Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36969 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Arsenate:
on average, a prostitute sleeps with 3 men daily...
that's 90 men per month
1080 men per year
wow...I pity any man that ends up with such...I truly do.

Your statistic is not correct. Girls in brothel houses sleep with between 30-50 men daily depending on how market flows

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by baba11(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prostitutes should marry Gigolo#lobatan.....Likes people should marry each other.......If i marry someone like her,i'll be forever think as if i was cheated on.....Shey i be mumu ni with this kind Lagos life,we i dey mellow with this kini wey im dey do 'do me i do you here and dia'......that's why i pity church wife picker's.......after the thing don wide like well,she go come turn to born again,then.......#make i stop jawe###* u no d rest..........######irestmycase!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sukkot: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
i think prostitutes make the best wife. they are like the prodigal children. they have been and done and explored and are now longing to return home to one man.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by calddon(m): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
just a correction, hosea and the prostitute didn't live happily ever after infact on several occasions she cheated on her husband. God used the prostitute wife Goma to teach hosea a lesson on how he felt about the rebellious attitude of the nation of Israel.

back to the topic. If a man open eye marry a prostitute, sure enough he must be prepared for whatever outcome. You can't build a house without calculating the cost.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Becalm(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Most women sleep with men for material gains. Money etc. Most men sleep with women for pleasure and other gains. In the real sense, dictionary definition calls the first category prostitution and the second category promiscuity but in the ideal sense both categories are prostitutes because rampant and indiscriminate SLEEPINGS or F...ings with multiple partners were carried out at different times and different places. Any of these groups who drops the old way of life is fully qualified for marriage else we have become judges though every individual has a choice of a would be partner.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Almost every naija girl says she has slept wiv 4 guys. Once u did not meet a woman a virgin. Its her words against yours. Chances are till u die, u might never meet any of her ex's. There is no instrument to test how many men has gone there

The definition of a prostitute is someone who sleeps wiv men for money. What's the difference between them and those that sleep wiv men for phones, promotions, jobs, house rent. They are all d same. One is just more coloured than the other.

Yet there are some women who got married at age 30-35. Some of them started having sex at age 22-25. How possible is it for a woman to date a man from when she was 22 to when she turned 35. Within that 15 years she might have dated at least 10 men not for material gains but it did not just end well. Does that make such woman a prostitute. Hmmm

In my opinion there are PROSTITUTES and there are prostitutes
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Vince77(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Siena:
In response to the thread, yes.

The term "pròstitute" is a pretty loose one. The basic definition is one who exchanges any form of intimacy for material gain. This could be money, assets, an education, a job placement etc. the list is endless. And this can apply to both males and females. Prostitutiòn is not solely a female vice.

There are very few people who do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories, making most of us prostitutès, both past and current.

Best answer

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by baywatch84(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
you are looking for a virgin abi? Don't worry people like you end up with refurbished girls what's the difference between a prostitute and ladies this days, they have more than five boyfriend scaling the one she will opt for.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by jude33084(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even more than a virgin wink
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by gentlegg(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Any girl that sleeps with any man that is not her husband is automatically a prostitute. So provided she is no longer prostituting, she can make a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by jude33084(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.

The one you have at home do you know many guys she has slept with material, financial or pleasure gain?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Op, please give us the defination of a prostitute.If an individual who used to engage in such trade eventually stops,should he/ she still be viewed as one?So many dudes even babes like the one above don't know jack about it. This generation though- they just keep using words loosely. Very soon, even an innocent baby whether boy or girl will be given 'prostitute' as a middle name. Pray i'll be dead by then.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by jomoh: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
firstEVA:
oh please! It's people like you that go to Church to find a wife, after marriage you realise she is an ex ashewo undecided

Madam! Respect d man's opinion kwa.

To me two things are involved. First is the definition of a good housewife. Second is wat got her into prostitution in the first place.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by kepal99(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Even ash dey vex say u dey call am ash... Girls are vexing
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Jamean(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hope you have a clean record as well; otherwise, don't request for what you can't offer.

Teempakguy:
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ejor1: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
yes nah.she has feelings,although some prostitute due to family background.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Jamean(f): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
I can bet your sister is not.

ijechikky:
Hell Yes...
In as much as her story convince's me

Meanwhile,wch gurl wey no be ashi undecided undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
gentlegg:
Any girl that sleeps with any man that is not her husband is automatically a prostitute. So provided she is no longer prostituting, she can make a good wife.
Then what do you call a dude who sleeps with someone who isn't his wife- a faagot?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by pdrefurb: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
striktlymi:
I can marry a lady whose past includes prostitution, provided she is truly changed, stopped the practice over time and was open to share that critical information with me before starting any serious relationship.
u Ђαvξ said it all bros....Gbam!!!!I love ur maturity u 2 much

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:

You better keep your smelling mouth shut and pray to God to help you, because people like you will end up to marry an unknown prostitute from a humble home.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by eddieedoho: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
If it is the type that i know, if you marry her you are finish. This is because i cant imagine any man being able to satisfy her. Some of them are lucky anywhere ' cause i still know of some who usually left school and spent weeks in a brothel but are married. Though you can never tell what their men are passing through now.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Boss13: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Prixus:
yes she can. most girls sleep with more than 10 guys in d name of bf. others do it for money. yet it doesn't define their morals or views about marriage. but d prostitute is more likely to b loose than d regular girls wt numerous bfs.

Prostitution does define your morals and attitude. However, change is constant. A lady who engages in prostitution is one who is mentally lazy and not creative enough to fend for herself. She devise means to lure men to bed in other to gain material things. Such women maybe crafty, devious and manipulative. These women in times of hardship will continue in their old ways or even force their daughters to engage in prostitution.

I will be afraid to associate with a prostitute than even making her my wife.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
[size=20pt]Some of my best female companions are prostitutes.
Its unfortunate they chose that part but I am not judging them at all.
They are just good girls that made bad choices!
I can marry an ex prostitude if that is where God leads me.
[/size]
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by tehny(f): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
shurt up... Is people lik u will marry a prostitute wit d mind that u marry sister elisbelth.. Lox dnt u knw dat is betr to marry a prostitu dan to marry sis that will latr go to her ex hus...at least if u hear dat d ashawo went to hav sex outside u wunt b supris now tell me what will you do if u hear that ur sistr eli is having sex with brothr john grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
shio like you will know abi, Mumu.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by drnoel: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:

How will u know? No be if she tell u? Don't tell me u will investigate shit cos those investigation don't prove nada. Na when u live with d person u go sabi am.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by charlove(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
guy u go turn gay be dat oooo
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Antell95(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Someone sent this In and Need your Opinion:-

Been a prostitute doesn’t mean she can’t be a responsible house wife, you know everyone has a story to tell.

But in your Own Opinion, Can you Marry a Prostitute with the Hope that She will make a Good house wife and Take care of your Kids?
I'll rather remain a bachelor
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordabas:

Theres an old saying

"you cant turn a whøre into a housewife"
smh undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by malbro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
grin
striktlymi:
I can marry a lady whose past includes prostitution, provided she is truly changed, stopped the practice over time and was open to share that critical information with me before starting any serious relationship.
What if her Boobi don fall finish grin ?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Lordabas: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
MissGdope:

smh undecided
I'm i lying? undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
jumman:

shio like you will know abi, Mumu.
Is it by force to marry a prostitute? are you all prostitutes and you want to marry me? it tried to be as liberal as possible by saying that anybody else is free to marry them. i explained why i can't marry one, listen no matter what happens, i will never ever marry a LovePeddler. and since you've pushed me to the edge, i add, any one who does is trying to punish himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.