Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38173 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Chibwike watch out,I'll create a thread on you soon.
Ayamlaykorn
Lol... What will the thread be about?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Lol... that you have a crush on me?
Chaaaaaai! Who did this to you Who gave you alcohol?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by purplesummer(f): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:

She is not a "hoe" and she was very loyal. If she doesn't 'feel me' then no biggie.
God bless you!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tehmijhozz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:
the days I used to do love..I was walking down with my x some tym she saw one lovely cloth and admired it so much...on her birthday I got her the cloth and secretly through her friend got it to her wardrobe....she was so surprised and amazed...though she later betrayed the love...I learnt my lessons and moved on!
Reli romantic

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:
I sent a voice note immediately I woke every morning just to say good morning. I called him b4 he went work just to wish him a great day at work. I called him every 1:00pm to remind him of lunch. I sent him voice note every evening to tell him abt my day, I called every evening to ask abt his day, and every night before I sleep.
Well he still left me to marry his tribe gal
He is regretting why he did dat now.
quite touching, don't fail to do the same thing when you meet another man you love. Owk
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by chibwike(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
laykorn:

Chaaaaaai! Who did this to you Who gave you alcohol?
Ayamlaykorn
Lol...am just happy tonight
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lacomus:
quite touching, don't fail to do the same thing when you meet another man you love. Owk
He wish
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:

He wish
wht do you mean by "he wish"
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by stanconnect(m): 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Evina:

Better to be a big dreamer than to be a broke nuisance wink

Story for the gods...tell that to ur employee...in ijebu garri Industries
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by stanconnect(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
3cycle:

Most Men are bunch of confused grown babies...

R u a man?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mya1: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lacomus:
wht do you mean by "he wish"
Love is far from me and I from it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
I took her to a local canteen, and bought her eba and egusi. . How sweet?!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by SegunFlames(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
i came here to read lies grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by lebesgue(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
LMAO @ Wallpaper. Boys don suffer sha.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:

Love is far from me and I from it
grin I know that feeling perhaps when ur heart is completely heal you won't repeat wht you just said juz take it easy on ur self "shit happen"
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Sprintson(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
When my girl ws pregnant 4another guy when i went 4NYSC..she told me abt it in tears without me asking coz for 2yrs we dated neva hd sex b4 yet shes slept in my house..i hugged her n helped in all my capacity to d amazement of her frnds....i saw her 3rice in a wk gave her advice,money gifts e.t.c i cudnt leave her in dt situation....

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:

I honestly do not know.

I know what she said but I do not understand it.

She said: "I love you but I am not in love with you".

I guess its one of those lady things that I find incredibly difficult to understand.

Anyways I respect her enough to accept it.
*sighs(

What I think she means is, you're probably the coolest guy she's ever met and she loves you a lot. But she's not in love with you enough to be your wife someday.
There's probably something 'vital'(very subjective) missing in your relationship and that could be a deal breaker for her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lacomus:
grin I know that feeling perhaps when ur heart is completely heal you won't repeat wht you just said juz take it easy on ur self "shit happen"
Thanks Darl
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by dagr8oy: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
I made us part ways so dat she will be free to get married. I knw am not goin to settle wit her,,,,so i set her free.

Time nt on d female side, set dat lady free to get her life b4 its too late 4her
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by franzis(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
why nw
tough question for the gods
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by wisdompraise(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
I gave my ex open cheque on her birthday.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ekochris(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink

Picture of the desktop background you designed.......or IDontBilivIt
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink
lol.
Dats romantic sha.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by docsholz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:

Igbo
and you're from where?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
happy birthday song, happy Birthday video, happy Birthday suprise Gifts.. she had no idea and was so shocked an happy
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

R u a man?
Yes, noticed something growing inbetween.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
docsholz:
and you're from where?
Efik
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by mimiejacobz(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
stanconnect:

Eeeya...too bad..those hoes ain't loyal bro....i belive she was never meant for u...jst keep the fire alive..u willdefinitely meet the one soon!

lmao,evry brk up has to b tis hoes ain't loyal on nairaland,tnk God we've cin a guy dt doesn't c his ex as a hoe
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
Waiting for him every evening to take his briefcase, remove his shoes as well as his tie. Run a bath for him and serve his dinner, then give him the best sex ever. What other sweetest things are you talking about?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Serenity22: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
there was this one time my man was ill, he intended for me to come over but i couldnt bcs i had some obligations that kept very busy thru out the day, i had already called that i wont be able to come but on getting home at 7pm that day i was really worried about him, i made dinner, still couldnt eat and it had started raining, i just dressed up, took my bag, packaged my dinner and headed for the park. i was lucky to still find a taxi as at that time 8.30pm and it was a 45mins drive down to his place. i also had to had to walk down the street from whr the taxi dropped me off, he was so shocked to see me cos he knows i dont do late nights. he swears thats the most romantic! i tink dats d most stupid tin i ever did tho cos the road is often besiged by robbers and its lonely.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:
really? Cos he was in St Helena Island, and I in Nigeria the call cost N35 per second. He appreciated it, and still remembers me for that
alright lady. you know everyone has different views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / My Boyfriend Makes Me Drink His Sperm All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.