Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His (69879 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na wa for you o,so as your brothers resemble your papa pass you,does dat make you a bastaard?no vex o grin

He is a "real man". Most likely trained by andromida because he seems highly trained.

All his focus is on putting blame on Femi. To "real men" like him, women never do wrong. Men are the ones with responsibilities, women don't have. So only men can face blame, so he is digging for any blame he can find to save the honour of the women. That is what "real men" do. grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nigerian women: giving folks illegitimate children since the Bantu expansion. grin

After reading the report that a lot of the kids by naij wives aren't always the biological children of their husbands - I'm definitely not surprised.

Once you marry a naij woman, you just have to do DNA tests on ya kids. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by WUMBOS(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
datz human being for u,u gat to expect disappointment 4rm human(be it a man or a woman)@all times.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by seangy4konji: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Those goes ain't loyal.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
Hmmm, strange decision by Femi to return the children to their mother. As a father myself, I can not imagine suddenly having to disown children I have raised and bonded with, on the basis of some DNA test or the other. I have news for you, Femi Kuti, a real man will not do what you have done. Being a father is more than biological!
to slap you just dey hungry me walahi,if no be say I dey fast today,I for call you mumu

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by PrettySpicey(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
So, he so easily returned them. Did he not love them unconditionally enough?

Poor kids! They are going to be so hurt, so broken. They just lost their father... the only one they knew.

Their mother should have known better!

So sad!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:
Nigeria women: giving folks illegitimate children since the Bantu expansion. grin

After reading the report that a lot of the kids by naij wives aren't always the biological children of their husbands - I'm definitely not surprised.

Once you marry a naij woman, you just have to do DNA tests on ya kids. grin

I am very glad my mother is not a Nigerian because I am a legitimate child of my father! grin cheesy cool
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettySpicey:
So, he so easily returned them. Did he not love them unconditionally enough?

Poor kids! They are going to be so hurt, so broken. They just lost their father... the only one they knew.

Their mother should have known better!

So sad!

Advise to others: This is what you get for being a ........................................................................
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

He is a "real man". Most likely trained by andromida because he seems highly trained.

All his focus is on putting blame on Femi. To "real men" like him, women never do wrong. Men are the ones with responsibilities, women don't have. So only men can face blame, so he is digging for any blame he can find to save the honour of the women. That is what "real men" do. grin
the guy has a myopic mind and he must be a first class woman wrapper
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
to slap you just dey hungry me walahi,if no be say I dey fast today,I for call you mumu

Come back and talk to me when you have fathered, bonded with and raised kids, believing them to be yours for at least ten years. Until then..........

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Appswheel:
dont know what to say about this. But if he truly loves the children and nurtured them to adulthood..... if I were in his shoes no going back. I will take them as my children.
Are u for real?
Pls how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
all4naija:
I am very glad my mother is not a Nigerian because I am a legitimate child of my father! grin cheesy cool

We give God all of the glory, mate. grin

Only God knows how many illegitimate children are running around in that country! grin

Darn! Women are wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by akoaki(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
There are many cases like this in africa where DNA testing has not been popular. Even recently when this technology started to be embraced, the cost of dna testing in nigeria has made it unattractive to many. Many african men would rather not do paternity testing than be told that their eastwhile kids are not their biological children !!

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
shaboti:
yea am not trying to justify what the woman did but he shouldnt complain either, he was paid back inn his own coin

how was he paid in his own coin?
why do people reason like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Muscomide: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
firstolalekan:

Are u for real?
Pls how old are you?

I think you ought to direct your questions to yourself. Real life no be Nollywood movie o.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
the guy has a myopic mind and he must be a first class woman wrapper

More like first class woman doormat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by madjune(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm singing WONDER, wonder wonder wonder.
Till you turn to wonderer.

"What utter madness, arrant madness, wicked madness". Cursing and spitting and adjusting my 1952 cane chair as I doze off with my head locked westwards.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by sheffyUTD(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
wheredemdey:
Someone once said and i quote ""the only thing your supposed wife owes you is to give you your own biological children..every other thing is jara""

Serious quote.

You got me thinking!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

Come back and talk to me when you have fathered, bonded with and raised kids, believing them to be yours for at least ten years. Until then..........
my friend go sidon,you be 1st class mumu,its as if you come from a family with lots of shareholders,to father another man's child is well accepted in your family,no wonder the comotions in your family.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
to slap you dey hungry me,if no be say today na friday I for call you mumu
U too de make noice angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by omoiseselagba: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry
DERS NOTIN BAD IN WAT HE DID.NOTIN WILL HAPUN TO THE KIDS.DEY WILL GRO UP NORMAL AND BE SOMEBODI

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by yankison(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijababe:
So uncool of Femi to make this public. What about those kids? angry

I trust you , that would be what could come out from a woman .... so he shouldnt make it public after he has been in d dark for a long time . if you like try it with your husband you shall be exposed
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sagamite:

More like first class woman doormat. undecided
hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by omoiseselagba: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
nicholasis:
AFROBEATking, Femi Kuti, clocked 46 two weeks back. But in spite of how blessed he has been, he still regrets that he is not the father of two of his five children.

He revealed this few days to his birthday in an interview. Out of his alleged five children: Made, Afolabi, Dupe, Tosin and Ayomide, two of them, Dupe and Tosin (a boy and a girl) have been discovered not to be his biological children, according to a recent DNA test.

He confessed being disappointed and pained that a woman can actually give someone what does not belong to him.

“I did a DNA test and was told two of the children are not mine. The first two (after Made), a boy and a girl. It is very serious. I never knew somebody could give you what is not yours. I’ve three boys now. I can’t father children I was tricked to believe I am their father,”he lamented.

Because of the betrayal, he returned the two children, Dupe and Tosin, to their mothers. Funke, his ex-wife, gave birth to his first child and son, Made, who Femi treasures so much. And Bisi Ajala gave birth to Ayomide and one other child that the DNA test recently proved not to be Femi’s. The third woman’s name was not revealed.

The maverick Afrobeat king has finished work on his next album which will be released soon.

http://encomium.ng/shocking-dna-result-two-of-femi-kutis-five-children-are-not-his/
THESE HOES AINT LOYAL.i always tell guys.give guls little attention and respect and u see dem run after you.fucck them and discard sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by livinbygrace: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
stagger:
What goes around comes around. Femi has confessed to being a polygamist by nature, which means any "ukwu" that catches his fancy, he will go after it. But then he expected his ex-wife Funke to keep her legs closed for him and for him only. What did he expect? We should start treating women with respect and dignity.

No matter what u do u can never please a woman,even if u comit suicide.
That's the nature of women.Just do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:
How Femi sef take sure say him be Fela pikin? Because for my eye, Seun resemble 'abami eda' pass Femi o.

U took this out of my mouth,if fela had done a DNA test too,many of femis siblings won't be there today,besides femi has children who are being fathered by other men,I know what am talking abt
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by simplynola(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
For him to accept the kids back is like faeces on the edge of the plate, then you clean it off, if you take your eyes off it, your mind will never leave there
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Calm down bro...Femi that it happened to never kill himself na. undecided
Also, don't forget that while I am not encouraging what the ladies did, he wasn't legally married to the remaining 2 mothers. Having multiple partners in a non-committed relationship has a boomerang effect.
Madam!
Relationship is not a one mans thing. Both party should be blamed.
BTW, does it justify why the whôre deceived him?
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by coogar: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

We give God all of the glory, mate. grin

Only God knows how many illegitimate children are running around in that country!
grin

Darn! Women are wicked!

we now know the stats.....
according to a veteran DNA expert, 50% of all first borns in nigeria are bästards!
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by IYANGBALI: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
stardragon:

U too de make noice angry
yes because my papa don do my DNA test,na him born me,your papa never do your own,so anything can happen tomorrow,moreover everybody for your family dey talk say you too resemble Akpan,your papa's cook. grin
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by firstolalekan(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Muscomide:

I think you ought to direct your questions to yourself. Real life no be Nollywood movie o.
My advise to you is that, if your husband is cheating on you, if you like go and fûck all the men in the world but never bring a bastard to his home coz one day, nemesis....
A word....
Re: Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His by Missmossy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jeez shocked what a big shock! After all these years the news is just coming out lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.