Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69834 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ooshinibos: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2014
is this an old story ? , femi was born 1962 , how can he be 46 years old now, this story must be fake then ...oluwaseun osewa u need to clean up this nairaland ,it just full of /////////////////////
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2014
MAURI:

Thank you very much for this insight. May you continue to grow in wisdom

I can imagine this to be very frustrating for any man to find out. But the chances of this happening is very high when you go around sleeping with multiple women at the same time and not give them the necessary bonding, attention and affection they require.
is that why a woman should bring a bastaard home?if your husband is cheating on you or whatever,go out and fok all the men in the world,but don't bring a bastaard home,ok?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
ooshinibos:
is this an old story ? , femi was born 1962 , how can he be 46 years old now, this story must be fake then ...oluwaseun osewa u need to clean up this nairaland ,it just full of /////////////////////
full of lies grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
funkybully:
Am not suprised at all. Very common for married women from that side to open leg for other men.

Femi, Just move on.

What 'side', pray tell? You should be ashamed for tribalising this man's tragedy! Bigot!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
majekdom2:
oh thats the best , their mothers made them bastards .... they should blme their moms not femi . you would not want to associate with a child thats not yours even as it is not the childs fault . it will serve as lesson to women out there . the rate of infidelity is on the rise . this kind of tests shows there was is no trust in the relationship.
God bless you jare

4 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by strictlyui: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Job alert. Vacancies for graphics designers with experience in designing graphic content for websites. Applicants must be able to provide links to websites bearing their designs. For more enquires call 07065176626(whatsapp), 07081364378.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by busomma: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2014
This should serve as a lesson all men. Trust but verify.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by xtervaganza(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
coolzeal:
Painful yeah! But publicizing it is a little bit awkward. Tho, nobody criticise him for having multiple partner. Women bashing continues.
women bashing? Egbon might be a jerk having lots of women but having him raise another man's child is criminal
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

What 'side', pray tell? You should be ashamed for tribalising this man's tragedy! Bigot!
you dey mind dat hediot

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by grimandevil: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

onila my dearest y call him names? a man cant just wake up one morning and start checking his children DNA. something must have caused it. i dont support d names he exposed but it wasnt easy for him .

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by clingtonpaul(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2014
guys for me.i cant hold it l.its realy heart breaking
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dare2think: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

The kids are no longer his responsibilities, the uncool people are the mothers who should have thought about their children before giving them wrong fathers.

Femi can decide to make it public if it pleases him. He is the victim here.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
women bashing? Egbon might be a jerk having lots of women but having him raise another man's child is criminal
a da fun e jare,pls tell all these people bringing sentiments to the poo

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Olutola88(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
that is why you can do it several times at different hospitals. Pls don't start
lmao! wetin I dey talk, wetin u dey talk?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by yogun(f): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Why wld any woman do this to their kids? It is so unfair to Femi and the kids

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Aaaah!...D fear of woman is d begining of wisdom!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! wetin I dey talk, wetin u dey talk?
I know for you
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by freakcin: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
To think they just reconciled not too long ago! embarassed

Cheating seems to be the norm now, simply accuse the opposite sex of doing same and you're justified in your actions! undecided
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by xtervaganza(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Hmmm, strange decision by Femi to return the children to their mother. As a father myself, I can not imagine suddenly having to disown children I have raised and bonded with, on the basis of some DNA test or the other. I have news for you, Femi Kuti, a real man will not do what you have done. Being a father is more than biological!
how i pray u experience what he passed thru

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Kimoni: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
moscobabs:
women

Hehehehehehehe

HB pencil kwa? shocked shocked cheesy

Besides, why did he have to disclose the childrens' names to the world naa? They should sue him for that. Were they there when he was bleeping anyhow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by scribble: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

fagg0t!

so he should be taking care of kids not his

Lol!

U r a clown ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Hmmm, strange decision by Femi to return the children to their mother. As a father myself, I can not imagine suddenly having to disown children I have raised and bonded with, on the basis of some DNA test or the other. I have news for you, Femi Kuti, a real man will not do what you have done. Being a father is more than biological!

Stop yarning trash , please . There's a different between when someone take responsibility of something conscientiously and consensually that compared to when one is coerced or tricked into a responsibility . Enough of this holier than thou attitude you bunch always exhibit in public to gain some cheap recognition from ineffectual entities like those that gave you likes in this your aberration opinion .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by femmy2010(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2014
The bitter truth is that many homes abound with kids that doesn't belong to their supposed Dad.
It is indeed so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ducii: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2014
nicholasis:
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/

This story seems to be a lie cos Femi Kuti is over 50 years old.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dare2think: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

fagg0t!

Really? Wicked men? When it is proven the he was lied to!

Let me get this; so because of child support he should accepts children that are not his? I don't get your reasoning at all .

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by babeflenz(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Such is life
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2014
soldierdollar:

You're very shallow minded
very very shallow minded indeed
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by xtervaganza(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
well if he was not a puss.y hound

he wldnt be having all these issues

disgusting piece of shi-t!!!
why so pained? Are u one of those bastards sharing women?

4 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by victorD3: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

See them!!

They always wants their atrocities swept under the carpet.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
ducii:

This story seems to be a lie cos Femi Kuti is over 50 years old.

how can the story be a lie when femi was directly quoted in the article? how do you people even pass through higher education with this level of ignorance? his correct or incorrect age has nothing to do with the direct quotes!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Vixen101(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
majekdom2:
oh thats the best , their mothers made them bastards .... they should blme their moms not femi . you would not want to associate with a child thats not yours even as it is not the childs fault . it will serve as lesson to women out there . the rate of infidelity is on the rise . this kind of tests shows there was is no trust in the relationship.

It's nice that you noted that it's not the child's fault. This could have been done privately. I am in no way supporting what their mother's did but publicly calling out the children is just uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Whobedatte(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

but it's very cool for Femi to have been deceived by another lecherous woman? any nigerian man that hasn't done the paternity test of his children is a möron. when an expert said 50% of all nigerian first borns were bastärds the other time, you were one of the posters that disputed the article.
hypocrisy of the 21st century women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.