Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69873 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
stardragon:

U too de make noice angry
na so truth dey sound for ear
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by TheAlchemist: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
It wont surprise me if the 2 children returned are Femi's favorite...
If Femi had come for my advice, i would simply tell him commence the process of adoption, to prevent any issue when the real father resurfaces in the future. The woman can spill the beans in the future just to get even at Femi, especially if the non-biological children become the biggest stars in the family. There is no way Femi would not have some emotional attachment to those children.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
When you go about showing all Nigeria men you pussy in secret, get ready to be rebuked in public....una no get shame... cheesy grin
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

it's 50% and i am sure it's more than that..... that's a conservative estimate. durex already told us nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world so there's nothing new.
oh well.
There is nothing that will stop me from carrying out a comprehensive paternity test of all my children before they reach 10 years.
I am not ready to labour for another man's children.
Tufiakwa.
My ancestors reject it for me.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
tebirim:
When you go about showing all Nigeria men you pussy in secret, get ready to be rebuked in public....una no get shame... cheesy grin
especially naijababe

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kunleskey:
if it was u what are u gonna do?u will kill ya wife or what
I ll reject the kids and divorce her...
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
ckmayoca:

So make he commit suicide abi?
Yes...
Like jumping into the Lagoon
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

it's 50% and i am sure it's more than that..... that's a conservative estimate. durex already told us nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world so there's nothing new.

I agree, but same goes with Nigerian men!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

we now know the stats.....
according to a veteran DNA expert, 50% of all first borns in nigeria are bästards!

Lol, hopefully, the smart men will start taking notes - and probably go for DNA tests.

It's cheaper now and there's absolutely no reason why those who can afford it shouldn't do it.

You just have to do it cos at the end of the day, a father's pride is about raising his own blood, to become the best they can be in life. And once you spend all ya energy and effort, to give children you believe are yours everything they desire in life, only to discover that you didn't father them - I can only imagine how heart-wrenching that would be.

These women aren't loyal - trust any woman at ya our peril. They're always in it for something, and the average chic is heartless as long as she can get what she wants. grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Bigsteveg(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
But it was right for the wife to bring another man's child without looking at the repercussion?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerian citizens n their stupid sentiments... WHERE ARE THE REAL FATHERS OF THOSE KIDS??
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by pumpingmachine: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
I disagree with you. If he had done it quietly, the same wicked woman would run to gossip magazines and blogs to accuse him of not taking care of his children. when such stories appear on Nairaland, many ladies will rain curses on Femi's head. But now that we all know what the woman did, we would understand if he decides to hands off the responsibilities.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

how was he paid in his own coin?
why do people reason like this?
if u havent read the full article, dont quote me
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
F117AA:
oh well.
There is nothing that will stop me from carrying out a comprehensive paternity test of all my children before they reach 10 years.
I am not ready to labour for another man's children.
Tufiakwa.
My ancestors reject it for me.

after reading this article, one has to be very careful when dealing with Naija women.

Is paternity testing becoming an issue in Nigeria?

We have seen that there is serious need for it because in many homes things are happening that are scary both to the lives of children and their parents. And for the general statistics that is now available, it is found that three out of every ten men are not the fathers of their babies. Similarly, three out of every ten children are not fathered by men they have seen as their biological fathers. What we have found out is that, anytime we take ten men, at least three of them eventually found that they are not the fathers of the children they call their own. And these men would have taken care of the children for all their lives.

Now, the global statistics is 100, 000 out of every 300, 000 men. But what we have found that is that the situation is higher in Nigeria than other places. For example in our laboratory here, 50 per cent of the cases comes out negative. And we also realised that majority of the first-borns are affected. You only need to be here to see big men cry like little kids and watch children weep in agony. It has been that bad. And I dare say it is becoming something every home must do and you may be quite surprised at the level of dastard revelation.

About thirty per cent of fathers are unknowingly bringing up children who are not biologically theirs. And it is suspected that this percentage may be on the increase due to sexual recklessness. According to recent trends in sexual health, especially in Nigeria, it was suggested that unprotected sex and multiple partners are comparatively common occurrences with a large proportion of conceptions still unplanned. So, more than half, that is, 50 per cent of all paternity tests carried out by our lab comes out negative and the most affected are first-borns, except in a few cases.

Do these cases happen mostly in matrimonial settings or in casual relationships?

In both matrimony and casual affiliations! I tell you, we have had series of married men come here and go back home devastated. In one instance, a man came here with his wife. Out of the five children he thought were his own, he discovered that only two belonged to him.

And they are both duly married, living together as husband and wife. You see, the major problem we have in our country is that most of these cases are not duly documented. So, people don’t know we have such issues among us. In fact, some even don’t know where to go for the test to determine their child or children’s paternity. And I tell you, if you go to ten homes as we speak, you will be amazed to find that in almost all of them the children there do not belong to the men. It is that rampant.

If it is that rampant, how would you describe the three years since you started testing men?

Now, the general statistics by the American Association of Blood Banks is that globally, 100, 000 out of 300, 000 men are not the actual fathers of their presumed children. And like I said earlier, the Nigerian situation is even alarming. Also, Duess International, the condom manufacturers, once noted that Nigeria has the most reckless sexual life. So, you can then imagine what the outcome would be like if we say okay, let’s start taking statistics one-by-one.

How many families do you attend to each week?

We test about 15 to 20 families. People come here as a result of various types of controversies over the paternity of certain children. You know, families have come to us with claims that a child neither takes after the mother nor the father in looks and character.

So, the man of the house would be curious to ascertain facts. And when they come here with such children, the fears of the fathers have often been affirmed. Fathers usually have the doubts; maybe he has been hearing some rumours, and you know, men are often the last to hear such things about themselves. Until many of them come here to take the test, they have nurtured other men’s children before realising it.

What does it take to do a paternity test?

Technology has made it so easy. It is just like any other deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test. In less than two seconds, we take the sample from the man. We use the Helix Swabs like a “big cotton buds” to extract some cells from the man’s mouth. We rub the ‘Swab’ up-and-down the mouth to get some epithelial cells from around the cheek bone.

In the nucleus of every cell, there is DNA. Once we collect that, we purify, extract and then multiply it and get the genetic profile which we then send to DNA laboratory abroad for testing.

What happens in situations where DNA samples do not match as we saw with some DANA victims?

So many reasons could be responsible for that. We have had a case in which a boy went to an hospital to claim the body of his deceased dad and on testing him, it was found that he was not fathered by the dead man.

The genetic profile of the boy does not match with that of the man he claimed to be his father. And DNAs don’t lie. The medical experts conducting these tests have nothing personal against the people that come to them for testing.

Every human being take half of the genetic profile from either parent. Therefore, it is a matter of case closed if the genetic profile of the living does not match with that of the dead man. He is simply not that father.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes because my papa don do my DNA test,na him born me,your papa never do your own,so anything can happen tomorrow,moreover everybody for your family dey talk say you too resemble Akpan,your papa's cook. grin
no be dat ur womanizin papa,
if i see am for dat my area wit dat small girl again, i go cut im prick angry
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by BabaO2: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
nicholasis:
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/
The entire story could be wrong. Everybody knows Femi is not 46
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by sweettinz20(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!
na u be gay that is the problems with gals u saw nothing wrong in what the woman did so he should not go and confirm is kids ba
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by lilmax(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

,I know what am talking abt
wetin you know?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by iykedare(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
And when we say that black women are the most promiscuous in the world, they deny and start whining. It is just in their dna to be promiscuous. Visit UNilag and you will be amazed that over 85% of the girls are into school prostitution aka runz. And the future husbands must be faithful o .
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

I agree, but same goes with Nigerian men!

what has paternity fraud gotta do with men? can your husband bring a baby from outside and claim the baby is yours? angry

shaboti:
if u havent read the full article, dont quote me

i have read the article & there's nothing that suggested femi deserves to be a victim of paternity fraud. the infidelity isn't really the issue here cos i am sure that's where your intelligence stops......it's the fact that he was deceived all along about the true paternity of the kids. it's one thing to sleep around & another to bring bastârds to the coop for your husband.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by lilmax(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
All I can say is this life na wa
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by TheBitterTruth: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
@Femi Kuti, be thanking your God that u have some that are yours.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by boladez(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:

He is a 50year old with the brain of a child....you dont make such things public...........where has the love for those children gone to....You can fight the mum secretly but never allow this to the third ear for the sake of the CHILDREN!!!

Another reason to confirm IGBO is not good for anyone.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by tiebe: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
braine:
Its a terrible thing to find such... Women can be deceitful sha, one should never completely trust them.

Marry a man then.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by godoluwa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
boladez:

He is a 50year old with the brain of a child....you dont make such things public...........where has the love for those children gone to....You can fight the mum secretly but never allow this to the third ear for the sake of the CHILDREN!!!

Another reason to confirm IGBO is not good for anyone.

Lol, so, you want the guy to die in silence, no? grin

Darn! You lot are wicked! grin

He made it public, to get everything off his chest, so as to move on with his life. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

The third ear is a dead ear in this context. You've to look out for yourself first, and that's basically what he did.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by luvablesam(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:
So, he so easily returned them. Did he not love them unconditionally enough?

Poor kids! They are going to be so hurt, so broken. They just lost their father... the only one they knew.

Their mother should have known better!

So sad!

They would probably kill their Mums when they grow up.

Such a shame
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Abi oooo....
IYANGBALI:
especially naijababe
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by braine(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
iykedare:
And when we say that black women are the most promiscuous in the world, they deny and start whining. It is just in their dna to be promiscuous. Visit UNilag and you will be amazed that over 85% of the girls are into school prostitution aka runz. And the future husbands must be faithful o .

That's the funny part
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Absoj(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
holatin:
now I can claim my children
So na u sef? grin grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by anonimi: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:

Should the mum not have thought of her kids when she was telling LIES about who their father is
Now it is Femi's fault, abi?
SMH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Sexy Body In Swimwear (Photos) / Purfcie Conna: I Am Still A Virgin, Never Had Sex / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.