Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36964 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by azubikem(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Ibyno:
In dis present 9ja, 95% of our girls are Ashi , in one way or the other.
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Brainardc(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Yeah.......she can become a good housewife....#talking from experience
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by peteruuu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
cheesy grin shocked sad & you post this on NL
lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
tiebe:

I almost died of laughter reading this! so, when you get married to this like minded woman, you both will spend ur days doing more important things than sex. then when you have decided to have children, you both will do what? set the clock to the exact ovulation time, and do it solely for the sake of procreation. no one dares shows sign of enjoying it!
actually, now that you say it that way, it sounds funny. but what i actually meant was, now, i have more important things to do than sex. the key is to marry after doing the important things so that now, there's nothing in the way. a like minded woman will have the same plan. i intend to enjoy sex to the fullest, by getting rid of all the more important things, and then focusing on my wife after. this will sound childish to you, but it is very wise.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Babaji111(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
If you are asking me, I will never marry a prostitute because I don't even patronize them even if my wife is away for long. But some men even marry a woman after years of extramarital affairs with her. What makes her differ to prostitute? So it depends... a woman may change to be good or bad depending on situation she finds herself.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Melahou(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
is a prostitute less human...
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by cherriex(f): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Some guys comments made me laugh,to think you can never marry a
Prostitute is funny,cos these days,u never can tell,There are gals
U will give ur life to defendin that they've never seen a d**k but are
Are the baddest,I have seen girls in school especially our northern
Girls that go out only with top rich politicians,and its always secretly.
They live decent in public eyes,dress decent,are the most uphold gals
Around yet they knw nd sleep with every politician at the top,and
Most of them marry early nd will still do everything possible to fake virginity
On their wedding nights,am not promotin prostitution but u never
Can tell these days,so if u find a nice gal u love,nd are compatible
Just marry wooooo.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by obontami: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2014
d tin is dat when u choosing some one to marry.. u are not only choosing a wife but d mother of ur children...so my pple think twice
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by DieeDiee: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
What would stop her? Does the number of men she slept with or her taking money in exchange make her incapable of loving her husband and children?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
A prostitute cannot be a good wife, she will chop off your penis before your very eyes. . . Hahahah. . . http://www.figureout.com.ng/cut-off-joysticks-7-men-prostitute-confesses/
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Hexzyz(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Rehil:
Better to marry a repentant prostitute dan a potential one.a potential prostitute comes to ur house and becomes one while a repentant prostitute will b a faithful wife cos she has tasted the bad side n has realised there is no gain.with what we are seeing in married women now,GOD will help us

How did you know this? Are you talking from experience?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ejikeme(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2014
Rehil:
Better to marry a repentant prostitute dan a potential one.a potential prostitute comes to ur house and becomes one while a repentant prostitute will b a faithful wife cos she has tasted the bad side n has realised there is no gain.with what we are seeing in married women now,GOD will help us

well said.
in all, can anyone give a real definition of prostitution?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Blueflame1987(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin
Teempakguy:
If you are a guy, then you go and marry the prostitute. don't criticize someone else for being far wiser than you are
You are wiser than me only in ur imagination....and that's when u are still high on very cheap narcotics....classless....urchin!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
Gbam...u made mega sense..really people hv to stop d casting.

Btw..MAKE SURE U MARRY A PROSTITUTE O!!!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Every guy's definition of a good wife varies.its more about finding someone that suits and complements you, your desires, norms and faith.Marriage is all about sheer wholeness,you cant be married and still feel incomplete.
So if a prostitute can give u dah in all totality, while decide to cheat yourself? ??

Ignore society and pop d question johr...just one thing.NEVER EXPECT CHANGE!!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Ogojohn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Annypie:
Gbam...u made mega sense..really people hv to stop d casting.

Btw..MAKE SURE U MARRY A PROSTITUTE O!!!
Are you a virgin? If no is your answer. Did you lose yours for a pot of porridge? If you are not a virgin, you must have exchanged it with a bargain. Then tell me what differentiates you and the officially back yard professional prostitute. No one goes around with that name tag. Everyone might have or May still marry one but the bottom line is. Are you living happily with her. Mind you. In our present generation. A prostitute might as well be a male. I have heard of the term GIGOLO.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ebenezer95(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2017
but most of the house wife are not better of those prostitute you see out there is just that it is not easy to even marry them cos you have to be dog like them to marry one before she can trust you
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by meobizy(f): 12:49am On Nov 09, 2018
I believe so but that itch to return to the fast dangerous lifestyle of street walking will always remain. There is a high chance she'll go back, a higher chance than her staying in the marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.