Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69881 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2014
xtervaganza:
how i pray u experience what he passed thru
ameeeeeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Coolheadedsam46(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Chai fear women oooo..... shocked
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
baby baby I like your teeth and the breath of your mouth,the fragrance of your body is driving me crazy,come to my room let me show you one big plantain

I only eat bananas thank you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by xtervaganza(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Empero1:

Stop yarning trash , please . There's a different between when someone take responsibility of something conscientiously and consensually that compared to when one is coerced or tricked into a responsibility . Enough of this holier than thou attitude you bunch always exhibit in public to gain some cheap recognition from ineffectual entities like those that gave you likes in this your aberration opinion .
no mind am, him name ma muniru

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2014
stagger:
What goes around comes around. Femi has confessed to being a polygamist by nature, which means any "ukwu" that catches his fancy, he will go after it. But then he expected his ex-wife Funke to keep her legs closed for him and for him only. What did he expect? We should start treating women with respect and dignity.

Where did you see him complain about her being faithful?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:
I will not reject a child that calls me father whether I'm his/her biological father or not.
Child is child and blessing from God.
to slap you dey hungry me,if no be say today na friday I for call you mumu

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by sanmtiago(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2014
Women sha sad
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by emmymon24: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2014
grin but oga Femi, are you sure you've not venture into that before. take it as a cross, take them and let it go.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

So he should be paying for kids that her not his? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Olutola88(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I know for you
lmao! You for face front as you no know na. Aproko oshi
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

I only eat bananas thank you tongue
baby banana is too small for you,plantain is your size

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

how can the story be a lie when femi was directly quoted in the article? how do you people even pass through higher education with this level of ignorance? his correct or incorrect age has nothing to do with the direct quotes!

And on the planet that you inhabit, quotes cannot be and have never been fabricated? Do yourself a favour, wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Olutola88:
lmao! You for face front as you no know na. Aproko oshi
I go wound you o
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Kimoni: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Where did you see him complain about her being faithful?

Unfaithful you mean?

If I remember correctly, thats why they divorced naa, he claimed she was unfaithful.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Hmmm, strange decision by Femi to return the children to their mother. As a father myself, I can not imagine suddenly having to disown children I have raised and bonded with, on the basis of some DNA test or the other. I have news for you, Femi Kuti, a real man will not do what you have done. Being a father is more than biological!

andromida and all other mugu-moulding certificate holders, can you please come and give this guy a good pat on the back.

He is purring for your approval. grin

Muscomide, can I know where your wife works? grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

They are not with him anymore and its a further proof that he doesn't want to have anything to do with them. e.g stop using his name. This is what you get for all your devious acts. Incase you are planning any.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by PenSniper: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2014
2cato:
When the faculty of reasoning is inside the pen.is of a man then he should always expect such poo

Utter rubbish.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry
Who cares?!
That's why we have so much problems in this country!
BASTARDS EVERYWHERE!
THIS GIRLS AIN'T LOYAL! MANY ARE WHÔRES.
If any b!tch tries this with me, na homicide...
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Kimoni:

Unfaithful you mean?

If I remember correctly, thats why they divorced naa, he claimed she was unfaithful.

Oh, okay.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Vixen101:

Very true! And he went as far as mentioning their names, that's very unfair of him.
You too.stop nursing the idea. You can't gettaway with it. Unfaithful, lying Gold Diggers.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
How Femi sef take sure say him be Fela pikin? Because for my eye, Seun resemble 'abami eda' pass Femi o.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

And on the planet that you inhabit, quotes cannot be and have never been fabricated? Do yourself a favour, wake up and smell the coffee

nah!
quotes are never fabricated - my assumption about your semi-illiteracy is confirmed. a fabricated story would go like "it was gathered that.....". "a reliable source said that....", or "a neighbour said that."

this article quoted femi directly.....how can it be fabricated? besides, the age discrepancy isn't a good leg to stand on. this might have been a recycled article of femi when he was still 46. so task your brain cells one more time and tell me why you think the article is false?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by myhero4eva: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
But what else did he expect when he was going arnd taking oda men's wives into marriage after da 1st which is his? Its out of carnality and greed. Cnt he help some of his poor kingsmen who hs got none to get one with money? Women too witout bweing transformed by da holy spirit stil v d fruit of d devil. He shuld train d children until their fathers surfaces
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ckmayoca: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
I m seeing things...
Women can kill with their dirty secrets...
This kinda thing thing happen most time when a man is involved with too many women...
There ll be so many unfaithful ones...
Cos they also know you have other options...
Last Bullet

God forbid...
How can one accept such deceit?

So make he commit suicide abi?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2014
dmostcheerful:
That goes with the saying "only a woman knows the true father of her children".... sad
I know you will never do such a thing to me,I trust you. Is my food ready now? grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
IDI0T!

wicked men, he went for DNA tests because

he wants to reduce child support monthly to his baby mama;s

fagg0t!

See them talking. All of you that cannot even tolerate a step-child.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Lmao...dem don guy guyman

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

nah!
quotes are never fabricated - my assumption about your semi-illiteracy is confirmed. a fabricated story would go like "it was gathered that.....". "a reliable source said that....", or "a neighbour said that."

this article quoted femi directly.....how can it be fabricated? besides, the age discrepancy isn't a good leg to stand on. this might have been a recycled article of femi when he was still 46. so task your brain cells one more time and tell me why you think the article is false?

Ha ha ha ha. Stop digging a hole for yourself and showing your limitations on public fora. Enough, I say!!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by dubienatti(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Dis-ownin d children no b d ryt tin..as many yrs of luv,carin n financin d children wil all b in vain.. unless he is goin to sue 4 d return of these tinz..sorry man..
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
onila:
well if he was not a puss.y hound

he wldnt be having all these issues

disgusting piece of shi-t!!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad mouth!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
Kai. What a pity.
He has heart sha, to return the kids. After all he did take care of them since they were born.
But then again, I am not in his shoes and can't truly imagine the anger and disappointment he feels at this moment.

Ehen you spoke like a reasonable person. If na me sha, i go send the mama away come follow who the women say really get the children Drag am o!. I love kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.