this blame game. Jonathan has the power to effectively end the security challenges facing Nigeria, why is he not? Posterity will remember him for being too to address, not because "some people" vowed not to make him to.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
In other words, let's encourage impunity, abuse of constitution and executive thuggery in Nigeria, so that your so-called 'peace' could reign abi undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by allanphash7(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2014
abeg which refree won blow jonah vs APC match?

lipsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Chief Alabo Tonye Graham-Douglas Dies At 82 / Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.