Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35917 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2015
julian888:
Please I need u to send me a mail, tell me How u can help me understand ur system,and ur cost but abeg no cut my neck for price oo,my email is okejulian@gmail.com

Hahaha julian... well i put all these out here to show certified authentic punter with some years of experience in the industry as a odds compiler, which i guess gives me more insight... i nuh go cut your neck
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by twentyk(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ok boss....youngkardy48@gmail.com.....i ll prolly holla u once am done
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by vulpeslopez(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Boss,tried sending you a message but it didt deliver.....pls inbox me with d cost,my email is scottlopez2010@yahoo.com.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
vulpeslopez:
Boss,tried sending you a message but it didt deliver.....pls inbox me with d cost,my email is scottlopez2010@yahoo.com.

sorry mehn been busy all day at work... i will send it to you right away
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2015
vulpeslopez:

send me another email address, the yahoo addy isn't going.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by en0uwem: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
almeria/gimnastic is looking the path.... since stats points towards over 1.5 goals, but the value for the market is going to act a protection since i normally wait till it appreciates to a suitable level.. so i can stake a lil amount that won't affect my capital
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
I am waiting for the over 1.5 goals price to reach 2.00 and above if anyone is wondering what price level we talking about.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
tradepunter:
almeria/gimnastic is looking the path.... since stats points towards over 1.5 goals, but the value for the market is going to act a protection since i normally wait till it appreciates to a suitable level.. so i can stake a lil amount that won't affect my capital

GOALLLL!!! Almeria/Gimnastic - over 1.5 goal(INPLAY) (WON)

Good nite folks.... can't wait for the weekend, Btw if you want a copy of my excel sheet... hit me up on mikespage81@gmail.com the payment is negotiable grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
For all those you none believers...

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
Imagine all the hard work you putting in researching every league to the smallest details in getting bets... then people would expect it to be free eheh grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by efe19(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2015
Uhawhadonatus@yahoo.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2015
EUROPA LEAGUE SPECIAL... the tipping price is based on the number of games, so if you wanna cash out good this thursday hit me up on mikespage81@gmail.com and find out how you can wear a big smile for as little as N500...... We are meant to be WINNERS not NEAR MISERS or LOSERS... see you on the winning side cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Calebsky(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Just got in here for the first time today. And i think am seeing a great and good job here. Well done tradepunter.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Calebsky(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
tradepunter:
EUROPA LEAGUE SPECIAL... the tipping price is based on the number of games, so if you wanna cash out good this thursday hit me up on mikespage81@gmail.com and find out how you can wear a big smile for as little as N500...... We are meant to be WINNERS not NEAR MISERS or LOSERS... see you on the winning side cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everybody loves to wear a smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Calebsky(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2015
tradepunter:
Imagine all the hard work you putting in researching every league to the smallest details in getting bets... then people would expect it to be free eheh grin grin grin grin grin

I understand cool
However, sometimes you need to do " pro bonus patria " - service to the fatherland for free.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
chai see emails oooo!! please the europa league special don end!! those that paid for it get ready for the games coming up. grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Apologize to those who didn't get a or any response from me via email.... I had a system overload so had to cap on how much customers i could process. The good news is i will be extending this service till the weekend starting from today.... so when you send email to mikespage81@gmail.com also add your mobile number, because calling and texting is the most efficient means of communicating the bets. Thanks to those who got on, its always a pleasure serving you.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
No matter what you do in life always put in hard work.... people see sports speculation as one of those things you just 'Try your Luck' but they don't know people actually make a living off it..... the lil 100s, 200s is only fueling the addiction habit without yielding results... Adding to that is the impatience and quest to hit it big, which blinds them to the fact that there are people who actually have the patience to make it on a periodical basis... there is a saying you never see a broke bookie but rather you see a broke gambler.

Anyways to unbelievers i just wanna say it can be done, i blanked out the amounts to prevent those who want to reap off other peoples work and also to manage expectations because i prefer those who understands that you put in something to get out something in business.. no be charity i dey run.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Merrybet is Naija's fastest paying-out bookmaker!!Register now and make money online!!!!Turn betting to a business!!!!! Click here to start!!!! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYYY!!!!

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
This morning

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by simplyJOE(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
abeg who's conversant with foreign bookmakers i need help 1.can i open a foreign account such as bet365 with my voter's card?(thats wat i got) 2.can i fund my account using a foreign currency such as britsh pound sterling,play with that currency and withdraw in naira after converting my winnings(in pounds sterling to naira)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
simplyJOE:
abeg who's conversant with
foreign bookmakers i need
help 1.can i open a foreign
account such as bet365 with
my voter's card?(thats wat i
got) 2.can i fund my account
using a foreign currency
such as britsh pound
sterling,play with that
currency and withdraw in
naira after converting my
winnings(in pounds sterling
to naira)

message me on mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
this week so far

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2015
more and more and it just keeps coming... PATIENCE is the key to betting which is why 80% FAILLLLL!!!!

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2015
more...

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2015
if you nuh get patience abeg nuh park your bus here.... i earn extra income from this on a monthly basis, so if you want money making machine nuh park your bus keep moving grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Hunry: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
guys dont dull,join thru d link below to enjoy these greens.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Typical mindset of a gambler

Step

1)keep feeding the habit of using lil 100s. 200s on a big ass accumulator... then keep fingers crossed for a big bang to occur.

2)Repeat the action on a weekly basis, after all whats N100 or N200

3) Continue for as long as you can because its just one game that is killing you all the time, that one game preventing me from mega money i cast you IJN

4) Avoid the fact that the N100s and N200s add up to make a large sum of money...

5) Dont listen to people with experience because you aint patient and they are bullshitting you all the way...

Summary its a funny world i tell you grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by frontpage79: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2015
The portfolio value continues to gain momentum beating analyst expected projection for the month of November...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.