Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69894 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
How Femi sef take sure say him be Fela pikin? Because for my eye, Seun resemble 'abami eda' pass Femi o.
na wa for you o,so as your brothers resemble your papa pass you,does dat make you a bastaard?no vex o grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Ha ha ha ha. Stop digging a hole for yourself and showing your limitations on public fora. Enough, I say!!

the pig finally realised his folly....
next time, read an article like you went to school & stop showcasing your half-bakedness.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by andysnoopy(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
Question is, Who is fathering all these children... na wa ooo
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
Kai. What a pity.
He has heart sha, to return the kids. After all he did take care of them since they were born.
But then again, I am not in his shoes and can't truly imagine the anger and disappointment he feels at this moment.
What is the essence of keeping bastards as your kids.
SHAME ON THAT WHÔRE!
I WILL LIKE TO ENCOURAGE NIGERIAN PARENTS TO START DOING DNA TEST ON THEIR KIDS. THIS DAYS, BÎTCHES AIN'T LOYAL.
BASTARDS EVERYWHERE...
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by jsunex(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2014
som Women are so dangerous and wicked... haa ,I pray i dnt com across them in a lif time
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
is that why a woman should bring a bastaard another man's child home?if your husband is cheating on you or whatever,go out and fok all the men in the world,but don't bring a bastaard another man's child home,ok?

Simples!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
He couldnt keep his pants to one woman.. well, bisi has another man shining her congo too

He got served
And who suffered at the end?
is it not bisi?
Femi already identified his real children and drove away the bastards.
Btw, this is a lesson to nigerian men.
Make sure you create a time to secretly test the paternity of your children.
Its becoming a necessity these days.
Whorish wives are on the increase.
It will be a tragedy to die and leave your estate to a whorish wife and bastard children.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by femikay149(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

so if u call him gay wot will u call the ladies that tricked him and dump anoda man's child with him...who is the wicked one

am suspecting u r supporting this evil deed cos u r like dose ladies

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Appswheel(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2014
dont know what to say about this. But if he truly loves the children and nurtured them to adulthood..... if I were in his shoes no going back. I will take them as my children.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by victorD3: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

Common girl! You can't keep reaping off hard working men because your legs can't close anymore
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Zaikon(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
He couldnt keep his pants to one woman.. well, bisi has another man shining her congo too

He got served
u just remind me of that " He Got Served"
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

the pig finally realised his folly....
next time, read an article like you went to school & stop showcasing your half-bakedness.

Says the fellow who does not realise that 'fabricated' in this context simply means 'to cook up something', or to 'make up a story'.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Simples!
thanx jare. Noted
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Zaikon(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Appswheel:
dont know what to say about this. But if he truly loves the children and nurtured them to adulthood..... if I were in his shoes no going back. I will take them as my children.
ok but what if on a gud day dia bioligical show face to claim his children nd gat suppot 4rm dia mother ?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:
I will not reject a child that calls me father whether I'm his/her biological father or not.
Child is child and blessing from God.
Yeye dey smell.
BASTARD WILL ALWAYS BE BASTARD!
Any bîtch tries that with me, I will do worse.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Empero1:

Stop yarning trash , please . There's a different between when someone take responsibility of something conscientiously and consensually that compared to when one is coerced or tricked into a responsibility . Enough of this holier than thou attitude you bunch always exhibit in public to gain some cheap recognition from ineffectual entities like those that gave you likes in this your aberration opinion .

Fcking well said!

*Round of Applause*

He is just desperate to get approval from woman and be patted on the head as a "Real Man". grin grin grin grin grin

Ifyalways likes guys like this. grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Appswheel:
story for sango
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by eazisky(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Let 2face go and do DNA Test with his 5kids o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Fcking well said!

*Round of Applause*

He is just desperate to get approval from woman and be patted on the head as a "Real Man". grin grin grin grin grin

Ifyalways likes guys like this. grin
especially those without brains
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
How Femi sef take sure say him be Fela pikin? Because for my eye, Seun resemble 'abami eda' pass Femi o.

Check Olikoye, dia mama you go see where Femil come from.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
eazisky:
I dare him.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
F117AA:
is it not bisi?
It will be a tragedy to die and leave your estate to a whorish wife and bastard children.

whorish wives have always been around - there was no medical technology in the past to smoke them out.

Muscomide:

Says the fellow who does not realise that 'fabricated' in this context simply means 'to cook up something', or to 'make up a story'.

you can't just cook up the quotes & expose yourself to a libel suit when the easier options of using "reliable source", "neighbour" & "it was gathered" are readily available. how old are you? when was the last time you took an IQ test?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by thegoodone2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry
so u can do that.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by watchindelta(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
If man wan marry make he pray welwel against one chance. women ummm. if I wan marry I must shine my eyes.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
eazisky:

Na another matter you want open so o! my hand nor dey o!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
I read a statistic released by a research agency sometime ago of how over 70% of first borns in Nigeria are bastards.
I disregarded it then but i am starting to believe it.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
stagger:
What goes around comes around. Femi has confessed to being a polygamist by nature, which means any "ukwu" that catches his fancy, he will go after it. But then he expected his ex-wife Funke to keep her legs closed for him and for him only. What did he expect? We should start treating women with respect and dignity.
I'm not sorry to say this,
Madam, I think you're a complete f00l.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstolalekan:

What is the essence of keeping bastards as your kids.
SHAME ON THAT WHÔRE!
I WILL LIKE TO ENCOURAGE NIGERIAN PARENTS TO START DOING DNA TEST ON THEIR KIDS. THIS DAYS, BÎTCHES AIN'T LOYAL.
BASTARDS EVERYWHERE...

Calm down bro...Femi that it happened to never kill himself na. undecided
Also, don't forget that while I am not encouraging what the ladies did, he wasn't legally married to the remaining 2 mothers. Having multiple partners in a non-committed relationship has a boomerang effect.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
F117AA:
I read a statistic released by a research agency sometime ago of how over 70% of first borns in Nigeria are bastards.
I disregarded it then but i am starting to believe it.

it's 50% and i am sure it's more than that..... that's a conservative estimate. durex already told us nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world so there's nothing new.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
GeeOh:
hmmmmmm!

See them... if nah man do dem bad we no go hear word...but now nah dem fellow woman....oro di hmmm! Oro kpesi je oh! Oro di hmmm!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by shaboti: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
F117AA:
is it not bisi?
yea am not trying to justify what the woman did but he shouldnt complain either, he was paid back inn his own coin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.