Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (38189 Views)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Applies powder on his face,and combs his hair.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Jamean(f): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Now, this really tripped me. Such a pleasant surprise, I love pleasant surprises.

striktlymi:
Though we ain't together anymore but there was one time she was feeling very unhappy and a bit ill. She had to leave the office early.

She called me to talk about it but unfortunately I was so busy in the office that I had to promise to call back. She had to wait till about 7pm to hear from me.

I called and talked with her for a few minutes. She then had to put on her generator. As she was about to end the call to focus on the gen, I asked her not to bother about it that I would do it.

She turned round and behold I was there right at her front door.

She couldn't couldn't believe I left the office on time, didnt go home directly (which by the way was just 15 mins away from the office), shirked the thought of facing the madt Lagos traffic just to ensure she was well cared for.

She didn't say anything but hug me so tight and refused to let me go. When she did eventually let go, I noticed that her eyes were a bit glassy. Quite extraordinary for a 'boss lady'.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by adebayour26: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
benromeo39:
last time we were in Paris, I took her to Disney island.

We were on the roller coaster for hours, her head on my shoulder, I was whispering funny and sweet things to her, after she had a good laugh we went back to our hotel room.

Voila, dinner was set and there were roses on the bed and floor, she was speechless.

You know the rest. angry
And then you woke up from your sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by raziboi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
i took him out on his birthday tongue that was then o, but now no boyfriendundecided

maybe we can start..cus me no gal frnd
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
maaft:
alright lady. you know everyone have different views
Kk
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by stanconnect(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
3cycle:

Yes, noticed something growing inbetween.

So that's ur definition of a man bah? U sure do need Jesus!
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
raziboi:

maybe we can start..cus me no gal frnd
lol. says your hunger induced abs.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rityben:

Kk
bless you
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Etetejake(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
3cycle:
Spreads mat....
Lovers over to you.
Continues chewing kulikuli....

na kwulikwuli go block your anus
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by wisolf(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
She was ill and I sang her outside by 2face,trust me she jerked bak 2 life
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
onadana:
[ kissWas with her in the labour room holding her hands when she gave birth to our son.Felt the whole pain and the sweetest joy when he popped out.....
omg!!!!!!
awwwwwww sweet cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Etetejake(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
I guess I should bxt b leaving for those with partner to c space to comment
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Rocksteady1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
Owk op bt pls wot is love cos I schooled in saudi arabia?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
farano:
Apart from money and good sex, what's that special thing, so sweet and romantic you have done for him or her?

Here's mine smiley I once designed a new desktop background for his computer. Just with these sweet simple words "I love you!", in a beautiful font. It amazed him when he turned on his computer.

Tell us about yours wink
sent her a voice note of Justin Timberlake's track mirror and Bruno Mars's just the way you are. left me for some rich guy. sobs
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Jamean(f): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
When I read certain comments on NL, I'm really amazed how people create humor out of nothing.

The posts so far have been nice and I just smiled, but you made me burst out with laughter. Like great laughter.

Nice one.

tosyne2much:
I boarded an helicopter and when we were above the cloud level, I brought out a ring and proposed to her saying PLS MARRY ME OR GET OUT OF MY HELICOPTER

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Made a special dress for both of us on her elder sis weddin day, she was so happy and all over me cos we both looked like couples and different from others. Her dad was just lookin @ us tru out dat day. She later informed me her dad said he likes my boldness/confidence.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ishilove:

ROTFL!

I didn't know how to cook then, but I forced myself to enter that kitchen to cook spaghetti and sardines for him. He took two forksful, dropped the fork, went out to rinse his mouth, came back and hugged me. He told me it was the most horrible spaghetti he had ever eaten in his entire life but he appreciates the effort, and it was so sweet of me to go through the trouble just for him. smiley

*sigh* Ahhhh, sweet love... smiley cry smiley
Make I suspend for air if I believe this your story.

And what is a lady that cannot cook spagheti doing in a relationshipsadsadsadsad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Make I suspend for air if I believe this your story.

And what is a lady that cannot cook spagheti doing in a relationshipsadsadsadsad
bedmatically, she might be illustrious.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Tallesty1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
maaft:
bedmatically, she might be illustrious.
Can you perform with an empty stomach?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by femi4: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
I changed her wardrobe
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jamean:
When I read certain comments on NL, I'm really amazed how people create humor out of nothing.

The posts so far have been nice and I just smiled, but you made me burst out with laughter. Like great laughter.

Nice one.

Thnks miss grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ghost1718(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
i teach her how to prepare white soup (msala soup) due we are not together anymore grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Andyempowered(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
i took him out on his birthday tongue that was then o, but now no boyfriendundecided
Ah let me continue from where he stopped
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by FACTUALLYE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
I ACTUALLY IGNORED A BETTER LADY WHO WAS ACTUALLY ASKING ME OUT AND SHE WAS ACTUALLY HAPPY................ NOW SHE WANTS TO BREAK UP
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
You too
maaft:
bless you
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
c advert oo. my sister abeg u d work 4 dstv?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by ireneony(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
lurex2rhyme:

c advert oo. my sister abeg u d work 4 dstv?
am a student
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by prettymina(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Currently making something special for him..i knew is going to like it.
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by emma2002(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Just came back few hours ago from Oyingbo market together with the mother of my two kids who went to do her monthly shopping.

I moved with her from table to table and helped out with the grocery bag.

Ours was a case of me moving into a new neighborhood, fell in love with my neighbors daughter, married her and moved out of the neighborhood few months after with her.

They also moved out too a month later.

It was just providence!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
am a student
torrh
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Can you perform with an empty stomach?
like I heard. konji na bastard. if he catch you. you go remember food?
Re: What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? by maaft(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
am a student
your gorgeousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.