Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38175 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by GentleFrank(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wowwww
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=nma24 post=28452100][/quote]

From ur method of Quoting coz it's so obvious u r a complete JJC, Lemme guess. You base in Sudan and not France undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
I woke her up and gave her a clean shave in between her legs. undecided
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by MsNas(f): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
slimmy05:
It doesn't cost more that 60usd. Lol. It's not me o its 1800flowers.com
Excuse you. Did you read where I talked about the cost of the flowers itself? Read well before dropping stupid figures here. I talked about the thoughtfulness. And I didn't get one from 1800 or Whatever. Bye!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by igbokwesampson(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
1) I tot her math 322 and she passed the courses with an A, that was during my undergraduate days. 2) I but a biutiful reflective mirror for her so she could see hw prety she really is.. But I regreted all that cos when " the will u marry me guy came" the yes was sporadic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
MsNas:

Excuse you. Did you read where I talked about the cost of the flowers itself? Read well before dropping stupid figures here. I talked about the thoughtfulness. Anf kid didn't get one from 1800 or Whatever. Bye!
You know I can't be left out now MsNas, I just had to also look for your trouble. tongue

The truth is, it doesn't cost a lot to send such overnight and still doesn't cost more than 60usd.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tivta(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's typical for a Nigerian girl to say that romance does not have to involve money or sex cause that's what they cant give without conditions, for goodness sake, if your boyfriend or husband bought you just a card as a romantic gift you will say he is stingy yet the best thing you can ever buy for a man is 1500 slinget. Remember Beyoncé bought jay-z an island... Do on to your man as you want him to do unto you.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Hazardd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
jeamie:
yea that's how we ball cool
grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by holysaint1(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
chimerase2:
I wash her erm!!!!!!
I hv forgotton wat dey call that tin oh undecided

so na here u run enter.... Weh every bodi dey find u inside yaba left sad
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Olawaleslimfit(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Omo mehn, legendary liars plenty for here......... Yeye dey smell.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
maaft:
and you call this romantic?? oh please. more like stalking
really? Cos he was in St Helena Island, and I in Nigeria the call cost N35 per second. He appreciated it, and still remembers me for that

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

ROTFL!

I didn't know how to cook then, but I forced myself to enter that kitchen to cook spaghetti and sardines for him. He took two forksful, dropped the fork, went out to rinse his mouth, came back and hugged me. He told me it was the most horrible spaghetti he had ever eaten in his entire life but he appreciates the effort, and it was so sweet of me to go through the trouble just for him. smiley

*sigh* Ahhhh, sweet love... smiley cry smiley
Wow...am jealous oh.....the guy must be a lucky guy
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by urchcherry(f): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:
the days I used to do love..I was walking down with my x some tym she saw one lovely cloth and admired it so much...on her birthday I got her the cloth and secretly through her friend got it to her wardrobe....she was so surprised and amazed...though she later betrayed the love...I learnt my lessons and moved on!
lolllll sorry dear, I tank God u really moved on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by urchcherry(f): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
cool shocked
chibwike:
I sent her a romantic text message

please call me, I Love you.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
pinkiepetite:
u need a spank!
Lol...ma'am am being romantic nw...why the spanking
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Wow...am jealous oh.....the guy must be a lucky guy
Chibikwe,are you using style to say another thing I don't understand
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by aholiab(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
3cycle:

Most Men are bunch of confused grown babies...

chic men aint confused. they are just being logical.

Many questions only their reasoning resolve. don't hate it don't influence it, just be yourself and accept it.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Chibikwe,are you using style to say another thing I don't understand
Ayamlaykorn
Lol....leave me oh...who no like better thing
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Elan83:
Tellin her, i luv her early sunday mornin, & sndin her txt msgs 3am every mornin, she asked me oneday, does it mean u dnt slp at nyt, i asked her y did she ask, & she warmly replied because u spnds ur slpn tyms 2 reasure me ur luv & i'll neva let u dwn, i luv her die
your eyes go soon open sha shocked
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by prisypeter(f): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gave him bj in his car on his bufday
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....leave me oh...who no like better thing
Chibwike,2nd time uyyaf dissapoint me. Do you want to snatch another person's wife Anyway,you're my brother. I say to you nothing but goodluck.....grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Chibwike,2nd time uyyaf dissapoint me. Do you want to snatch another person's wife Anyway,you're my brother. I say to you nothing but goodluck.....grin
Ayamlaykorn
Lol... I can be her sugarchild.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol... I can be her sugarchild.
You mean you have what it takes to do that
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Electronzeez(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Day light proposal
ireneony:
make we apply na gringrin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

You mean you have what it takes to do that
Ayamlaykorn
Why....abi ishilove am i nt qualified to be ur sugar child.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Natasha2(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
I'm seriously thinking, and honestly I cant pick anything as "sweetest" I guess he's the one who can answer this.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
igbokwesampson=28452307:
1) I tot her math 322 and she passed the courses with an A, that was during my undergraduate days. 2) I but a biutiful reflective mirror for her so she could see hw prety she really is.. But I regreted all that cos when " the will u marry me guy came" the yes was sporadic.
lesson learnt.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by docsholz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:
I sent a voice note immediately I woke every morning just to say good morning. I called him b4 he went work just to wish him a great day at work. I called him every 1:00pm to remind him of lunch. I sent him voice note every evening to tell him abt my day, I called every evening to ask abt his day, and every night before I sleep.
Well he still left me to marry his tribe gal
He is regretting why he did dat now.
which tribe is he from if I may ask?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
docsholz:
which tribe is he from if I may ask?
Igbo
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...ma'am am being romantic nw...why the spanking
obviously
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Why....abi ishilove am i nt qualified to be ur sugar child.
Chibwike watch out,I'll create a thread on you soon.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Electronzeez(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:
I cant remember

you can't remember what you did for me?...weldone!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.