Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35920 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Technical analysis for English conference league

BTTS & over 1.5 - cheltenam/braintree; torquay/dover

ODD number of goals- welling/bromley; barrow/chester; cheltenam/braintree; grimsby/gateshead

Me i am going to trade during INPLAY, so enter them position pre game at your own risk cool cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2015
tradepunter:
Technical analysis for English conference league

BTTS & over 1.5 - cheltenam/braintree; torquay/dover

ODD number of goals- welling/bromley; barrow/chester; cheltenam/braintree; grimsby/gateshead

Me i am going to trade during INPLAY, so enter them position pre game at your own risk cool cool cool

BTTS & over 1.5 -

cheltenam/braintree; (WON)

torquay/dover (WON)

ODD number of goals-

welling/bromley;(WON)

barrow/chester; (WON)

cheltenam/braintree; (LOST)

grimsby/gateshead (WON)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
As you can see guys it was a smooth ride to the bank, hope you got on the money train cool cool cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2015
by the way folks when i say trade i am kinda addressing punters who use betfair, since i use betfair.... so don't get confused aiit grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by drskope(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
drskope4u4real@yahoo.com . Please I need daily/weekly betting tips
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
drskope:
drskope4u4real@yahoo.com . Please I need daily/weekly betting tips

Hey direct your request to mikespage81@gmail.com ok
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ooopsy daisy... another correction i use betafair as my foreign bookie and nairabet as my local bookie, because i got some mails that appear to have little misunderstanding... if you go through the trend you will realize that i post every now and if time permits me, some bets placed on nairabet. I document all my bets from nairabet and betfair in pdf form also
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Sunexy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please guys i don't run a charity, the process used in deducing all these bets nah hard work.... so if you don't have the intention of paying please don' flood my email.. This thread is enough to show the result of hard work, after all those of you who won from placing the bets i put up yesterday are smiling to the bank.... its only receive most people just know... the white man when they say stinji are the ones paying up for quality and am 100% satisfied with that grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
first game of the day

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
scotland/poland - over 2.5 goals (INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2015
tradepunter:
scotland/poland - over 2.5 goals (INPLAY)

scotland/poland - over 2.5 goals (INPLAY) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Adelaide United/Melbourne Victory- over 0.5goals (INPLAY)

There aint any value so will wait till the price moves to my desired level, if they score before then o well!!!
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
only just realized red card came through in the game.... God damn anyways you win most and lose a few cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
bang bang bang goes the money cool cool

portugal u21/hungary u21

i am going to do some crazy stuff... i am looking at portugal scoring over 1.5 goals(fair value) or Hungary u21 scoring (good value)

1 Like

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
i should have put it up couple of minutes earlier, but am not entitled to since i only focus on my subscribed members... they have entered this position before i posted in here... anyways portugal don score
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
tradepunter:
bang bang bang goes the money cool cool

portugal u21/hungary u21

i am going to do some crazy stuff... i am looking at portugal scoring over 1.5 goals(fair value) or Hungary u21 scoring (good value)

portugal scoring over 1.5 goals(fair value) (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
By the way guys try avoid them club friendlies, because the big teams tend to field in reserves or youths... so technically its a 50/50 chance for both sides.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Screen shot of my excel model for BTTS market...i used in deducing the bets i sent out to subscribers as shown below.

ALL WINNING BETS

CHESTERFIELD/GILLENHAM - BTTS 'YES'
OLDHAM/SCUNTHORPE- BTTS "YES'
YEOVIL/DAHAM&REDBRIDGE- BTTS 'YES'
GATESHEAD/CHELTNAM- BTTS 'YES"
MACCLESFIELD/KIDDERMINSTER-BTTS'YES'

The point of am trying to make is that you put in work into getting what you want 3hrs minimum crunching scores and deducing calculation on different fronts isn't a days job.

1 Like

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
ATHLETIC BILBAO/ NUMANCIA- over 0.5 (INPLAY)

The odd is appreciate fast which makes it attractive cool cool cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
tradepunter:
sports betting is a game of chance but with it comes trends which most of us profit from occasionally, before the down hill slide kicks in leaving us with big holes in our pocket. The losses causes more panic and more irrational decision such as chasing losses and using money that we don't have or money that are meant for important things, finally leaving most people with huge psychological damage.

Now you may ask, why am i telling you guys the obvious and whats the catch by laying all these out? and my response will be you don't have to go through these roller coaster swings no more because i believe there is a feasible solution to your problem. "Ooh lord another guy with a system" i hear you say?! and my response is you are right only by 30%. Because what i want to propose is something different and way better than what you have ever known. As an individual whose worked as a financial trader and odds compiler, there are basic principles that work both for betting and finance, since the aim is to grow money. So i can say that you are in far better position than you have ever been, so be slow to judge and have an open minded on this journey we are about to take.

attached below are screen shots revealing information that you should only be concerned about, i blocked out areas because i want your psychological focus to be on the areas not blocked. The system is based on the type of markets the bookies offer, which is what most punters fail to see and it also incorporates techniques that is only known to those internally, more precisely 'odds compiler' which is what i have worked as for couple of years.

i cant seem to upload the files on here, so send me an email to get

this is my first time on nairaland, but i was able to resolve the upload issue...

my email is mikespage81@gmail.com @Op I understood where you are which is taking advantage of the bookies by trading on their Odds.it's cool buh I don't tink that it can work with naija bookmakers because of the close odds buh let's team up.can I have ur contact?
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Jalive: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Why bet when you can trade?

FREE FOREX SIGNAL October 12, 2015

EURUSD
BUY @ 1.13652
TAKE PROFIT 1: 1.14755
TAKE PROFIT 2: 1.16206
STOP LOSS: 1.12139

EURJPY
BUY @ 136.621
TAKE PROFIT 1: 138.182
TAKE PROFIT 2: 139.754
STOP LOSS: 134.570

Do not risk more that 5% of your equity per trade.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by twentyk(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Wanna learn from you bro...spend d nite reading thru the pages...though am currently taking time off punting but after coming across this thread wanna come back and adopt your style so i could also be on the winnin side.....its high time i start raking the greens.....so boss ama send you mail......twenty k
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2015
I soo hate international period, fucking boring as hell!!!!! its like my head is about to explode!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2015
Also i have got good news to those of you PUNTERS that love scouting through statistics!!! It is my personal excel worksheet i modeled and have been using it for years now... it is part of my secret now hope some ingrates would appreciate the work put into it.

The screen shot i have attached is for the spanish league..... showing two out of 7 betting markets.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by twentyk(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2015
tradepunter:
I soo hate international period, fucking boring as hell!!!!! its like my head is about to explode!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
boss i sent you mail would love to get ur reply regarding my mail.....
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
I intentionally blanked out some parameters because i don't give out free data, the first screen shot i have given is good enough grin grin

Here is another screen shot showing you the menu of the sheet

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2015
If you want a copy get ready to pay ok!!! With a copy comes weekly update in form of another sheet that will be sent after a full fixtures... now you guys get why its not free... Barnish that lossing streak from your life by arming yourself with vital information, don't be tight fisted God loves cheerfull givers like me grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by twentyk(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2015
tradepunter:
If you want a copy get ready to pay ok!!! With a copy comes weekly update in form of another sheet that will be sent after a full fixtures... now you guys get why its not free... Barnish that lossing streak from your life by arming yourself with vital information, don't be tight fisted God loves cheerfull givers like me grin grin grin grin
wetin i go do to get ur attention baba....av stalked u enuff nw
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2015
twentyk:

you never hit me up nah.... i sent you an email, but no response, contact me mikespage81@gmail.com... and also i go to work, so the whole parole some times could be hectic grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
twentyk:

or send me your email, because i just checked my inbox and there isnt any message from you
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by julian888(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2015
Please I need u to send me a mail, tell me How u can help me understand ur system,and ur cost but abeg no cut my neck for price oo,my email is okejulian@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.