Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (36652 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2015
cont...........

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2015
YESTERDAY

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by austin4real(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2015
tradepunter:
YESTERDAY
Sent you a mail just now bruv. Kindly acknowledge it.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2015
Here is a case scenario for some punters that reach out to manage accounts below 5k.... when you stake minimum of 5k per bets on a daily basis win or loose your mindset becomes tuned to that level of cash transaction, meaning you are always constantly deducing best strategy to outperforming the markets.. So coming down to smaller amounts you kinda stuck in certain decision making process because by the time you execute X amount on bet1 you realize there isn't much cash to hedge or turn around things with bet2.....

People make extra income from betting a fact most punters won't agree with because they caught in this hamster wheel of never ending losses. Thanks to the lets feed the addiction form of betting with N100, N200 etc.... Take that bold step all ya men of little faith!!

Even at that we still work with clients to find viable solution to their betting challenges as long they are realistic with their expectation. so hit us up on mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2015
austin4real:

Sent you a mail just now bruv. Kindly acknowledge it.

I haven't got any mail from you... is it mikespage81@gmail.com you sent it to?
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by austin4real(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2015
tradepunter:

I haven't got any mail from you... is it mikespage81@gmail.com you sent it to?

Yh, it's that same address I sent it to
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
when the going gets tough that is when you should be creative.... one cap fits all style is the worst approach one can use in the world of speculation

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
some of the bets

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2015
Forgot to add these ones grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Today so far

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
still coming in peeps grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
As you guys can see the DNB odds might be something lots of you will push away... one thing punters don't know is that betting never favors you all the time so you adapt new strategy to keep the capital growing.

Only a keen eye would realize i shifted strategy a little bit from more online bets to pre-match bets because at this moment my strategy for establishing games inplay is limited due to change in dynamics of various leagues.... meaning now the DNB favors the other strategy in my toolbox for now till there will be a need for change to another set of strategy...

Doing things one way in life in general isn't good learn to exploit new avenues and dont be afraid to be innovative... because if am to give out my secret how i establish these games lot of punters will be shocked... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Weekend statements

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2015
cont.....

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
final ones

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:55am On Nov 30, 2015
BTW nairabet have placed restriction on me by increasing the number of bets i can make.... on a normal day i can place a single bet during inplay but now they refuse to process it forcing me to add extra bet on top it..... Two foreign bookies did this to me and now nairabet is doing this my account also... But the beauty is no amount of restriction can stop me from progressing, if you observing the same treatment online also please let me know ok.... Thank God XMAS is taken care of already, so nairabet do all you want hahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2015
morning folks and happy new month. Since its a new month I have decided to create an offer that is affordable and would always enable those interested take advantage of my service.... hit me up to know what it is and you will not be disappointed smiley smiley smiley

Yesterdays bets by the way is shown below grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Adding to that offer guys you can access random one off tips and insight into the way the bets are created... the link gives you in depth insight on many aspect of punting.

http://tradepunter..com/2015/11/the-act-of-trading-is-concept-that-was.html
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Public Ad: We need competent individual to join the tradepunter team, area of focus will be in managing the database of our UK and european customers.

Also you will be responsible for putting up content on the new blog and other foreign platforms that will be disclosed to you on acceptance.

You must also reside in FCT Abuja since you will be reporting to the office on a daily basis
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Hunry: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
whats the pay like
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by SELLSMOODYFRUIT: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
The smoodyfruit drink smoothies are here in Nigeria, it was first created in London in 2006 but now manufactured and packaged in Ikeja.
The smoothies were launched here in Lagos at Eko hotel on the 5th of November 2015.
This creamy juice is full of flavor and keeps more of the taste of real fruit.
Smoodyfruit drink smoothies comes in 3 flavours
SUNNY –Banana and mango.
ROCKET –Banana orange and ginger.
SPARKIE –Pineapple and banana.
Smoodyfruit drink smoothies is 100% fresh fruits, no concentrate, no sugar added.. stylishly packaged in a 220ml pack for easy consumption anyday anytime.
feel the greatness of class in just a glass
distributors and wholesalers are welcome.. call 07036736962, 08063243635

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Hunry:
whats the pay like

All that information is based on what you have to offer, there is no free launch.... The pay is not an issue at all.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
In other news... Got off on a good start in December

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
This is reminder to all you punting sports loving fans out there..it involves getting all these good wins you see on here for a very affordable price.

When it comes to tradepunter you know you are not dealing with half baked individuals whose got no track record as evidence... Our records we put up on here speaks for itself.. which is we why you pay for QUALITY... All thanks to our experience as a ODDS compiler and technical ability to design model is what you deal with when you get us to provide you our service.

If you reside in abuja you can drop by for a chat on the type of training and the materials we offer... if you looking to start up your own betting services instead of been an agent for peanuts contact us...

Choose QUALITY over quantity.... Choose tradepunter!
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
QUALITY over quantity grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Chinonso87(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi,
Contact me for all your Neteller needs, being it deposit or withdrawals.reach me on 08037714029.
Thank you.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Hop on the money train peeps.... its real, it works and its exciting. You don't know the good feeling you get when you get an alert from nairabet after making a withdrawal from your account wink wink
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by 08dominic: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by abogjohn(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
08dominic:

When i 1st came across this your thread, immediately, i was tempted to contact you but then, i thought... If truly you do make that much money, why then are you hell bent on collecting money from people before you help them with a game or two... Like why must they pay you that much for something you have "perfected" to gain yours aswell?
bro you just said my mind. God bless peace out
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
08dominic:

When i 1st came across this your thread, immediately, i was tempted to contact you but then, i thought... If truly you do make that much money, why then are you hell bent on collecting money from people before you help them with a game or two... Like why must they pay you that much for something you have "perfected" to gain yours aswell?

When you first came across this thread you should have read from page 1 to the last one and then ask yourself is worth paying for? if not you get the hell out... Am hell bent on collecting money because i spend my time studying and creating models that work... so hell yeh i gotta make money off my skills its an extra income to support the cause and give me that ginger.... your papa nuh dy give me free internet so stop talking smack and move on, its not compulsory you stop here and comment ok grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja. / Nigerian Breweries Increases Price Of Products For The Second Time In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.