Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12441 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
gramci:

You will disappear after the polls like a paid agent
How did you know this? grin
That guy is a turncoat. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by abes(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nairaland became a PDP property that moment it decided to manage it's own ads instead of Google ads. You must be naive to even think this forum can be fair.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

CONTINUE SPONSORING TERRORISTS AND BLAMING GEJ FOR IT!!! EWU GAMBIA!! AMERICA HAS BEEN FIGTING ALQUADA FOR YEARS NOW IS ALQUAEDA NOT STILL IN EXISTENCE? IT CAN ONLY STOP WHEN THEIR SPONSORS STOP FUNDIN THEM.BETTER ADVISE BUHARI TO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY AND SEE IF THEIR HOSTILITIES WILL NOT CEASE.

Ibofool, who are these eediots sponsoring terrorists that Jonathan doesn't know about? We're u succking ur mum's breast when the drunkard publicly declared that he knows evil boko sponsors.
Ibofool, it's obvious that Jonathan knows these killers but the drunkard has done nothing about them.
Ibofool what do u know that Jonathan doesn't know? Instead of Jonathan to even question this buhari u are talking about, the bastard instead went ahead to give him an award.
Ibofool, does these actions of Jonathan makes sense to u?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
abes:
Nairaland became a PDP property that moment it decided to manage it's own ads instead of Google ads. You must be naive to even think this forum can be fair.
Nairaland aren't begging members to register - Do the needful and save us some headache from your devil on a horse back propaganda. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
gramci:

You will disappear after the polls like a paid agent
If you believe I am paid then I so weep for you. Though I don't expect you to be logical

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
If you believe I am paid then I so weep for you. Though I don't expect you to be logical
Quit shedding that crocodile tears - Just tell us how much.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
How did you know this? grin
That guy is a turncoat. grin
Truckpusher:
Quit shedding that crocodile tears - Just tell us how much.
I use to think that you were sensible, despite telling you few about me you still hold on to this warped thinking
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
neenar:
Yes, it is.
Xeun has landed a ban on main moniker for telling him the bitter truth.

Xeun,you can ban me but you can never hide the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
I use to think that you were sensible
As long as it is about APC I'm dumb,deaf and blind to whatever you and your cohorts are selling.Cry me a river - After that, we are still brothers. tongue

Whatever you told me that I know is between us as friends and brothers ,outside that ,I don't know when you take your envelopes from your masters grin
So,keep that aside it won't affect the way we relate but here I'll e-lynch you for your ....make I just keep quite sha,after here there is still friendship tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:
Guys...why we are debating this issue....don't let's forget to do the needful here....

“DONATION TO THE BUHARI CAMPAIGN: "Acct Name: Buhari Support Organisation Acct No: 2026724405 Bank: First Bank Plc Sorte code: 011150000"

God replenish your pocket as you donate to this worthy cause. wink

Scam!

Apc scamming the masses since time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Demdemdimwit, You've forgotten that your APC supports and enhances boko haram?
Don't act so ignorant ,you know what your boys are capable of doing.
Simply rein them in and let there be peace
GEJ TILL 2019.
Considering your effort in verbally abusing the President, high blood pressure awaits you after 2015 general election. grin
Claim it in Jesus name tongue

Drugpusher, am primarily concerned with the fool that is constitutionally empowered and heavily paid to crush these killers but currently failing in doing so.
These ones aren't in govt but Jonathan and it's expected he give account.
And what will he give.....the death of innocent Nigerians that can only be compared to the dead during the civil war...... Is it because none of ur loved ones aren't part of the statistics that u think Jonathan is doing a good job.
What has Jonathan done to these apc supporting boko rants u fools keep talking about?
Far before he became president, retardeeeen to demdem has always being useless so far beyond 2015 he remains Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
When two Brothers fight, Strangers always reap the harvest
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Drugpusher, am primarily concerned with the fool that is constitutionally empowered and heavily paid to crush these killers but currently failing in doing so.
These ones aren't in govt but Jonathan and it's expected he give account.
And what will he give.....the death of innocent Nigerians that can only be compared to the dead during the civil war...... Is it because none of ur loved ones aren't part of the statistics that u think Jonathan is doing a good job.
What has Jonathan done to these apc supporting boko rants u fools keep talking about?
Far before he became president, retardeeeen to demdem has always being useless so far beyond 2015 he remains Jonathan.
Keep ranting like a prostitute stunned by her lover - No Jonathan no Nigeria ,mark my words. cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Xeun has landed a ban on my main moniker for telling him the bitter truth.

Seun, ngwakwe etal

False accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
I use to think that you were sensible, despite telling you few about me you still hold on to this warped thinking

Drugpusher has never been sensible. It's simply not in him to be.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Xeun has landed a ban on my main moniker for telling him the bitter truth.

Cry baby - shift

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by folawiyoma(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Definitely, they want seun to be ProApc.

Talk to him in private na abi una no no how to do politics again.

Ok I go tell aljereem to teach ona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by PhockPhockMan: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
It's disheartening the way this APC kids are disturbing the peace of the forum for nothing sake. Are they the only people being hurt? If we start talking about our own, Nairaland won't contain the complaints.
nairaland is APC forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chamboy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Xeun has landed a ban on main moniker for telling him the bitter truth.

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chamboy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Keep ranting like a prostitute stunned by her lover - No Jonathan no Nigeria ,mark my words. cool
NO jonathan Better n Peaceful Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:

Drugpusher, it's u and ur household that will burn shamelessly.
Jonathan the incompetent fool will be booted out and nothing will happen. The new improved JTF will be sent to the ND, troublemakers will be compensated like they were settled to forget their emancipation bullshit.
J.Clark by then would have died of heart attack, can will be back to its senses because the gun runner will be impeached and prosecuted.

Nigeria will rise again while Jonathan will gnash his teeth in kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
folawiyoma:
Definitely, they want seun to be ProApc.

Talk to him in private na abi una no no how to do politics again.

Ok I go tell aljereem to teach ona.

Apc and blackmail are like groundnut and banana

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's disheartening the way this APC kids are disturbing the peace of the forum for nothing sake. Are they the only people being hurt? If we start talking about our own, Nairaland won't contain the complaints.
nairaland is APC forum.
Let them cry - What happens to kids that cries over nothing all the time in a house? everyone simply ignore them until they come back to their senses grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
NO jonathan Better n Peaceful Nigeria

Exactly. Jonathan is currently a curse to the Nigerian Nation. All sane minds should be ready to chase the curse back to otueke enroute kirikiri.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Jonathan the incompetent fool will be booted out and nothing will happen. The new improved JTF will be sent to the ND, troublemakers will be compensated like they were settled to forget their emancipation bullshit.
J.Clark by then would have died of heart attack, can will be back to its senses because the gun runner will be impeached and prosecuted.

Keep bleating like the goat that you are - You'll find out sooner or later how misguided you were. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

[s]Jonathan the incompetent fool will be booted out and nothing will happen.[/s] The new improved JTF will be sent to the ND, troublemakers will be compensated like they were settled to forget their emancipation bullshit.

my friend, don't dig a hole and if you do; don't dig it deep you don't know if you might fall in it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Keep bleating like the goat that you are - You'll find out sooner or later how misguided you were. tongue

Drugpusher, Jonathan till ur early grave afterall u depend on the incompetent fool for sustenance.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
As long as it is about APC I'm dumb,deaf and blind to whatever you and your cohorts are selling.Cry me a river - After that, we are still brothers. tongue

Whatever you told me that I know is between us as friends and brothers ,outside that ,I don't know when you take your envelopes from your masters grin
So,keep that aside it won't affect the way we relate but here I'll e-lynch you for your ....make I just keep quite sha,after here there is still friendship tongue grin
hahaahha got you there... cheesy cheesy

Seriously I can see that you guys really mean business but all yoiur efforts has been declared Dead on Arrival. Btw I may be in ph/Okrika next month
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dem go dey whine, Dem go dey demge demge Dem go dey whine.

Wetin dem know, Dem No know anything

Wetin dem talk, Dem No talk meaningful.

Na who Dem be, Dem say them be apc.

Dem go dey whine.............
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
[[s]quote author=Firefire post=28363445]

my friend, don't dig a hole and if you do; don't dig it deep you don't know if you might fall in it. undecided

[/quote][/s]

Senseless. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chamboy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

Abeg, Stop dis silly useless proverb...
Gej2015
KirikiriTins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dickson Ex-Chief Of Staff Defect From PDP To APC / Izunaso: Trouble Awaits APC If Buhari Refuses To Run / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.