Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. (60393 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / Kano Mosque Attack: Bombs Were Detonated By A Strange 'white Man'- Survivor / Jos Attack In Pictures. (warning: disturbing images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by monemsis(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Johnnoo:

Dude...are you that insensitive
asin undecided
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Gynacologist(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Icecream4U:
Is that all? More pics pls.
u no well ooo..simx ur enjoyin ds pix? carry go
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by vivavik(f): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oh God! Tears keep flowing down my eyes. This is too inhumane and nairalanders are busy fighting as usual. Smh. God of vengence take revenge and stop this blood bath.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by popcykaylah(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Frankenstein:
It is not entirely GEJ's fault. Blame all the past presidents who didn't invest on national security.

We have no local intelligence gathering agency in operation. No well-trained and properly equipped counterterrorism organisation. No recon or attack drones. Little hardware for guerilla warfare. A nonexistent spy network. Zero high-tech surveillance system. No CCTVs on our streets and highways. No efficient emergency number...

How do you expect GEJ to fix that up in 5 years?
what has he done in his 6 years in the office ?you know why you are talking like this ..its because non of your famil has been a victim of this casualities ..if gej stays in the office for 20,years nothing will happen ..
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Cellytones: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
ratiken:
Anyday the northern elders and Buhari decide to call their boys to order... Bokoharam will be history.

Until then, anything to discredit GEJ is part of the game plan to make the country ungovernable as promised. RIP to the dead.
I bet you GMB may be innocent of this but his statement will keep hunting him, causing all fingers to point at his direction.
I hope other politicians will learn that there is truly power in the tongue.
For the records, I'm not supporting any party o. All we want is a better Nigeria. That's all!
RIP to the dead!
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nebuchadnezar: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
oges:
Its about time we all drop our political, tribal and religeous differance and come together as one force, one fist to defeat our common enemy BH. Before we are all consumed by this madness from the agents of darkness. For the first time let's see imams and pastors, diff traditional heads, pdp,apc and others tell ourseves enof is enof and flush out these blood thirsty dragon revaging our brothers and sisters. Remember: What goes around comes around. I pray this will not happen to you, even you..

we are not one in Nigeria

#facts

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by proffemi: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
revolt:
Kaaaaaaarmmmmaaaa!!!!!!! The blood of innocent women n kids, maitatsine, araba etc them nvr see nyfin

You and that Gratiaeo fellow are fools.
Karma? Karma? More like fundamentalist Islam waging war on moderate Islam. End result: the moderates are either silenced or become radicalized, all the better to kill the likes of you. You have no idea what is going on, so why don't you go play your favorite video game or something?

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
No value for human lives anymore in this world. *tears*
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
omarky:

What if your craft crash landed b4 you get to your destination? If you can run, can your pple run just lyk you? Abi, u wan tell me say you have no family member here. SMH for the way you think. You are a product of bad governance. This is what GEJ's administration have caused you........
u r a northerner no doubt! Cos all u guys tink abt is CRAFT n CRASH, DEATH n KILLIN, BOMB n BLOOD, DOGS n BABOON, FYI, I live here alone solely because of my JOB! Else wat will I be doin in a God forsaken HOT as hell temperature like urs? If u dnt behav urselves, we will abandon dis country n u guys will nt see one drop of oil frm d ND eva again! N u knw wat dat means? CARNIBALISM due to HUNGER n MORE DEATH! #bewarned.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Googleus(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
karma is a b.i.tt.c.h,

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by knightsTempler: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Crocz:

Dude, I aint even an hausa man and I don't give a shyit about 'em

I just call it as I see it...Ojukwu was a murderer!

Who da fuq cares if you 're Hausa or not, Look at this unrepentant meddlesome interloper. Sure you're Igbo, just like I am the younger brother of Bill Clinton.

Phucking clueless, self-loathing dummy.

8 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by 1stola: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
rooftech:
someday,sometime you will live to regret most of your posts,i am from south south.lives is being lost here.
Don't mind the jobless hopeless mumu
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by 1stola: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
That's fruit of one Nigeria.
RIP to those who lost their life during Biafra war especially unarmed children and woman
What a cretin you're.
When will you have sense?
Hopeless biafran
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Crocz:

You can blame Ojukwu for that!
But for this WE blame Jonathan...he is charged with protecting lives and property of Nigerians (security), if you can't do the basic things as President then what are you doing in office?
quit da self deception,the operations and administrations of the govt cannot be stopped or hampered by mullahs and parasitic born_2_rule fanatics who promised ungovernance pre '11 simply because 'its their ancestors turn to rule'..they can blow of the sultanate or the caliphate to smitherens if they wanna,sure thing is that governance goes on..if you guys are finanlly fed up(we know da oil still smells good to u parasites),then i'd be most glad to kiss ur arsses bye n gud riddance to da arewa rep..
#gej till '19

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Firefire(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oh Allah, when will you defend the defenceless, when will you come to the rescue of the powerless

Nigeria are you not tired of drinking the blood of your future generations?

Oh my people rejoice not in the shedding of innocent blood, remember the blood shall cry for vengeance upon all the inhabitants of the land.

May the soul of the departed continue to rest in peace until the day of resurrection.

I weep for my country NIGERIA cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by tinyanosa(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na wa for u Oo...
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by wordcat(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:

I think you are a foool. Those who lost their life during Biafra war are not life?

U dey mind that foool?
This is the prize for one Nigeria. The Moon and the Sun can't be shining at the same time just as Goat and Lion can not live as friends.

9 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by gratiaeo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
thegoodone2:
Do u know what will kill u?
Something must kill a man.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Jenams:
who is dis imbecilic almajiri? I'm sure dis was ur plan wen u promised to mk d country ungovernable! Right? Damn u guys! Enjoy d blood bath! Get soaked in it! My flight ticket is already booked, wen una wan start una madness for dis abj, na to fly go my waff city #NO TIME!
smart niggga....do watch ur back,man..
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by royalblood21: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
onyeguy:
Onya next pics please lipsrsealed

U wana check if any of ur family is among? Don't worry they call u soon.... oloribu omo!
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by gratiaeo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
idupaul:

Don't mind the prick I am sure he is already regretting it
Anumanu

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by gratiaeo(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Prince202020:
If the Northerners feels that we the south South are behind boko haram, I plead with them to call for division of this country, let them join forces together and divide the country just to make sure we don't bomb them again
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by makzeze: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:
That's fruit of one Nigeria.
RIP to those who lost their life during Biafra war especially unarmed children and woman
that means you and your people are behind this atrocities un the North. No wonder your brother ihejirieka is fingered as a sponsor of BH.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rexxie:

smart niggga....do watch ur back,man..
sure tin.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by laimo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
FG has shirked its responsibilities.
My hope is that these killing haunt them in 2015.
Will you vote a man who lets you die without remorse,even if he has the power to stop your death?
I'll say NO.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by gratiaeo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
udysweet:
Do you really need this war u want to stat btw yourself and that oda person? Pls sheat whatever sword ur carrying,and pray for the repose of these souls,don't go and wake up the spirits of the who died in Biafra and are resting peacefully except of cos you're the Biblical Ezekiel who wants to go to d valley of dry bones and wake dem.

Their blood is still crying for vengeance.

6 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crocz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rexxie:

quit da self deception,the operations and administrations of the govt cannot be stopped or hampered by mullahs and parasitic born_2_rule fanatics who promised ungovernance pre '11 simply because 'its their ancestors turn to rule'..they can blow of the sultanate or the caliphate to smitherens if they wanna,sure thing is that governance goes on..if you guys are finanlly fed up(we know da oil still smells good to u parasites),then i'd be most glad to kiss ur arsses bye n gud riddance to da arewa rep..
#gej till '19

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by thegoodone2(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
gratiaeo:

Something must kill a man.
good
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by knightsTempler: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
I said it many times before , and now i say it again, the people that are vulnerable to boko satanic should not sit around and waite for nigeria military protection. organize yourselves, get your own weapons and defend your community. even animals in the wild defend their territory against others so should you human beings. or else this boko satanic atrocity might never end.

Don't be afraid , running like helpless chicken. your children will never forget you for not fightingback in a strong way.

Jonathan or no jonathan, it doesn't matter who is the president. it's your house, your street and your community.

Run and you will run for ever
fight and you can defeat your enemy.
for every time one dies in vain, together all should die in sacrifice therefore no each one that's saved is everyone that's alive
may god protect and give his children wisdom.
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by Crocz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
knightsTempler:

Who da fuq cares if you 're Hausa or not, Look at this unrepentant meddlesome interloper. Sure you're Igbo, just like I am the younger brother of Bill Clinton.

Phucking clueless, self-loathing dummy.

This one is sick in the head!
Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by gratiaeo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
proffemi:

Karma? Karma? More like fundamentalist Islam waging war on moderate Islam. End result: the moderates are either silenced or become radicalized, all the better to kill the likes of you. You have no idea what is going on, so why don't you go play your favorite video game or something?
You are also our fellow foool. I'll never waste my prayer on Nigeria. We are not one and can never be

3 Likes

Re: Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. by revolt(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
proffemi:

ediota!! Those moderates as u called them took part in araba, maitasine, even post census violence. You're an animal if uve nt realised the insurgency in the north isn't political again, neither is it ideological. Its a sharia state.. Blood is cryung out until they and their leaders, clerics etc come out and pray allah to heal their blood soaked lands.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tension In Niger-Delta As Tompolo Resuscitates MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.