Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37306 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Seun, Ishilove and Obinoscopy,the source of the news did not mention "APC reps" . Why did you have to change the title of the topic?

Seun Osewa,stop using nairaland to create more problems for Nigerians.
This is absolutely shameful, whoever did this should bury his head in shame. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by iaatmguy(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
sirfemoz:
What do you expect? Christmass is around the corner, Rep members need more money.. But, I'm so disappointed in the opposition, they are already scared of the election. If they are the real opposition and progressive mind they claim to be and the change they think Nigeria needs, its almost two months to election, why can't they wait and vote Jonathan out.. Its now obvious the kind of opposition we have... But one thing they forgot to know is that, the more they threaten Jonathan, the more stronger he becomes.. Check Jonathan of 2014 to Jonathan of 2011..
you call that power ? Well you are kind of correct he has changed from a lamb to a wolf infact he is a monster , with all the impunity and corrupt act he has portrayed
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2014
raymondinc:
Enough of all these nonsense! It seems like we have kept quiet for so long, now we the south south region of this great nation, is about time we tell this Incoherent incompetence aggrieved havocalized selfish morons who called themselves 'born to rule' Northerners that we can't tolerate shit any longer. We are tired of them! We need to divide this country and let them rule ignorantly over themselves.
Because nor matter what they think, Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will continue to 2019 and nothing can stop him not even the so called cattle men can stop him, else there will be war in this country that would lead to the division of this nation. You (Northerners) can deceive the people but can never deceive all the people all the time. You fat headed guys never supported his administration right from the starting, you've been fighting him with all type of method to ensure his administration become a big geopardy but sorry to announce to you all that you have failed. We have seen and noted all your tricks, is not all about PDP and APC anymore what we are seeing here is 'Tribalism and nothing less'. No President Goodluck Jonathan! No one Nigeria! Thunder fire una!
Alagba, you can pour out as much EWI as your throat permits you, If the war starts today, I am sure your Apari Tokunbo and Tombolo will be no where to be found. That Ogogoro drinkard and Shoeless Coward from Otu-Oke must go......A man who can't even manage the affairs of a state when he was a state Governor want to return as a President again. Ogbeni, we are tired of carrying PDP's expensive shits. shikena
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[/color][color=#006600]

Do an analytical (and not sentimental and hateful) analysis of the state of roads infrastructures, rail system, aviation, agric, educational institutions, health facilities as they were between 1960 and 2010 and compare wth their current state and draw your conclusions. I will say without any iota of reservation tnat Nigeria has moved forward. Don't be deceived with the spate of insurgency and the much heralded Chibok abduction which the north and the opposition are using to BRINGBACKTHEIRGOVERNMENT#.
A lie from the pit of hell
There are primary and secondary responsiblity of government, security is a core function. Of wat use is good road if there are no living everyone persons to pass them. I am a southern and nt bias in my argument infact I knw d president is good man and means well for the country but he lacks the ability to deliver. Its nt hw gard u wrk but hw smart. The only sector I agree significant achievement is the roads. We hv better roads other than dat nothin else. All other sector of the economy are worse. Wat kind of persons comes on national tv and says corruption is being exergerated. From the health to agric there isnt any improvement. All our people go to india for surgery. My broda I can go on and on. This country is worse of from coruption to insecurity to power to ur national debt and reserve. Even dollar rate sef.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Am with People THat Wants a Good Future for the Young generation
That is a matter of personal judgment.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
That is a matter of personal judgment.
i want same for everybody.. everyone .. That Generation Would Have better Public schools more(Primary,Secondary,University), That Generation would Have better Government Sectors(Power,Water,Telecoms,Technology etc, That Generation would be among G20, That Generation would be Highly Incorruptible and Discipline. Building of that Tomorrow starts now ..
By Voting Out Goodluck Jonathan 2015

#kickoutGej2015
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by juniour4u(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
lets vote dis drunkard of a person am al in for apc in 2015 general election . Gej worst president nigeria hav ever produce
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by banki(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
decode55:
if you people like, list 10million impeachable offenses.

Oga Jona no dey go anywhere!

[size=26pt] Power will [/size] [size=50pt] NOT [/size] [size=26pt] return to the north.
[/size]

GEJ till 2019

Bloody Parasites! undecided

Wow.........you see why i keep saying Gej is dividing nigeria who is a northrrner was obj not a southetner. ..
You have the power for 6years

How has the life of the average southerner improved how come small bayelsa isnt like dubai yet
What of rivers and bayelsa

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by nneji77(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
ALL THIS IS HAPPENING BECAUSE A SOUTH SOUTH SOUTHERNER AND A MINORITY ONE AT THAT IS PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY ABI? I ALSO AGREE GEJ IS NOT HANDLING THIS ISSUE TERRORISM ISSUE WELL AT ALL BECAUSE IF HE WAS PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI, EL-RUFAI, AMAECHI AND APC HOLIGANS WON'T BE WALKING AROUND FREE. WE ALL KNOW APC IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THE CURRENT TROUBLES IN OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. THE COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO THE FULANI'S OR YORUBA'S ALONE, IT BELONGS TO US ALL, MINORITY OR MAJORITY. NO WAHALA 2015 IS AROUND THE CORNER MAKE WE SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN SHA!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=20pt]MAY GOD REMOVE EVERY CANKERWORMS IN OUR LIFE[/size]
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by deejayterabyte(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
oliy24:
my people let's wise up and start using our politicians instead of them using us. let's create competitions in aso rock. imagine APC winning 2015 election, they will do anything in favour of the Masses to retain the sit. they will want to show PDP Government is bad, if they Bleep up any time we just vote them out, probably vote PDP again. PDP wey don see how life be by not being the ruling party go now know and prove to us they are better, and will do the masses good because they don't want to loose the sit again (just like the competition among our network providers I.e mtn, glo, AIRTEL and Etisalat) na we d masses go dey enjoy.
let prove to all the parties (especially PDP) that presidency or any post is not attached to a party. let start using them instead of them using us. let them know you can leave your posy any point in time, so they won't have to feel relax.

We all do this in Secondary school Economics.

God will bless you in a million fold.

I don't just understand how somebody, who lives and work in this country would want to vote jonathan again, we are all experiencing bad roads, bad electricity, corruption, stealing, bombings, kidnapping, sabotage, Oh my God! are you people blind? What is happening to us??
And you still want this man to continue?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2014
since the office of the presidency cannot be respected by the APC i dont think they deserve to field any candidate for it. simple!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2014
keyman0007:

A lie from the pit of hell
There are primary and secondary responsiblity of government, security is a core function. Of wat use is good road if there are no living everyone persons to pass them. I am a southern and nt bias in my argument infact I knw d president is good man and means well for the country but he lacks the ability to deliver. Its nt hw gard u wrk but hw smart. The only sector I agree significant achievement is the roads. We hv better roads other than dat nothin else. All other sector of the economy are worse. Wat kind of persons comes on national tv and says corruption is being exergerated. From the health to agric there isnt any improvement. All our people go to india for surgery. My broda I can go on and on. This country is worse of from coruption to insecurity to power to ur national debt and reserve. Even dollar rate sef.
[color=#006600][/color]

You said the spate of revolution taking place in the agric sector is a ruse? Are you really sincere with yourself or you are just been unneccessarily or habitually hateful? Yes, its the primary responsibility of the CIC to provide security, are you positing that Jonathan should carry AK47 and form an omnipresent personality to be in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno at the same time? Do you want the president to sack all military personnel (both junior and seniors) and replace them with ghosts or import new recruits from Ghana? Do you realise that the military is controlled by the north from time immemorial and that suggests why they are grossly compromised and reluctant to bring down Boko haram? I won't bother to join issues with you again, but take it or leave it, Jonathan is a performing president and he will rule Nigeria till 2019. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
u very stupid d u tink he will jst go dere nd enjoy his billion naira feeding alwy he most deal to all kind problem arise if he fail we will send him parking
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=Slonge2 post=28353797]Nigerian politics is really all about greed. I am really sympathetic to jonathan because his body language shows he has good intentions but his advisers are the ones sabotaging him mostly deliberately, to portray him as incompetent and obstinately clueless.

They should just let him finish this his tenure unencumbered and seek redress from the electorate next year.

GEJ TILL 2015 and if lucky 2019[/quot] yeah but in Otuoke 2019 cos we will send him out with gud intention with anything on ground
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
So wat r u waiting for send d clueless man to Otuoke
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by decode55(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2014
banki:

Wow.........you see why i keep saying Gej is dividing nigeria who is a northrrner was obj not a southetner. ..
You have the power for 6years

How has the life of the average southerner improved how come small bayelsa isnt like dubai yet
What of rivers and bayelsa

& how many years has the North had it?

SMH
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
i want same for everybody.. everyone .. That Generation Would Have better Public schools more(Primary,Secondary,University), That Generation would Have better Government Sectors(Power,Water,Telecoms,Technology etc, That Generation would be among G20, That Generation would be Highly Incorruptible and Discipline. Building of that Tomorrow starts now ..
By Voting Out Goodluck Jonathan 2015

#kickoutGej2015
Those you should vent your anger on first and foremost are your ward councilor, your LG chairman, then your state gov. GEJ should be the last person you should vent your anger on. But if you start with GEJ, then you don't know anything about governance and that's the reason why your councilors, LG chairmen and govs are having a field day.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by derecho(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
[size=18pt]AMEN..... THE BIGGEST AMEN EVER[/size]
why bring this upon yourself? Even buhari or Tinubu will not say amen.God help us
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by JEITO: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2014
50 too small, they should have increased it to 100 so that we'll kw that it is one offence per/year of our existence.

Shows you how jobless these law makers are.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Those you should vent your anger on first and foremost are your ward councilor, your LG chairman, then your state gov. GEJ should be the last person you should vent your anger on. But if you start with GEJ, then you don't know anything about governance and that's the reason why your councilors, LG chairmen and govs are having a field day.
Baba its from the Top.... den it would sound as a warning to the Rest Clueless Team
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
derecho:
why bring this upon yourself? Even buhari or Tinubu will not say amen.God help us
God should Remove Every Corrupt Worms From my life, if thats not a good prayer to u den live with dem.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by kingsley247: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
Any attempt to. Impeach. D president tat means dis country must brake and all d house of reps and senators we know there houses and there villages we wl follow them one by one
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by derecho(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
God should Remove Every Corrupt Worms From life if thats not a good prayer to u den live with dem
It's either you don't understand what he was saying or you just don't care.Enjoy yourself.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Baba its from the Top.... den it would sound as a warning to the Rest Clueless Team
As your heart wishes. Safe journey.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

You said the spate of revolution taking place in the agric sector is a ruse? Are you really sincere with yourself or you are just been unneccessarily or habitually hateful? Yes, its the primary responsibility of the CIC to provide security, are you positing that Jonathan should carry AK47 and form an omnipresent personality to be in Adamawa, Yobe and Borno at the same time? Do you want the president to sack all military personnel (both junior and seniors) and replace them with ghosts or import new recruits from Ghana? Do you realise that the military is controlled by the north from time immemorial and that suggests why they are grossly compromised and reluctant to bring down Boko haram? I won't bother to join issues with you again, but take it or leave it, Jonathan is a performing president and he will rule Nigeria till 2019. I rest my case.

Wat revolution? Where? Am nt a farmer. The only way i can feel the impact is wen the prices of food stuff go down. The last time i checked dey hv kept movin up and up. So why has d prices of food stuff nt dropped? Dey say a flock of sheeps headed by a lion is beta than a pride of lion headed by a sheep.
. Sentiments apart the problem with nigeria is leadership. We hv both the resources and d intellect needed. This country during this rule has earned the most from oil sale. Where is all d money? Yet they keep collectin loan. For wat
? It is nt my business what he does with the arm forces he is d commander in chief. Wat I want is for the problem to be fixed period. And u can only be right dat gej wins if the election is rigged. Because I am 100 percent certain d average naija person wont vote for him. Except the so called tan ambassadors. Or those people benefiting from him. And its nt a fighting mata just intellectual debate dat all nothin personal.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2014
derecho:
It's either you don't understand what he was saying or you just don't care.Enjoy yourself.
Dont Bother Thanking me, THank God
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2014
keyman0007:

Wat revolution? Where? Am nt a farmer. The only way i can feel the impact is wen the prices of food stuff go down. The last time i checked dey hv kept movin up and up. So why has d prices of food stuff nt dropped? Dey say a flock of sheeps headed by a lion is beta than a pride of lion headed by a sheep.
. Sentiments apart the problem with nigeria is leadership. We hv both the resources and d intellect needed. This country during this rule has earned the most from oil sale. Where is all d money? Yet they keep collectin loan. For wat
? It is nt my business what he does with the arm forces he is d commander in chief. Wat I want is for the problem to be fixed period. And u can only be right dat gej wins if the election is rigged. Because I am 100 percent certain d average naija person wont vote for him. Except the so called tan ambassadors. Or those people benefiting from him. And its nt a fighting mata just intellectual debate dat all nothin personal.
U are blessed
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
As your heart wishes. Safe journey.
Dont worry, You would thank me later, buh pls just do that to Almighty God
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Dont worry, You would thank me later, buh pls just do that to Almighty God
But your man, Buhari is out of season. He is no longer a military man. He has lost all the paraphernalia of one man government (autocracy) because we are in a democracy. Just to let you know.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by emog17(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
But your man, Buhari is out of season. He is no longer a military man. He has lost all the paraphernalia of one man government (autocracy) because we are in a democracy. Just to let you know.
Sure, Buh He still got d Swagger

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  / Dino Melaye Is Operating A Foreign Bank Account - Sahara Reporters / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.