Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37297 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
U don 4get the Biafran war...... U guys want to die again and we are fully ready for you.... Try any nonsense and u won't be alive to witness the creation of Biafra
Leave dem, May God Run Their Life like the Biafran War
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
u dnt even have point sef
You don't want to see the point becos your mind is made up against GEJ. You don't want to know the fact that your LG chairman and State Gov are collecting money from GEJ on your behalf and they do nothing for you. grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by lastmessenger: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
How I wish they can succeed so that I can begin to dust my guns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
expert1000:
We stil dey laf o.Impeach Jona and bid nigeria farewell........ ASARI DOKUBO
Asari can ONLY disturb Nigeria when GEJ/PDP is in power..In another government, that fat mofo would just be a talkative with no actions to show.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
sirfemoz:
Even a kid knows which side is fuelling for the impeachment.. Don't come and defend anybody cos you have not done any sitting with them.. My argurment is that its just two months to election, instead of newspaper impeachment, why can't they vote him out?
no one is impeaching anyone. He would b voted out noni.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sormeh: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
franciskaine:
are we not experiencing unrest already? Or are you waiting for it to get to your house before you know? The word incompetence is an understatement compared to how GEJ has managed the affairs of this country. Jonathan ought to have gone ever since he made the statement about the cabal in the oil sector and his inability to fight the cabal. U dare not make such a statement in a responsible clime.

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Asari can ONLY disturb Nigeria when GEJ/PDP is in power..In another government, that fat mofo would just be a talkative with no actions to show.
Someone That Jonah is Transforming kirikiri for both of dem
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Leave dem, May God Run Their Life like the Biafran War
I say a BIG AMEN!!! To that...
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by grandstar(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
How do minority lawmakers think they can impeach the president when this is not Ekiti. Unless some PDP guys want a northern by a name Sambo to take over. Thats food for thought!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
pls, what will you do if it eventually happens?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!

Patriotic my ass, No man is bigger than the sovereignty of the Nigeria. APC law makers alone dont hv the minimum number to impeach the president let face it, he has nothing to offer, the state of the economy, corruption, terrorism, national debt in this country has neva been this bad. Yet they say they want to remove subsidy, increase nepa tariff, Increase the custom duty on luxury goods.

When was the last time you heard cbn come out to devalue the naira. Well it happened 2 days back.

It is within the power of the legislators to impeach him, however on what grounds is this happening? if you look at the constitution well, impeaching a president isnt as straight forward as you will think. There is a lot of process and procedures involved. which I doubt they will sail through.

I am indifferent abt the position of the house, if they want to impeach him so be it, if not life goes on, after all he isnt a performer, I think who ever(northern, southerner) has the ability to deliver should be there period.

looking at the way the police has been acting in recent times am worried abt the transparency of the 2015 elections.

but something to also consider who takes over if the so called impeachment sails through, pls dont tell me Sambo, will we just go through the same cycle again. shocked grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by yaqub07: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2014
I will like to see this happen
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Blakyclyde(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2014
omenka:
Hope it includes having a vice president that has been as useful as the alphabets "ueue" in the word queue.
Now, has does that denote impunity? Or is mis-pronuncing a word an impeachable offence?
Come on, man! That was harsh.
Anyways, to the topic:
I can't wait for the impeachment proceedings to continue... But I fear reprisals from the South-South. Its gonna be damn bloody!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
You don't want to see the point becos your mind is made up against GEJ. You don't want to know the fact that your LG chairman and State Gov are collecting money from GEJ on your behalf and they do nothing for you. grin
I know SG n LG is highly Bad... buh it's cos their Oga FG is Clueless.. if dem Get like Putin for FG.. dey der not try nonsense
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by raymondinc(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2014
Enough of all these nonsense! It seems like we have kept quiet for so long, now we the south south region of this great nation, is about time we tell this Incoherent incompetence aggrieved havocalized selfish morons who called themselves 'born to rule' Northerners that we can't tolerate shit any longer. We are tired of them! We need to divide this country and let them rule ignorantly over themselves.
Because nor matter what they think, Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will continue to 2019 and nothing can stop him not even the so called cattle men can stop him, else there will be war in this country that would lead to the division of this nation. You (Northerners) can deceive the people but can never deceive all the people all the time. You fat headed guys never supported his administration right from the starting, you've been fighting him with all type of method to ensure his administration become a big geopardy but sorry to announce to you all that you have failed. We have seen and noted all your tricks, is not all about PDP and APC anymore what we are seeing here is 'Tribalism and nothing less'. No President Goodluck Jonathan! No one Nigeria! Thunder fire una!

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2014
raymondinc:
Enough of all these nonsense! It seems like we have kept quiet for so long, now we the south south region of this great nation, is about time we tell this Incoherent incompetence aggrieved havocalized selfish morons who called themselves 'born to rule' Northerners that we can't tolerate shit any longer. We are tired of them! We need to divide this country and let them rule ignorantly over themselves.
Because nor matter what they think, Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will continue to 2019 and nothing can stop him not even the so called cattle men can stop him, else there will be war in this country that would lead to the division of this nation. You (Northerners) can deceive the people but can never deceive all the people all the time. You fat headed guys never supported his administration right from the starting, you've been fighting him with all type of method to ensure his administration become a big geopardy but sorry to announce to you all that you have failed. We have seen and noted all your tricks, is not all about PDP and APC anymore what we are seeing here is 'Tribalism and nothing less'. No President Goodluck Jonathan! No one Nigeria! Thunder fire una!
Ok Una sef wan Go... President- Jonah, Vp- Asari dokunbo Sp- Tompolo Speaker - PEJ
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2014
The Rep members should take a Chill pill thus allow Mr President finish his term in office.
They should allow The electorates decide Nigeria's fate come 2015.

#TeamBUHARI.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
I know SG n LG is highly Bad... buh it's cos their Oga FG is Clueless.. if dem Get like Putin for FG.. dey der not try nonsense
And what have you done about your bad SG and LG? So, Putin dey flog govs and chairmen, eh?

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ikeduru2002: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
It is laughable to impeach seating president in Africa think of A country like Nigeria , where this house borrowed this power from?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by shizzleStar: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
impeach kor imcheap ni.....bunch of charlatans
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Seun, Ishilove and Obinoscopy,the source of the news did not mention "APC reps" . Why did you have to change the title of the topic?

Seun Osewa,stop using nairaland to create more problems for Nigerians.
Exactly what I noticed. it was NEVER mentioned anywhere.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by soloiky: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2014
I want to send a note of warning to NA members that this country will never remain the same if the impeach the president. They have made the country ungovernable so that he will not be able to achieve anything and yet he was able to turn the country around with the little with him. APC want power by all mean with help of their headmaster. OBJ. (GEJ till 2019) but it will not work for them. APC is not ripe to rule this country with all these their rascality and propaganda in all the state. Go to EKiti and see what APC are doing to fustrate the GOVERNOR Fayose as they are been control by their Lord TINUBU. This Nation can never remain in the hand of one man, If he control Lagos he will not be able to control Nigeria as a country. What Ojukwu saw years ago will definitly come to pass. Some people think that the country belong to them, that they are born to rule but its not true. Let the National Assembly members have a rethink because what might befall this country will be worst compared to BOKO HARAM. Goodluck the man of the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by dondo83(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2014
all the pro Goodluck here cant even type correctly! That speaks volume .......

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by kekeolu(f): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2014
Let them list 2 million reasons. GEJ till 2019. anybody wey no like jump inside lagoon ( osa straight!!!).

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2014
lastmessenger:
hmmmn correct. .....
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by hero31x(m): 8:24am On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019!

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by j4sure(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Gej till 2019. ONE WITH GOD IS THE MAJORITY. SO IF YOU IMPEACH HIM WHO GO COME BECOM PRESSIDENT? SO POWER WILL SHIFT ABI? I DEY LAUGHB-B-)B-)B-):-):-):-):-):-)

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2014
lastmessenger:
hmmmn correct. ..... GEJ till 2019...... or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Princewill1(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
50 on the dot? No they should increase it to 100. Useless JanJa.weeds!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
raymondinc:
Oya clap for yourself.... Omo ale werey Ole...
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe. grin
Impeachment ko!
Impeachment ni!

They should prepare for election abeg,lazy spineless people
They think they can get power through the backdoor? undecided
Delusion of the highest order.
Truckpusher:
Hehe. grin
Impeachment ko!
Impeachment ni!

Truckpusher:
Hehe. grin
Impeachment ko!
Impeachment ni!

Thank you jare. Reasonable person. Don't mind those dundees who have jettisoned national interest for parochial pursuits. We know it's APC and some traitors in PDP that are behind the impeachment move but let them try it if they can. It's a ploy that's dead on arrival. Jonathan WILL rule Nigeria till 2019 and 1million APC impeachment threats or Boko haram attacks will not stand in his way. Bunch of miscreants who parade themselves as honourables.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
And what have you done about your bad SG and LG? So, Putin dey flog govs and chairmen, eh?
it's not flog.. it is called TRANSPARENCY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos) / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.