Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? (36965 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How Much Does An Average Prostitute Make In Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Lordleno(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
yes after she must ve been delivered from the spirit of prostitution
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls,if u"ve eva slept wit a prostitute;ds question is not 4 u...cos u don't av a choice;afterall,u"ve slept with them b4,so why can't u marry dem....that being said,ps people dt av nt slept wit dem shud ansa...I knw prolly only lyk 2% of nairalanders shud be answering,dts y I didn't ansa...cos...neva mind!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Edusouls(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
most of our Nigerian girls due to our environment, the very harsh economy, scarcity of resources, they indulged in this act of prostitution to survive
and the struggle to go to the university no matter what condition, created very organized and coded form of prostitution which most young girls in the university system indulge in, the runs girls, the fact is that most men marry prostitiutes and it should be, because these women meet men and not ghosts.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ijechikky(f): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jamean:
I can bet your sister is not.

Excuse me angry
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by oseiwe(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
One Man's Ponmo Is Another Man Shoe.
as for me, i can never, ever, ever marry a prostitute. or even anybody with a tainted record.
bros, you can never tell.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by ijechikky(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tashamania:

grin grin
Yur head dey dia grin grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
baywatch84:
you are looking for a virgin abi? Don't worry people like you end up with refurbished girls what's the difference between a prostitute and ladies this days, they have more than five boyfriend scaling the one she will opt for.
I know this will sound grossly immature, but it is actually wise: i will wait.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Do you mean runz babes or people who line up on the streets or are in lodges

icebeatz:
Some of my best female companions are prostitutes.
Its unfortunate they chose that part but I am not judging them at all.
They are just good girls that made bad choices!
I can marry an ex prostitude if that is where God leads me.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bridgetown:

You better keep your smelling mouth shut and pray to God to help you, because people like you will end up to marry an unknown prostitute from a humble home.

Wow. that can never happen.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Your statistic is not correct. Girls in brothel houses sleep with between 30-50 men daily depending on how market flows
hmmm the experienced man has spoken, the man who has lost count of the number of ashis he has slept with, grin all these people should take a back seat so you school them cheesy
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by nhiyo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some so called born- again and Alhaja babes dey bleep pass prostitute sef ....
So who is a prostitute? Any babe that cannot count the number of guys she has bleeped is a prostitute cool shocked undecided
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
pickabeau1:
Do you mean runz babes or people who line up on the streets or are in lodges

they are all the same ooh but i get two very good friends wey be hookahs

one na "runs babe" while the other na retired "street ashana"
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Jamean:
Hope you have a clean record as well; otherwise, don't request for what you can't offer.

I have a clean record. that's the main reason why i can't marry the prostitute. i feel like it would be punishing myself. i don't have time for sex. i have better things to do. i wish to marry someone that has this mindset.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Dreyl(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
You can't make a hoe an housewife nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
charlove:

guy u go turn gay be dat oooo
Was That Supposed To Be FUNNY!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Elgaxton(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yes she can make a very good wife. Prostitution is simply about sex... so if she can handle other wifey things well then she will be far better than so many ladies who are saint but cook or satisfy their husband's appetite for sex.

God even commanded a prophet to marry a prostitute. Hosea 1:1-2
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by sapientia(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by diego13: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Most ladies are one way or the other open your eyes and see if there is much difference in the one that comes to your house pay for cab and at the end you count money and give (they never reject)many are prostitues with diff pakages so choose your pakage
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by danielukwuru(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
matured mind smiley
I dey ur side.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Babafaros(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hey guys....I need ur opinions here also
Click here
www.nairaland.com/2025721/what-wrong-lady-older-age
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by pickabeau1: 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
icebeatz:

they are all the same ooh but i get two very good friends wey be hookahs

one na "runs babe" while the other na retired "street ashana"

OK..Interesting
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by continentalceo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lordabas:

Theres an old saying

"you cant turn a whøre into a housewife"

Prefect summary boss! Once a bitch always a bitch! Kapish!
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by marnboy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Fine thread; i used to date a girl who hates prostitutes so much. Well in process she met a sweet talker, she dated him and was jilted. She met anoda guy but she said she can't marry him cos he came from a far place. She met anoda guy who impregnated her but the child passed on. They broke up, i do not know her situation now and i was not her first. Is she a pro?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by marnboy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
nhiyo:
Some so called born- again and Alhaja babes dey bleep pass prostitute sef ....
So who is a prostitute? Any babe that cannot count the number of guys she has bleeped is a prostitute cool shocked undecided
[color=#990000][/color] simple; if u don bash more than 1 guy you be ashi
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Chigold101(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ogojohn:
Please can you define prostitution? In our current scenario. It is now hard to separate that girl at your street and the one that lives in a rented apartment. That campus prostitute that no one knows what she does will one day get a mugu who believes that he has gotten a diamond.
For the marriage to work out depends how they make it.
For your answer. A prostitute can make a good house wife. In the Bible. God also directed Hosea to marry a prostitute. Yet they lived happily after.
I agree with all u said But as for Hosea u better read that their story very well.
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by UcLloyd: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
firstEVA:
oh please! It's people like you that go to Church to find a wife, after marriage you realise she is an ex ashewo undecided

Prostitute Alert grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by bishoppapi: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
firstEVA:
oh please! It's people like you that go to Church to find a wife, after marriage you realise she is an ex ashewo undecided

I do not understand your frustration at the young man's declaration that he cannot marry a prostitute! He say 'he' cannot, he didnt say YOU cannot. So no need to attack him, if you can marry a prostitute, there are many of them out there, so go on and pick any of them. No one will attack you for that. It's your life, you decision....and man must be able to live with the consequences of his decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
The only prostitutes that can make good wives are the ones who voluntarily quit the vice!

Don't expect a prostitute you coaxed out of the vice, either by offering her a better life, a better job, or a future together, to be a good wife.

Well, character makes a good wife!

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by NosaHenry(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
If your answer to this question is YES then you are good to go. Can a leopard change its spots?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by EkeBarry(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wat is evn a prostitue...taught sumwea in d bible dey were adressd as loss women?....mean y here is my own ?,Can an armruba make a gud hobby?

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by Arsenate(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
RedBenson:

Your statistic is not correct. Girls in brothel houses sleep with between 30-50 men daily depending on how market flows
Lol, are u bleeping kidding me...30 what?
Re: Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? by 1daboi: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Teempakguy:
i'm a very good judge of character. It is very hard to lie to me. Especially face to face.
you are yet to meet beautiful liers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video) / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.